Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Dog Should I Go For? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Dog Should I Go For? (976 Views)

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? / Which Breed Of Dog Should I Buy? / This Dog Should Have A Masters Degree In Climbing Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dog Should I Go For? by Kilonis(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
I have this recent love for dogs ever since I saw a crossed product of a German Shepard and a golden retriever.

Such a smart and agile dog.

I had the owner promise to inform me when next the female births more puppies, so I can purchase one.

As a first time owner, I want to learn few things about my dog and the things I've read on the internet, I don't really know what breed to go for right now..

The crossbreed of German Shepard and Golden retriever

Or

A rottweiler

Or

A pure German Shepard breed.

Here's what I have in mind, a strong dog, easy to groom, easy to teach, and very intelligent. They all fit into the very beautiful category for me.

So advice please..
Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by HQuadreal: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bu**ri.

1 Share

Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by chineduisaac(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think u shuld go for a rotweiler because they are very strong and intelligent, easy to groom, but not so easy to train (they can be sturborn sometimes)
Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by Kilonis(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
HQuadreal:
Bu**ri.
Lol. Funny

But o would really appreciate your suggestion
Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by HQuadreal: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Contact this man on 00000000000 for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by Kilonis(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
chineduisaac:
I think u shuld go for a rotweiler because they are very strong and intelligent, easy to groom, but not so easy to train (they can be sturborn sometimes)
Lol I guess we can't always have the entire package.

Dealing with a stubborn dog, this is my first time.
Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
hot dog...
Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
pit bull...
Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by FleetAdmiral(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
For the specs highlighted above...i strongly advice you go for a purebred GSD...very intelligent, easy to groom nd very loyal smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by dacovajnr: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
BobbySaxxy your Service is needed grin grin
Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by Kilonis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
FleetAdmiral:
For the specs highlighted above...i strongly advice you go for a purebred GSD...very intelligent, easy to groom nd very loyal smiley
smiley

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by estykaykennel: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'd advise u go for a German shepherd they're easy to groom, easy to train, and they're dogs for first timers I bet u won't regret having 1. But. Just try and get from a reliable source with good bloodline and lineage history (Pedigree) once ready u can reach me on 07016666363 so I can link u up with a good breeder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dog Should I Go For? by Babykennels: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
estykaykennel:
I'd advise u go for a German shepherd they're easy to groom, easy to train, and they're dogs for first timers I bet u won't regret having 1. But. Just try and get from a reliable source with good bloodline and lineage history (Pedigree) once ready u can reach me on 07016666363 so I can link u up with a good breeder.

I will go with Estykay and they are much more easier to control...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Tigers Kill A Man In Front Of Horrified Wife And Child At Chinese Zoo (video) / 11 Months Pedigree Boerboel And 1 Year Caucasian For Sale / Please, Who Needs Binggo And Dogmor Dry Foods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.