Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (36987 Views)

Photos From A Foiled Suicide Bomb Attack At University Of Maiduguri Today / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by mengho(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
ajokebelle:

They do it.
They remove mine every Christmas or new year day, can't really remember.

Thanx 4 d info,
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Glaxx(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by scarr: 2:53am On Dec 18, 2016
NextGovernor:
Later Zombies will say Buhari is a low key person and doesn't like lavishing money. You can see the money they are spending since yesterday on Zahra.

For his other daughter's marriage. Who with his/her right senses will make a marriage of 4th wife extravagant.

In your village who spends? Husband or Wife's family.
Do you even know who Indimi is?

Even if Bihari is president for 16 years, he can't be as rich as Indimi
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Jhennipha(f): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2016
Indimi ko Indomie ni,abegie lemme hear word...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead / While My Father, MKO Abiola Was In Jail…Kola Was Dating IBB’s Daughter - Abdul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.