Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ultmate Cycle - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultmate Cycle (957 Views)

When To Enter And When To Leave Hyip. The Hyip Life Cycle ( Part 1) / The Return Of Ultimate Cycle! Watch Out / Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultmate Cycle by hustleranthem(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2016
It's very easy..make 50k in a week with just 12,500.join my team of active cyclers and I guarantee you of success next week..there is no need to panic.direct all questions to this thread..#dontdull
Re: Ultmate Cycle by femcent2: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
ultimate cycler or Ultmate Cycle and when did it resurrect from crash?
Re: Ultmate Cycle by hustleranthem(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2016
femcent2:
yesterday evening..the site was going through an upgrade so it did not crash.it is back and even with better features..so register under my cycle and get your 50k before d end of next week..
Re: Ultmate Cycle by hustleranthem(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2016
femcent2:
yesterday evening..the site was going through an upgrade so it did not crash.it is back and even with better features..so register under my cycle and get your 50k before d end of next week
Re: Ultmate Cycle by silouette: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2016
femcent2:

Ultimate cycler came back fully online last night and so far so good. But what are your fears, many people do not really understand how it works and go with hearsay.

You basically get referred into a team, make sure you join an active team and the only way to tell is if the people in that team get paid in a few days after they pay in or upgrade to a new level. Then when you are registered you will be paired to pay someone within 48 hours. After you've done so you can then proceed to getting your own payment.

Now this is where you need to be sure you are in an active group or one that will bring referrals for you. I am not sure about this story of getting paid in 2 weeks if you don't bring anyone because in my group we always make sure each person brought in will be given at least 2 downlines (people to be under them in the matrix) to get them started. So once you have at least 2 or 4 confirmed downlines who have paid in, just wait at most 48 hours for your own payment. Join my group now to be sure of your gains from cycling. PM me or whatsapp 0-8-0-5-7-6-2-4-1-0-5
Re: Ultmate Cycle by sandraanakebe(f): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Goodmorning ultimate cyclers in the house, i logged in with my username and password but another person's name and referrall link was showing on the dashboard, so automatically it was another person's account. Pls is it just me or is any other person experiencing this? undecided
Re: Ultmate Cycle by hustleranthem(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2016
sandraanakebe:
Goodmorning ultimate cyclers in the house, i logged in with my username and password but another person's name and referrall link was showing on the dashboard, so automatically it was another person's account. Pls is it just me or is any other person experiencing this? undecided
I just logged into mine and seeing the same thing..so I think it's better you log out nd try again later..
Re: Ultmate Cycle by toludadon(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Each time I log in to my acaccount, it brings someone else profile. The update or whatever isn't complete jare
Re: Ultmate Cycle by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2016
hustleranthem:
I just logged into mine and seeing the same thing..so I think it's better you log out nd try again later..
The same problem here,i tried to change the password,its the same
I just made payment this morning but it came up with someone else account
I clicked on lost password,then they sent me another username but its still with wrong account
Re: Ultmate Cycle by femcent2: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2016
interesting movie the return of the ultimate cycler season2 Episode1
Re: Ultmate Cycle by hustleranthem(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
anjigirl:
The same problem here,i tried to change the password,its the same
I just made payment this morning but it came up with someone else account
I clicked on lost password,then they sent me another username but its still with wrong account
there is no need to panic.i think the site is congested now.bcox my referrall link is still working so that means ur account is still intact.
Re: Ultmate Cycle by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2016
hustleranthem:
there is no need to panic.i think the site is congested now.bcox my referrall link is still working so that means ur account is still intact.
Referral link is working but now my username is now working again
Re: Ultmate Cycle by hustleranthem(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2016
anjigirl:
Referral link is working but now my username is now working again
mine is taking me to someone else profile..so I will try it again later..
Re: Ultmate Cycle by sandraanakebe(f): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Okay then, thank God its not only mine that comes up with another person's profile, that means its a minor problem that will be fixed soon. Tnx @Everyone, for responding.

(1) (Reply)

HP Deskjet All In 1 Printer(advantage 2135) N26500 / Business Opportunity / App developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.