Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? (30339 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Deicide: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

Why are you showing me definition? Is the definition the study? You said you researched right? Is all you researched the definition?
Shut up Whale is not Fish grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
dalaman:

Do you know that I actually believed what he stated until I decided to do a goggle search and discovered that it was only statement on nairaland came out as a result? I searched and found the complete opposite. He is shameless. That's how they keep making things up all the time.

Show us the complete opposite you found. Its easy to make claims. Show me proof of this research you just did.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

GREAT SEA MONSTER. A whale is a sea monster. Do you watch National Geographic channel at all?

Just imagine the question that adult was asking.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

Why are you showing me definition? Is the definition the study? You said you researched right? Is all you researched the definition?

I said you are aliar. Just provide where you got the lies you spewed. There is no study any where that supports any of the nonsense you wrote you just made it up.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

Shut up Whale is not Fish grin

Typing without thinking. When i already told you GREAT was used to describe a size of a fishlike creature. Same way GREAT was used to describe a SEA MONSTER. I think comprehension should be ashamed of you at this point.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by randomperson: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

Another translation called it a GREAT SEA MONSTER the emphasis is on GREAT and not fish. Are you not meant to be intelligent anymore?
The bible says fish. . don't try to put the emphasis on great in order to excuse the inaccuracy of fish... It's dishonest and not classy at all.... Stop trying to say what the bible doesn't say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
dalaman:

I said you are aliar. Just provide where you got the lies you spewed. There is no study any where that supports any of the nonsense you wrote you just made it up.

The Onus of proof of my lies is on you, This is an equal platform. You claimed i lied and you also claimed to have carried out a research. Provide proof that i lied via your research. HELP SHOW EVERYONE THAT I LIED.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by LiberaDeus: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
felixomor:

As in eh.
I thank God for him.
I will always say it.
Its better to say one is an atheist and just shut up.

Than make it look it like its all about reason.
Even Seun came, i asked him one question, if he believed afterlife existed?

He couldnt answer.

They dont have nattin.

Why are you lying?

I just read Seuns answer to your question about the afterlife. He said he doesnt believe in it. Why do you now claim he didnt answer.

Such a senseless lie to prove a point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
randomperson:

The bible says fish. . don't try to put the emphasis on great in order to excuse the inaccuracy of fish... It's dishonest and not classy at all.... Stop trying to say what the bible doesn't say

Jesus said whale and Jesus is the WORD OF GOD. He inspired the old testament words and in the new testament in Mathew 12: 40 He clearly said WHALE. Is your brain "paining you?"
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
felixomor:

Just imagine the question that adult was asking.

Dont mind that oaf.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

Show us the complete opposite you found. Its easy to make claims. Show me proof of this research you just did.

What os wrong with this shameless liar. You said according to Ichthyologists whales have enough air to allow animals as big as sharks to live inside them for prolong periods, you also said that whales digestive juices only kick in when the animals inside them are dead. Which ichthyologists told you that? Where did you get it from? SHOW ME.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by LiberaDeus: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
dalaman:

What os wrong with this shameless liar. You said according to Ichthyologists whales have enough air to allow animals as big as sharks to live inside them for prolong periods, you also said that whales digestive juices only kick in when the animals inside them are dead. Which ichthyologists told you that? Where do you get it from? SHOW ME.

These christians are pathetic liars.

Their consciences are so seared. How can they actually claim they have a fear of god and want to live holy lives but lie about such mundane things.

The other one asked Seun a question and Seun answered him, he went on to comment just below that he asked and Seun didnt answer.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

Then your Arguments Are not valid! Have you ever seen an Atheist arguing with a Pantheist b4? And the problem wit you is that you do it in a Deceitful way....

lol . Because I use different perspectives to refute an argument means that I am being deceptive ?

Shaarraaaaappppp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
dalaman:

What os wrong with this shameless liar. You said according to Ichthyologists whales have enough air to allow animals as big as sharks to live inside them for prolong periods, you also said that whales digestive juices only kick in when the animals inside them are dead. Which ichthyologists told you that? Where do you get it from? SHOW ME.

If i say you are a dundee you will say i am lying again.

Can a shark live outside water? I Whales do not breathe under water as they breathe in air and exhale via their blowhole. You just claimed i said a shark can live for extended periods in the belly of a whale when sharks cannot survive outside water. Can you show me where i made this statement or are you also have issues with comprehension?

I do not have to show you anything simply because you said you researched and found out i lied. So show me this your research which proves i lied. I am trying to teach you something here.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Deicide: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

Jesus said whale and Jesus is the WORD OF GOD. He inspired the old testament words and in the new testament in Mathew 12: 40 He clearly said WHALE. Is your brain "paining you?"
This is the same Guy that would tell you that Christisnity has noting to do With Judaism when we start pointing out inaccuracies and atrocities done in The OT.

Would You be honest For once in Your life?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Why are you lying?

I just read Seuns answer to your question about the afterlife. He said he doesnt believe in it. Why do you now claim he didnt answer.

Such a senseless lie to prove a point.

Hehehe,

As in answer to this one.

felixomor:

Ok, scientists have found evidence

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/670781/There-IS-life-after-DEATH-Scientists-reveal-shock-findings-from-groundbreaking-study/

Now read and tell me why you dont believe.
Since u have linked evidence to your belief.

Oya Read and give me reponse.

Who is lying now?
Is it not you?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by randomperson: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

yeah, he said whale but the original writer said fish... or the original writer wasn't inspired by the holy spirit?? well, maybe the holy spirit didn't know a whale is not a fish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
LiberaDeus:

These christians are pathetic liars.

Their consciences are so seared. How can they actually claim they have a fear of god and want to live holy lives but lie about such mundane things.

