Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,226 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? (3853 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Omuma Local Government Area In Rivers State / Heavy Shooting Allegedly Going On Between Unknown Gunmen And Soldiers In Awka / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 02, 2020
what's going on, anyone around?

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by nobone(f): 1:33am On Apr 02, 2020
As in right now?
Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by seunlayi(m): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Any update or maybe our policemen finally saw coronavirus in strolling on the street

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by risos(m): 2:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Updates
Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Fistop: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Hope you guys are safe?
Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Robbery I guess.
Those festac overgrown babies that refused to do anything. Maybe its them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Festac and it’s environs are upgraded slums now

The old glory has been washed away completely from area. The urban design has been completely destroyed.

Too much tout, area boys, 419, drug pushers, yahoo boys, robbers, prostitutes and gang members

It’s just an upgrade of Ikorodu

14 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by mytime24(f): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
K
Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Openbusiness: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
nobone:
As in right now?
As in next year. See jamb question grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Hoodbilonia: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Festac that i hapened to have been in a robbery scene close to chinese restaurant . Clean robbery
Broad day light. Festac na ghetto hood now
Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by mrwonlasewonie: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Robbery I guess.
I think so too

Over indulgent,fake livers.always lying to impress

children in adult bodies

Tufiaaaaaa

Their lines-My mother is an oil magnate,my father is a billionaire buisness man and politician but they're not in the country at the moment.i want to start up a business and when I come out big, I'll give you 70 percent of the profit.

Respondent-so how much do you need?

Festac baby adult- well I need about 10million naira for a start.its chicken change though.its peanuts. Because I buy my girlfriend shoes of 30million.its actually beneath me though but you know,a man has got to be a man.#with fake nigerian American accent o#

Respondent- I can only borrow you 30k..maybe you should source the rest yourself

Festac baby adult- you're insulting my intelligence.do I look cheap to you?

(He never chop o) with this 250naira face cap and igbotic blink blink necklace

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
I think so too

Over indulgent,fake livers.always lying to impress

children in adult bodies

Tufiaaaaaa

Their lines-My mother is an oil magnate,my father is a billionaire buisness man and politician but they're not in the country at the moment.i want to start up a business and when I come out big, I'll give you 70 percent of the profit.

Respondent-so how much do you need?

Festac baby adult- well I need about 10million naira for a start.its chicken change though.its peanuts. Because I buy my girlfriend shoes of 30million.its actually beneath me though but you know,a man has got to be a man.#with fake nigerian American accent o#

Respondent- I can only borrow you 30k..maybe you should source the rest yourself

Festac baby adult- you're insulting my intelligence.do I look cheap to you?

(He never chop o) with this 250naira face cap and igbotic blink blink necklace

Lol... Mehnn this is so hilarious. grin

Why are they like that though?
Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by mrwonlasewonie: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Lol... Mehnn this is so hilarious. grin

Why are they like that though?
it's because they're corporate fraudsters living in fantasy land.they usually act like they have imaginary wealth

They also suffer from big ego and tiny bank account,in plain language delusional grandiose...it's people that give them time attention or listening ears they can fool.the way to get them off your back

Just give them 1 insult that exposes their rich American wannabe lifestyle and watch how they hate you and avoid you you don't need to chase them away na them go dey avoid you so you no go spoil Their runs grin

Their Targets are usually rich daddy's girl looking for validation, love or attention.hence all those undergraduate smallies are the ones that get duped in money and v@gyna grin

There's even one fool too that promised to take me to Dubai....I said take me to Dubai with your bend down select palm slippers and smelling panaman cap? grin

When you build house for yourself come back and carry me to Dubai.... grin

The dude dey avoid me like grin

Because anywhere I see am I dey always cast am grin

E.g if I see am with babe I go say na your new maga be that? You don dey deceive am grin

Because of that he no fit stand me grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by chinchonglee(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Robbery I guess.
mumu... its not happening in festac.

Agboju boys vs Maza Maza boys are fighting.
3 Agboju boys dead already.

MODIFIED

those of you saying festac is now a ghetto are really stupid.
Come nd see the amount we pay as rent here.
Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
chinchonglee:

mumu... its not happening in festac.

Agboju boys vs Maza Maza boys are fighting.
3 Agboju boys dead already.

MODIFIED

those of you saying festac is now a ghetto are really stupid.
Come nd see the amount we pay as rent here.

Not interested in how much you're paying as long as it not your personal property, it doesn't tickle my fancy. And this boastings about how much you pay as rent further buttresses the point the other man is making.

Its a known fact and I even have some festac babes who jisted me about their fake life. How they'll be claiming Borty whereas nofin. Even you know.

I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On? by chinchonglee(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Not interested in how much you're paying as long as it not your personal property, it doesn't tickle my fancy. And this boastings about how much you pay as rent further buttresses the point the other man is making.

Its a known fact and I even have some festac babes who jisted me about their fake life. How they'll be claiming Borty whereas nofin. Even you know.

I'm done.
sharrap pin brain..
how will i lie jst to get a pvssy wen i can pay to get that same pvssy.

ur festac babes are jobless den...
Am nt here to argue networth with you am only trying to tell you festac ain't no ghetto.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Shot By Arizona Cops After Firing Her Gun!(Warning Graphic))! / Person Can't Dress Fine Again (look At What A Soldier Did To Me) / Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.