Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever (10704 Views)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by hammerT: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jarizod:

I didn't insult her..Did I?

This one wey u carry her matter for head like gala naim I no come understand!?

Everyone has an opinion correct?! And to me she ain't sexy! shikena..

Read my first post! why not attack the people calling her ape and sorts of names not I that didn't insult her..

Omo, i just talk my own, she is not disable, everything as i can see is complete, if we do beauty contest, she will knock out some of ur less hairy women. fact!
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
hammerT:

Omo, i just talk my own, she is not disable, everything as i can see is complete, if we do beauty contest, she will knock out some of ur less hairy women.

You sure u ain't her sha cheesy wink
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by hammerT: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jarizod:

You sure u ain't her sha cheesy wink

na him i dey follow all that babes for nairaland? guy reason this thing.

i dont even think she need any treatment, their is nothing wrong with her.

if she wants their is permanent hair removal. i dont see a problem here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9CQahjpx7g&ab_channel=BeauSynergy
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
hammerT:

na him i dey follow all that babes for nairaland? guy reason this thing.

i dont even think she need any treatment, their is nothing wrong with her.

if she wants their is permanent hair removal. i dont see a problem here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9CQahjpx7g&ab_channel=BeauSynergy

ok bro..cheers smiley
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by meobizy(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
What in Igbo Amaka is this? Men have mind.
Re: Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever by offset67(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
BITCH go and SHAVE!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Kiss Daniels' Pretty Elder Sister. Sophie (pix) / Between Wizkid And Davido, Who's More Popular? / “this Ass Is What Dying For” See Sexy Photo Of Chidinma Who Killed Billionare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.