Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC (16430 Views)

Obasanjo: APC Government Intimidating Judges Ahead Of Elections / Nigerian Politicians When Elections Are Near.(photo) / In A Move To Placate Govs, National Assembly Revises Order Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by Antell95(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
And sooooo? Mtchewwww! Ultimate cycler all over me.. I'll be 200k richer by next week. I have four accounts. See my signature
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by Buharimustgo: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
That opposition won most of the elections still doesn't mean that u r not a stooge of Buhari and APC,how did the opposition win the election?its because people like gov Wine understands the rigging pattern that's why he guided his victory jealously,if not Mahmud and ur boys would have rigged them out
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by ndosorry: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oga INEC, no come talk this reach Anambra ooooo. Opposition can't win there ooooooo
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by DropShot: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
fishbone11:

Only 1 like for this foolish quote...
Seems you're frustrated. Don't go into depression.
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by NairaMaster1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:
Only wailing zombies and cry-cry PDP think otherwise.

In their myopic thinking, PDP should win each time there's an election.

If PDP wins, they brag that they were able to prevent rigging.

And if APC wins, it's because of rigging of APC in connivance with INEC.

To testify to independence of INEC under PMB/APC, APC candidate could not participate in a senatorial re-run election in Kogi state and as a result, the PDP candidate beat other smaller parties.

When PDP was in charge, such scenario was never possible.

Though I wish APC can do just about half of what they experienced in the hands of PDP, to PDP.

cool cool cool

What's this one saying. A professor doesn't know 70%
IMO rerun APC
Lagos rerun APC
Edo APC
On do APC
Rivers mixed
So where is 70% won by opposition? Everyone is a liar in this government

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by ofwest47(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wicked Wike see what you have turned River state into cutting peoples' head because of election, was is it not the same INEC that conducted Ondo election that went without any rancour and peaceful handing over processes are already in progress. Thank GOD for Odua unity.
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by mecussey(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
sichiz10:
Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has said that neither he nor the commission is under any external influence or pressure in conducting election in Nigeria.

Yakubu stated this at a capacity development workshop for INEC press corps on Friday in Abuja.
Yakubu, answering question on allegations that the commission was operating under the influence of the presidency and political actors, said there was no influence on the commission.

““There is nothing I am looking for that God has not given to me.
“”I don’t think there is anybody that can influence or intimidate me.
“I have never been approached by anybody to do anything in any way other than what is appropriate.
““I am not under any external pressure, neither are the members of the Commission,” he said.

He said that the outcome of the election so far was a proof that the independence of INEC was not compromised and opposition party still won in majority of the recently conducted elections.

He said that more than 70 per cent of the election conducted by the commission in the recent time was won by opposition parties.
He added that only one out of the 163 elections conducted under his watch has been nullified in the court of the law.
Speaking on issues of hate speeches and financial inducement of voters by politicians, Yakubu said that they remained electoral offences.

Source : http://www.dala.xyz/2016/12/inec-denies-being-under-external.html

I know, thats why i dont bother going to the polls.
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by Hanendez(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Monimatic post=52015549] grin

mad people and bloody fools[/quote ] He who calls his brother a fool, shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by possibilita(m): 4:42am On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

YOU MEAN 70% WAS WON BY APC!!!

APC MINIONS ARE THE WORST KIND OF LIARS

he meant all elections won by opposition are 70% rigged
Re: 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC by bellotaofeek: 4:46am On Dec 18, 2016
sichiz10:
Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has said that neither he nor the commission is under any external influence or pressure in conducting election in Nigeria.

Yakubu stated this at a capacity development workshop for INEC press corps on Friday in Abuja.
Yakubu, answering question on allegations that the commission was operating under the influence of the presidency and political actors, said there was no influence on the commission.

““There is nothing I am looking for that God has not given to me.
“”I don’t think there is anybody that can influence or intimidate me.
“I have never been approached by anybody to do anything in any way other than what is appropriate.
““I am not under any external pressure, neither are the members of the Commission,” he said.

He said that the outcome of the election so far was a proof that the independence of INEC was not compromised and opposition party still won in majority of the recently conducted elections.

He said that more than 70 per cent of the election conducted by the commission in the recent time was won by opposition parties.
He added that only one out of the 163 elections conducted under his watch has been nullified in the court of the law.
Speaking on issues of hate speeches and financial inducement of voters by politicians, Yakubu said that they remained electoral offences.

Opposition or ruling party ?

Source : http://www.dala.xyz/2016/12/inec-denies-being-under-external.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Assents To The Bill Amending The Deep Offshore Act / Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo / Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.