Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Latest About Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest About Npower (5111 Views)

Important Info About Npower / List Of Lies FG Told Nigerians About Npower / Latest About Npower The FG Social Innitiative Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest About Npower by lytech1(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2016
16th of december 2016 mark The closure of schools in ogun state(abeokuta).
A friend who happens to also be a beneficiary of Npower scheme called me to brought this to my notice,thereby suggest we report to our posted schools.
The call came in around 1:30pm,so i didnt bother going home to clean myself up,i just head straight to the school.
On getting there,everyone sound Like they have been expecting me to resume duty for long(2wks ago).
On getting to the headteacher office,she was mad at me,telling me she has written the LG Authority incharge of my absent.
After several minutes of pleading,she ask me to report to my LG because the case is beyond her control.

Main point:have people really resume for duty?
Please share your experience in your area,coz i dont know what might happen on getting to my LG on monday. thanks
Re: Latest About Npower by Taskogagama(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Not realy but i had some state like kano have started posting and most of the state have not conclude their verification. Ask around and check your Npower profile if deployment is stated. More so did you collect deployment letter.
Re: Latest About Npower by pmagic: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Top 5 businesses you can start with 1k online
https://www.nairaland.com/3523672/top-5-businesses-1k-start
Re: Latest About Npower by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
we are still waiting for posting in Kaduna state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest About Npower by lytech1(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Posting have been done in ogun state
Re: Latest About Npower by donejossy87(f): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm, we hvnt hrd anytin abt lagos undecided
Re: Latest About Npower by Kemmystar: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
deployment ke
lagos av not even finished their verification
Re: Latest About Npower by Kemmystar: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
betterstill go to the portal u will see a place to check if you av been deployed
Re: Latest About Npower by Fundango: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Taskogagama:
Not realy but i had some state like kano have started posting and most of the state have not conclude their verification. Ask around and check your Npower profile if deployment is stated. More so did you collect deployment letter.
Pls which local Govt Area in kano,Cos almost half of we Npower Agro of Kumbotso were deployed to Doguwa LGA two days before the State General Screening took place,although they said they would rectify it but up till now we have not hear anything from them.
Re: Latest About Npower by AutosBay(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kemmystar:
deployment ke
lagos av not even finished their verification

Finished or started?
Re: Latest About Npower by Kemmystar: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
AutosBay:

Finished or started?

what i mean here is like my local have done their first phase of verification which was done by subeb
Now im told that the second phase will be done by the local gov at the secretariate
Lagos av started verification but cant tell about other local gov though
Re: Latest About Npower by jozzee1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
@OP what state and/or LGA are you? Here in ogun, none of us has received appointment letter, talkless of resuming duty.
Re: Latest About Npower by 8468bakare(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
lytech1:
A friend who happens to also be a beneficiary of Npower scheme called me to brought this to my notice,thereby suggest we report to our posted schools.
The call came in around 1:30pm,so i didnt bother going home to clean myself up,i just head straight to the school.
On getting there,everyone sound Like they have been expecting me to resume duty for long(2wks ago).
On getting to the headteacher office,she was mad at me,telling me she has writing the LG Authority incharge of my absent.
After several minutes of pleading,she ask me to report to my LG because the case is beyond her control.

Please share your experience in your area,coz i dont know what might happen on getting to my LG on Monday. thanks

All is well
Re: Latest About Npower by DrTims(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
We are still waiting for posting here at kaduna.....
Re: Latest About Npower by ugovy: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even as bad as our economy js, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
If you are unemployed and poor today, its because you want to be. You think you don't want to be but don't be deceived. Now will you do something for yourselves or will you keep waiting for the economy to improve and favour you?

e-Cooperative is something that puts at least twice ad much money in your pocket as you spend on it. This is something every body should get excited about.... It is one of the solution to the financial situation we find ourselves today.
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even in this economy, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
It's another opportunity to decide to stop leaving your future and happiness in the hands of the government and the economy

Join this e-cooperative team and raise money for your business or projects with as little as N1000.
I am on whatsapp for further details. 08065788981

1 Like

Re: Latest About Npower by lytech1(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2016
jozzee1:
@OP what state and/or LGA are you? Here in ogun, none of us has received appointment letter, talkless of resuming duty.
am not sure appointment letter will be issued.we v bn varified and posting av bn done.the headteacher was accusing me of nt showing up on time.thats why am confused.speaking from abeokuta south ogun state
Re: Latest About Npower by reshy: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
lytech1:
On getting to the headteacher office,she was mad at me,telling me she has written the LG Authority incharge of my absent.

