Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,919 members, 7,852,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks (568 Views)

Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks by examhall(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2016

20 year old music star Korede Bello has admitted there’s a form of competition between himself and his label mate Reekado Banks.
He told Saturday Beats the two of them are in a healthy competition.
He said,

“I have a healthy competition with Rekado Banks. Like most people have noticed, when he drops a hit song, shortly after, I drop mine or someone else on the label drops theirs. I do not see anything wrong with it. The only kind of competition that exists is a healthy one and it is like we sharpen ourselves. It is just like two swords sharpening themselves. I am not just talking about Reekado but every other person on the label. We have been dropping hit songs back to back. It is a healthy competition on the label, no rivalry or negativity.”

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/korede-bello-admits-hes-in-competition-with-reekado-banks/
Re: Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks by examhall(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2016
cool
Re: Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks by Fidelismaria: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2016
mumu

what is he saying

which hit hin don drop apart from GODWIN
Re: Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks by Teniolasmart: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2016
dat ur problem but we no go join hands to solve them
Re: Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks by kheengjay(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
competition is healthy but be cautious not to let it ruin you.....

just thing of it
Re: Korede Bello Admits He’s In Competition With Reekado Banks by kheengjay(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
competition is healthy but be cautious not to let it ruin you.....

just thing of it

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Begged Us To Sign Him – Five Star Music / BREAKING:DEDE RECONCILES WITH FEMI ADESINA / OMG!!!!!! South African Pastor Makes Church Member Drinks Rat Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.