Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever (10700 Views)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by badassProdigy(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2016

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by badassProdigy(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by stainlink(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Oh my God. What is dis. >:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Oblitz(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
chai! warris dis
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Abeg put 'graphic pic' because this is not sexy at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Iamvictor(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2016
I don't care abt the photos.... today is my birthday
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2016
op u shu add...."graphic pics"
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerians with bad mouth, the op who called this sexy is even worse cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Graphic pictures. Queen of planet of the apes
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Tycike: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Someone who knows her should advice her to get laser hair removal therapy.
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by GoggleB(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2016
What's sexy abt this thing..
OP don smoke osogbo weed..
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
She just escaped evolution.
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2016
Is this what you call sexy? angry
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by BEENUEL(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2016
kenonze:
She just escaped evolution.

Ape

Madam, referring to another human-female(same-same) ape is so bad. No qualms though, I just want you to re-check ur post.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Kondomatic(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2016
This picture dey useful sha.

It can sure unexpected erection in public places.
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2016
BEENUEL:

Madam, referring to another human-female(same-same) ape is so bad. No qualms though, I just want you to re-check ur post.

Thanks

Modified
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Eye1(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2016
lol...you jst killed it all
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Eye1(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2016
lofty900:
Abeg put 'graphic pic' because this is not sexy at all. grin
lol...u jst killed it
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by chimdi101: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
E don be for this girl, run wey boyz dey run no be here
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Dezzx(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
lilmax girlfriend grin tongue
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by lilmax(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Dezzx:
lilmax girlfriend grin tongue
you beat me to it grin.....saw the thread yesterday but was too lazy to call your moniker

guy you are the one attracted to girls like this not me grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Dezzx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
lilmax:
you beat me to it grin.....saw the thread yesterday but was too lazy to call your moniker

guy you are the one attracted to girls like this not me grin
lol, r u denying the queen of your heart? I have her contact I can send to u if u r interested. grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by hammerT: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
nne nothing do u jare, from the looks of it sef she is a mother and married.

all those girls running around searching have nothing on you. carry go fine girl!

Chai baby u too set, who wan try u?

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by enoqueen: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
hammerT:
nne nothing do u jare, from the looks of it sef she is a mother and married.

all those girls running around searching have nothing on you. carry go fine girl!

Marry Wetin.

Make una continue to de spread fake rumour.
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by edudguy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
O my God, there are some things that once you see it can't be unseen... it remains in your brain
..this is one of such things
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by hammerT: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
enoqueen:

Marry Wetin.

Make una continue to de spread fake rumour.

she is married ooo, even have kids, i know lie.

hair or no hair she is still a woman, na breast and pussy she carry.

if she no want am, their are ways to permanently remove it without harming her but the hair no disturb her so make she leave am like dat.

wen a man is Hot he will not remember that she is hairy, infact if una born boy the chances of bold head is slim thanks to her abundance of hair.

even the girls go get hair. blessing in disguise.

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
sexiest photos kwa angry grin

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by hammerT: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jarizod:
sexiest photos kwa angry grin

look wat she showed u is all of it, she has nothing to be ashamed of. she want u all to see just how hairy and dat is as far as it goes.

anything wrong with this babe? i think not. in fact everything day well, well.

after una go run they pay millions for brazilian hair, but here is natural hair, u cannot appreciate it.

there is something wrong with the people of this world, i swear.

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by drstan(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
GoggleB:
What's sexy abt this thing..
OP don smoke osogbo weed..
when i heard sexy i thought she have done a clean shaved......jeez
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
hammerT:

look wat she showed u is all of it, she has nothing to be ashamed off. she want u all to she just how hairy.

Ok bro..now take a second look at the first pic..

Her makeup..

Her facial expression.. c'mon!
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by hammerT: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jarizod:

Ok bro..now take a second look at the first pic..

Her makeup..

Her facial expression.. c'mon!

so u think u are more aware than her that she is hairy?

she knows she is hairy and the facial expression is for haters to know she dont give too shits about their opinions.

opinions are like ass holes everybody has one, every body is so opinionated.

the shots is so u and everybody can see that it is even on hair breast, she has nothing to hide on that matter.

that is the most their is to the case.
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
hammerT:

so u think u are more aware than her that she is hairy?

she knows she is hary and the facial expression is for haters to know she dont give too shits about their opinions.

opinions are like ass holes everybody has one, every body is so opinionated.

I didn't insult her..Did I?

This one wey u carry her matter for head like gala naim I no come understand!?

Everyone has an opinion correct?! And to me she ain't sexy! shikena..

Read my first post! why not attack the people calling her ape and sorts of names not I that didn't insult her..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Wizkid And Davido, Who's More Popular? / Richard Mofe-Damijo Is Producing His 1st TV Series / Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.