Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) (17914 Views)

Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia / Bag Of Rice To Sell For N10, 000 In June - Aminu Goronyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
cupidhero:

Ohafia

oh really where in ohafia?
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ponponkon:
One more thing_ Abia government is also planing to embark upon cowpea I.e beans production as various researches conducted in University of Agriculture Umudike over the years have proved that Beans can thrive well in this part of the country. Our major challenge now is land as the University community there in Ikwuano is fast growing out of proportion, but we are looking at test running it at Isialangwa and Obingwa area of the state where we have enough land for agriculture.
It dont need research. Just two seeds that grew in my wife's tiny tomato garden produced one heaped cup of beans!
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by Ponponkon: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
seniorkachion:

It dont need research. Just two seeds that grew in my wife's tiny tomato garden produced one heaped cup of beans!
Which location is the garden?
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Instead of packaged rice, you are showing us some men with pot bellies, standing in a bush. Kontinuuu

Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Handsam cheesy If u quote remove my number
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by handsam(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Handsam cheesy If u quote remove my number

Done
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
My state want to join rice revolution? Ok I hope this is not another Obiano Ugwu story!
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by okwentency: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala we don key in o. We are going to mass-produce rice sotey England go dey buy from us. Let's go there!
How many acres? cry cry cry
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ponponkon:
Which location is the garden?
Isuikwuato.
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Berlynn:

oh really where in ohafia?
Abia.
You?
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by DrinkWater10: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ponponkon:
Ogam,you know Aba Marathon was put off because of the work in that stadium and the adjoining roads. I've not really made a follow up to the progress of work there. I am human just like everyone I can't be everywhere at the same time,but because of you I will get to that spot.
Chairman i m still waiting for the pics you promised to deliver.
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by Ponponkon: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Chairman i m still waiting for the pics you promised to deliver.
Bro I am a very principled human being. When we fail I take responsibility too,if work had gone the way we planned I would have obliged you since. However I have discussed the stadium issues with the commissioner of works as well as the governor's aid on sports and disabled matters. Be rest assured that I am working had within my limits to see that we make positive impact and Progress in that stadium. Please bear with us. Cheers.
Re: Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) by NaijainTexas: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:

i do but not fluently.... Oha 'ofia'

no you don't see 'ofia', you see 'afia', which means "market"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Agro Journey - A Personal Dairy & Possible Motivator For Procrastinators. / An Overview Of Ekiti State's Ikun Dairy Farm / Construction Of My 1000 Broiler Pen Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.