Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet (93283 Views)

Reaction As Kizz Daniel Hired His Former Boss / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them / Davido Pictured Inside His Father's Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Newsmania: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
DMW Boss, Davido who talked about his private jet that landed Lagos weeks back, has finally opened up that it belongs his... Instablog9ja made a post about his dad and friends pictured praying inside the jet before davido hired it... Minutes later davido replied with...

Lmao Fvck all of u what is mine, is imades! And what is my fathers is mine!! Haters suck my dick

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/davido-finally-admits-he-never-owned-a-private-jet-photo-evidence/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Babyforever(f): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Same thing I was telling my friend yesterday at an event last night davido don't have the money to buy a private jet he only spends his father's money and brag about it that it's his money...... Fake boy sad

508 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by crafteck(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na only him d papa born... D guy don cast.. Lets move on from 30 billions goats

276 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by itspzpics(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
This boy Davido and his penchant for cuss words.This is supposed to be somebody's role model o.
A kid will always be a kid

267 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Newsmania: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by BruncleZuma: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I was waiting for this day...

After confessing in Osinachi e begin claim PJ owner... grin grin grin grin where that T-Boss girl dey sef make she come verify others own.
Nah Chioma go get all the juicy details of other OBO-Gate, and knowing Davido dem fit no last.

And for the use of cuss words kiddo...
[img]https://media1./images/0abe6de2553acd96d016ffdb56e130ef/tenor.gif[/img]

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by snadguy007(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Davido's dick right now

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by TheOdd1sOut: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Celebs and fake life are like 5&6

That's why I don't really admire any celebrities

They can make you do the unthinkable by intimidating you.

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
angry

27 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na wa oooo, and some people here were questioning God why they never even own a bicycle in life!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by lilmax(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
money doesn't give you sense....

sense is inbuilt, you no get am you no get am

abgero in a rich body

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by princeade86(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
k
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Am still struggling to like this brat

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by marttol: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
To the ass lickers

LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
The joke's on anyone who ever believed the brat really bought a jet.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by MANNABBOGRILLS: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Not news! Next!

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by mayDtolu(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
lol...Davido only depends on his father's wealth when he sang "30billion for d account".... Wizkid is not dah childish...#My love for Stay_boy stands...

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by marttol: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
I same thing I was telling my friend yesterday at an event last night davido don't have the money to buy a private jet he only spends his father's money and brag about it that it's his money...... Fake boy sad
go spend your own father money too

30 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Saintsammurai(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
I same thing I was telling my friend yesterday at an event last night davido don't have the money to buy a private jet he only spends his father's money and brag about it that it's his money...... Fake boy sad
Which friend and which event?
You that spend 24 hours on nairaland everyday..

Yeye dey smell..

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by VocalWalls: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol.

Broke people can now rejoice, even the ones without bicycles.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by afroniger: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Busted! That Davido of a boy is a pathetic liar. He could have just come out and said it belonged to his dad, instead of misrepresenting it as his. Nonsense boy.

41 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Davido don cast cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
You have to respect wizkid. Guy came from nothing and had to fight his way to the top.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by 93Miles: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Even a one year old baby knew the jet was never bought by David.

34 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by seborrhic: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Where is that imp @chronique?
I told u to go buy common sense at the abbatoir for free when you argued like an illiterate that Davido could afford a jet.
Nairaland being filled everyday with semi illiterates who have refused to make you of their commonsense.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol busted!

14 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Tolams16(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dem don catch am....lmao!! Baba come they preach what is my fathers is mine...

22 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Which friend and which event?
You that spend 24 hours on nairaland everyday..

Yeye dey smell..

See casting! grin

9 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Horlartunes: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
BASTARD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Samirana360(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
davido u r a fool

next tin we go hear be say ....chiomas Porsche na fluke

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy" / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.