Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigeria Bank Charges - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Bank Charges (487 Views)

See USSD Codes To Open Account With Some Nigeria Bank / High Monthly Bank Charges! / Too Much Bank Charges In Nigeria - No Body Is Saying Anything About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bank Charges by saxyminia: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2016
NIGERIA BANK CHARGES
it is ridiculous how banks in Nigeria debt funds on a different forms of charges on services the most recent I got was a debt for debt card maintenance. it shocking and nothing has been done about it.since the coming of buhari nothing has been free in this country in as far as paying for VAT for oxygen not to talk about food and other stuff #buhariisaplague
Re: Nigeria Bank Charges by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2016
kiss kiss

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] How do you expect them to stay in the business if not for charges?

I'm not supporting them because last month GTB debited me over 140 naira for SMS alert. Abeg who did transactions worth 140 naira. I just SMH...

When they finish the money wey dey that account there will be nothing to deduct again. /font]

I remember one account i used to have with Ecobank... they deducted the money till I closed that account.
Re: Nigeria Bank Charges by Sunnymatey(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Buhari govt is just insensitive to the plight of the suffering masses. Over imposition of strict policies is their hallmark.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Mock Anybody For Investing In MMM, Think About This / What Nigerian Ladies Buy With Christmas Money In Port Harcourt / Confused On Whether To Ask A Girl Out Using The Local Tongue Or Using English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.