Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

NairaLand Admins Are Very Bias.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NairaLand Admins Are Very Bias.... (578 Views)

Beauty Bias: Workplace Discrimination / Freelance Writers And Site Admins Needed / Npower: Opportunity Or Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NairaLand Admins Are Very Bias.... by godfrey01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
I posted an information änd it was removed.. I posted it so that those here can confirm if they have heard the same news too. and before I could know it my post was raised down. whats a forum met for if not to share information but from the look of things nairaland admins or moderator whatever they call themselves are very bias.... if its a nonsense post of how someone drank insecticide because of MMM it will surely grace the frontpage...sincerely speaking, this issue is not good. its better to close a thread so that people will not comment rather than deleting it totally from the system, its bad and not good for a platform like nairaland.

the post I made earlier that was shutdown

Breaking News>>>>>>> , I just heard from a source (a federal govt worker to be precise) that there will be no december allowance. Also, there are two more verification to be done before those shortlisted will start receiving their money. January Next year, there will be State Verification Nationwide and they willl round it up with Federal verification in February 2017. Its after the Federal verification that Npower employees will start receiving their stipends and gadgets and thats in march 2017......... Please someone should confirm this information please if its really true

3 Likes

Re: NairaLand Admins Are Very Bias.... by davide470(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2016

(1)

7 Vital Attributes Job Interviewers Seeks / Head, Finance & Accounts At Culminate Consulting / Female Private Tutor Needed At Onipanu ,lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.