The other one asked Seun a question and Seun answered him, he went on to comment just below that he asked and Seun didnt answer.

I actually believed him at fist oo. This guy is dangerous . That was how he lied that he resurrected some nameless person without identity back to life. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

This is the same Guy that would tell you that Christisnity has noting to do With Judaism when we start pointing out inaccuracies and atrocities done in The OT.

Would You be honest For once in Your life?

Can you help dalaman and show me my lies? Ranting that i lied isnt proof that i did. Showw me proof of your research which shows i lied.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Deicide: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol . Because I use different perspectives to refute an argument means that I am being deceptive ?

Shaarraaaaappppp
Every atheis here Knowd what Pantheist Believes in Are you a Pantheist? WHY USE BEANS TO DEFEND RICE?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
randomperson:

yeah, he said whale but the original writer said fish... or the original writer wasn't inspired by the holy spirit?? well, maybe the holy spirit didn't know a whale is not a fish

Who is the WORD OF GOD? The original writer obviously gave a descriptive with what he was used to seeing but the WORD explained it properly as WHALE. is that now a problem? If the word WHALE was not found in the bible then you would have been right. So did Jesus say WHALE or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

Every atheis here Knowd what Pantheist Believes in Are you a Pantheist? WHY USE BEANS TO DEFEND RICE?

Panentheism is different from pantheism .
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

If i say you are a dundee you will say i am lying again.

Can a shark live outside water? I Whales do not breathe under water as they breathe in air and exhale via their blowhole. You just claimed i said a shark can live for extended periods in the belly of a whale when sharks cannot survive outside water. Can you show me where i made this statement or are you also have issues with comprehension?

I do not have to show you anything simply because you said you researched and found out i lied. So show me this your research which proves i lied. I am trying to teach you something here.

I dI'd a Google search and found nothing to support anything that you said. Meaning you made it up. If it's true then just show me where you got it from. Why is that such a difficult thing to do? I smell liessssss.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by LiberaDeus: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe,

Who is lying now?
Is it not you?

Guy your initial claim to your fellow christian was that he didnt answer the question at all not that he refused to elaborate on his reasons for disbelieving.

[/b]As in eh.
I thank God for him.
I will always say it.

[b][/b]Even Seun came, i asked him one question, if he believed afterlife existed?[b]

[/b]He couldnt answer.[b]

These are your words, eat them.

No need to enter a senseless tirade with you. Just accept you lied and ask your saviour for forgiveness.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by dalaman: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

Ichthyologists have shown that whales have enough air in them to keep living things alive for extended periods expecially since they do not breathe through water and evidence has shown whales swallowing fish bigger than man such as great white sharks and smaller whales. They also said the digestive enzymes in a whale only kick in when that which was swallowed is dead but as long as its alive then digestion cannot commence.

Which ichthyologists told you this? SHOW ME.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Deicide: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe,

Who is lying now?
Is it not you?

Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by Deicide: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Panentheism is different from pantheism .
It doesnt matter why still using beans to defend rice?
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Guy your initial claim to your fellow christian was that he didnt answer the question at all not that he refused to elaborate on his reasons for disbelieving.

[/b]As in eh.
I thank God for him.
I will always say it.

[b][/b]Even Seun came, i asked him one question, if he believed afterlife existed?[b]

[/b]He couldnt answer.[b]

These are your words, eat them.

No need to enter a senseless tirade with you. Just accept you lied and ask your saviour for forgiveness.

Quiet, the claim was made and he then came to answer.
And i gave him the final question.

U thought u had found something.
Just keep quiet.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by felixomor: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by randomperson: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
damogul:

Who is the WORD OF GOD? The original writer obviously gave a descriptive with what he was used to seeing but the WORD explained it properly as WHALE. is that now a problem? If the word WHALE was not found in the bible then you would have been right. So did Jesus say WHALE or not?
All scriptures are supposedly inspired by the spirit, isn't it? why did the spirit inspire the original writer to say great fish?? I thought holy spirit knew all things now... if Jesus could have described the animal as a whale, why not the original writer... it's obvious there was a word for whale.
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by LiberaDeus: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
felixomor:

Quiet, the claim was made and he then came to answer.
And i gave him the final question.

U thought u had found something.
Just keep quiet.

I just showed you your initial statement to your christian brother. You lied about Seun answering, something so small and inconsequential, for me that shows me the nature of christians on this forum
Re: Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? by damogul: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
dalaman:

Which ichthyologists told you this? SHOW ME.

Okay, so can toothed whales swallow prey whole? They do sometimes swallow prey whole, so you could fit down their esophagus. Sperm whales sometimes swallow squid whole, so it could definitely manage a human. In fact, there’s a story of a sailor being swallowed by a sperm whale off the Falkland Islands in the early 1900s. The story says that aftter sailors chased a sperm whale for several hours, the whale caused a few men to be pitched in to the ocean. Then, well, this happened:

The whale was dead, and in a few hours the great body was lying by the ship’s side, and the men ere busy with axes and spades cutting through the flesh to secure the fat. They worked all day and part of the night. They resumed operations the next forenoon, and were soon down to the stomach, which was to be hoisted to the deck. The workmen were startled while labouring to clear it and to fasten the chain about it to discover something doubled up in it that gave spasmodic signs of life. The vast pouch was hoisted to the deck and cut open, and inside was found the missing sailor, doubled up and unconscious. He was laid out on the deck and treated to a bath of sea-water, which soon revived him, but his mind was not clear, and he was placed in the captain’s quarters, where he remained to weeks a raving lunatic. He was carefully treated by the captain and officers of the ship, and he finally began to get possession of his senses. At the end of the third week he had finally recovered from the shock, and resumed his duties.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com

Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http:///1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.