Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Write Good/lengthy Content On A Niche You Know Nothing About - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write Good/lengthy Content On A Niche You Know Nothing About (424 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / How To Write Good/lengthy Content On A Niche You Know Nothing About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Good/lengthy Content On A Niche You Know Nothing About by WondaxRecords(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2016
HOW TO WRITE GOOD/LENGTHY CONTENT ON A NICHE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Have you ever been in a situation where you want to write an article or review on a topic you know nothing about, and you don’t know how to start or the right words to use, this is normally common with newbie bloggers.
Sometimes we choose a niche for obvious reasons which I will be listing few down so you could know the category you fall into:
Choosing a niche can also determine the success of a blogger which when not consider ends up making their blogging career unsuccessful
Reasons why we choose Wrong Niche:
i. Easy to get content
ii. Other niche occupied
iii. Influence/inspired, etc
In our later post I will be adding/explaining the above topic in a very broad way, check back
Back to the main topic “How To Write Good/Lengthy Content On A Niche You Know Nothing About” for you to be able to write content on a topic or niche you know nothing about you must consider the following and put them into practice.

Source: http://1960tech.com.ng/how-to-write-goodlengthy-content-on-a-niche-you-know-nothing-about/

• Make Research: I sometime want to write a post i know nothing about this is my no1 tool, I happen to be under one of those category I listed above, I choose the particular niche I am because I like it not because I know anything about it, make research on the topic they must be a related topic for you to take a glance and write with your own language words and expression, this happen to be one of the tools most blogger use and it works for them. Read through the related topic take note of anything notable figure out what the writer didn’t include that you think will be informative to your readers, try to explain it in a more broad way, take note of the writer style of writing and try to do better, if possible illustrate with pictures. Who say your can’t make it in the niche you know nothing about? Is all about dedication.

• Write Down Your Content Before Posting: is not about writing lengthy content but also about writing quality and broadly explained content, I do this on majority of my content I type it into my notepad or Microsoft word make thorough editing before pasting, this has been one of my secrets it helps me read it over and over again digest it as my readers could.

• Don’t Copy & Paste: you might have read this on every SEO related post and might be tired of reading it. Yeah it still has a lot to do, don’t copy other peoples work or you may never know anything about that niche or topic as simple as that.

• Always Visit Other Writers Blog: I stay on professional and old blogs related to mine or blogs with the same niche the same way I stay on mine reading archive of the blog since inception, i read users comments this enable me write outdated post/topic in a refine way and my readers fine it interesting and great.

• Gadget Review: if you doing a gadget review and don’t know anything about such gadget check around you might have a neighbor or a friend who has that gadget ask questions his experience and anything you think he will have information about, cause it is good to have a close user than read them online. Rome wasn’t build in one day

Have any experience or anything to add share with

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me! / Non Hosted Naija Adsense Account Fully Approved Account / Simple Tutorial On How To Backup And Move Your Web Script From One Hosting To An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.