Please share your experience in your area,coz i dont know what might happen on getting to my LG on monday. thanks
Re: Latest About Npower by reshy: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abeg lytech what was your experience with d head teacher when you got there because I wasn't aware we have to report first. I intend going there on Tuesday
Re: Latest About Npower by reshy: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abeg lytech1 what was your experience with d head teacher when you got there because I wasn't aware we have to report first. I intend going there on Tuesday
Re: Latest About Npower by lytech1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
reshy:
Abeg lytech1 what was your experience with d head teacher when you got there because I wasn't aware we have to report first. I intend going there on Tuesday
she was mad at me,so she ask me to go and solve my self out at the LG...Meaning she as alrdy reported my case. On getting to the LG Today,the case gt worse..i was told i didnt complete my reg.. I was told i only do state reg that i didnt reg with federal..meaning i submitted 3file instead of 6.
The thing jst vex me.na so i jst go home
Re: Latest About Npower by OMOTOWO(m): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2016
lytech1:

she was mad at me,so she ask me to go and solve my self out at the LG...Meaning she as alrdy reported my case. On getting to the LG Today,the case gt worse..i was told i didnt complete my reg.. I was told i only do state reg that i didnt reg with federal..meaning i submitted 3file instead of 6.
which one be state registration n which one be federal registration.dem craze ?
Re: Latest About Npower by reshy: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
lytech1:

Lytech1. Thanks for the reply. Where I am posted is far from my house. The transport fare is 700 naira per day can u imagine. The posting was done according to the local government and not according to address. I just saw the school when I went for verification on Thursday cos I didn't go on time. Infact I tire.
Re: Latest About Npower by reshy: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2016
reshy:

Lytech1. Thanks for the reply. Where I am posted is far from my house. The transport fare is 700 naira per day can u imagine. The posting was done according to the local government and not according to address. I just saw the school when I went for verification on Thursday cos I didn't go on time. Infact I tire.

But federal verification is still going on cos the person in charge called me to come to national orientation office at kuto in Abeokuta after doing that I went to ifo local government for state although they told me it was closed but I begged them and I was allowed only to see the school later. I stay at lambe road and the school is at ifo
Re: Latest About Npower by lytech1(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2016
reshy:

But federal verification is still going on cos the person in charge called me to come to national orientation office at kuto in Abeokuta after doing that I went to ifo local government for state although they told me it was closed but I begged them and I was allowed only to see the school later. I stay at lambe road and the school is at ifo
pls what r there requirement for fed verification? And where exactly did u do it. Pls help me wit the discription pls
Re: Latest About Npower by reshy: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
lytech1:

pls what r there requirement for fed verification? And where exactly did u do it. Pls help me wit the discription pls

The requirement was all your credentials including photocopy of your ID card and NEPA bill, account number , bank verification and BVN. You will also need 2passports but u can hold more than that, 1file jacket and a transparent file jacket. My local government is ifo this is the person who called me to come over to national orientation agency. Her name is mrs olaiya 08032983153 may be she can tell you if the person in charge of your local govt is @ national orientation Agency
Re: Latest About Npower by lytech1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
reshy:

The requirement was all your credentials including photocopy of your ID card and NEPA bill, account number , bank verification and BVN. You will also need 2passports but u can hold more than that, 1file jacket and a transparent file jacket. My local government is ifo this is the person who called me to come over to national orientation agency. Her name is mrs olaiya 08032983153 may be she can tell you if the person in charge of your local govt is @ national orientation Agency
thanks alot for the info
Re: Latest About Npower by adelcole(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Any reports from Oyo State npower. Precisely ibadan. I don't think anybody has been posted oooo.
Re: Latest About Npower by Ngenge(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Verification has been done in Imo. I did mine yesterday
Re: Latest About Npower by estagirl(f): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls i just found out dat i was picked. Am i still eligible? From Odeda local govt Ogun state.
Re: Latest About Npower by vikyno(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2016
lytech1:

Pls how did you got to know the school you were deployed to since some said they didn't get the posting letter?
Re: Latest About Npower by lytech1(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2016
vikyno:

Pls how did you got to know the school you were deployed to since some said they didn't get the posting letter?
the list was pasted

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Set Up D.J Business? / Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP / Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.