Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (35740 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by curvilicious: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Smh is a pity

What do u expect when even the free ones are starving?
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Come to our rescue in dis [color=#006600][/color]nation YA Allah
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

Keep off trouble en you won't find urself there

Its obvious that MMM froze your brain too. angry Do you think that every inmate currently in prison is guilty of an offense? Especially in this Nigeria where anyone can get locked up for anything without evidence. Pray u don't end up in that condition let another mumu like u be posting the rubbish u just posted on NL. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by adegeye38(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Its like that in all prisons, its pathetic, the allocations are very small, and yet corruption eats the rest until the inmates are left with virtually nothing, and yet we pay tax

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
divicode:
PMB again! Wailers go soon flood this site now. When will they recover from their 2015 loss. I think they need to get used to losses!

Mr man, wake up!

This isn't about PMB or whoever lost in 2015 election. It about human's inhuman maltreatment against fellow human!

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by softwerk(f): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
You intentionally selected those that came into the prison with terminal diseases and full blown AIDS cry cry

The thunder that will fire this OP will come with a prescription; 1 morning, 1 afternoon and 1 at night grin grin grin

* Abeg na joke I dey ohh grin

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Opiletool(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.
Your sense of reasoning is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by slapacha: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
wins18:
see my

Your what? Ur neighbour?
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:

Still waiting for Dilector Kanu's one million soldiers and riffles to destroy our zoo.

No need to wait, those you voted in are doing the job.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Krismart(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

And u believe everybody in the prison committed a crime. Many innocent ppl are languishing in Nigerian prison. Just pray the enemy don't remember u.

2 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
This why some Nigerian prisoners abroad refused to be repatriated.
Nigerian prison z a purgatory not rehabilitation center.
I pray I will never commit something that will take me to Nigeria prison. God forbid!
I pity the small boy.

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by nsesam(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Don't forget, not all those in prison are culprit, some are thrown into prison without going to Court just because they are poor.

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by toprealman: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
OP if those "saints" murdered your love ones you won't be snapping those pics.....even if you've moved on!
For the innocent, I pray help find them soonest....to those doing time for their crime, I no fit shout.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by no1madman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
vickyO:
I wish all corrupt politicians would be in these people's shoes because they are the number one criminals. They get fat by devouring the common man's benefit and the common man suffers as a result.

Together We can make it happen.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by GbovoLee(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

until they're proven guilty dey are not guilty.even the ones awaiting trial live here too.dont be quick to conclude
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by GodChebem: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Preca:
true talk
many Innocent people are found in the prison yard. Why are u talking as if u are not in the world
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by DropShot: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

No need to wait, those you voted in are doing the job.
Knocked out!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by wins18(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
slapacha:

Your what? Ur neighbour?
grin
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by contactmorak: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Opiletool:

Your sense of reasoning is terrible.

The kid is dumb

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by lawalosky(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

prison is not only for troublemakers, there are many innocent ones languishing there!!
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by princeohiku(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

Not everyone in prison is a criminal some of them there are just victim of circumstances and have no one to speak for them.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by ebby9z(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

And what assures you of the inmates culpability? You don't have to be insensitive in your comments
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by freshboi88: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:
In Nigeria, the food meant for IDPs are been diverted let alone the one for prisoners. Nnamdi Kanu said that Nigeria is a zoo but he was wrong, animals in the zoo feeds better than huge percentage of Nigerians. Zoo is better.

If Nigeria is a zoo, living in the zoo makes u what??
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by PhoenixReal: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

Prison is not a hotel, yes, but dont forget that the inmates are citizens who are serving their punishment already. They have limited rights, yes, but that act is inhuman. Which way Forward Africa
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
freshboi88:

If Nigeria is a zoo, living in the zoo makes u what??
If your President said Nigerians are corrupt being a Nigeria makes you what?.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by gsainttrinity(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

what do you mean by such rubbish.

Are you not a troublemaker yourself?

imagine those who are innocent, compounded by the inefficient judiciary are made to suffer like this.

this is societal injustice to a few!
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by freshboi88: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

If your President said Nigerians are corrupt being a Nigeria makes you what?.

Corrupt!!!!!!!!!...........so answer my question... If Nigeria is a zoo, living in the zoo makes u what??
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

and you think the people that are there are troublesome ? 85% are innocent...
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
freshboi88:

Corrupt!!!!!!!!!...........so answer my question... If Nigeria is a zoo, living in the zoo makes u what??

What if I don't live in Nigeria, what do you want me to answer you?.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by warrah(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.
But prisons are meant for reformation of individuals......
Some are also there because of wrong accusations......
Some are even on awaiting trial.....
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
God have mercy..
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
greatgod2012:

Mr man, wake up!

This isn't about PMB or whoever lost in 2015 election. It about human's inhuman maltreatment against fellow human!

Mr. Boy
This problem just started?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.