Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans (86417 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Skimpy Outfit (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted / Angela Okorie's Support For Gambian President, Yaya Jammeh, Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
YeyeGirl:
Lol.. its my puci nt urs na angry

Swiri ur pussy will become wide like koto aye oo
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by willibounce1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'm sure some guys are already phucking her real hard...she no send anybody.
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by hausadreturn(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
ELgordo:
Yum yum..... Wait 1st she is 16? Hell no !!!!
Like i'm also thinking that she doesn't look 16
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerians sef. What's the use condemning her. As long as she will soon clock 20.. She will eventually do the do.

So nothing there jare.
Although I can't dress like that
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
willibounce1:
I'm sure some guys are already phucking her real hard...she no send anybody.

No, the guys will be worshipping her curves.. That's all.

Phuck ke

As long as u have a female daughter she must be laid.
So it now depends , at what age will such happen?
Simple.
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by EbukaLive(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Padipadi:

Its terrible for African Culture.
She has exposed parts of her chest, tighs etc thereby advertising to sugar daddys that she's ripe.
She ll Probably grow up being badder than bad!
This is how it starts!
Which African culture is that? When the Europeans and Arabians came to Africa, especially Subsaharan Africa, they met us NAKED or almost NAKED. It is these Europeans that started covering us up small small. In South Africa, we have the traditional Reed Dancing ceremony the virgin girls are made to expose their breast. In Nigeria here we have seen similar practices in Benin and Rivers in recent times. Don't bring African Culture into things like this...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Padipadi:

Yes. She may become a bad model for my daughter.
Reducing morally dead girls like her ll ease the world of our girls of more hell.
She should be corrected

Bad role for your daughter grin
No one can't stop her, sir smiley wink
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
kokkubabboni421:
since its a post modern world every person shud feel free 2 do wat dae want as long as it does not harm d nxt door neighbour

Gbam wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Ekeremgba(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
adeaks:
If she wore this to an event, it is bad. If she wore it inside her own house, there is nothing wrong with it.

and if she wore it on d social media u didn't tell us anything. Or should say that club +inside room= social media.

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by KennieP(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
All i see every minute, online and live on the street, is the devil using these people at every opportunity.
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by YeyeGirl(f): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jarizod:

Swiri ur pussy will become wide like koto aye oo
undecided

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by no1madman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
let her be! paleolithic humans!
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by chiraqDemon(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Daaaaayyyyuuuummmmm
Make i catch am na die that night*licks lips n rubs hands*
Vaseline gang teen squad where una dey (please if u r 22 or older dont come o cos no pedos allowed)
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Word. Is it just me or does she look older than sixteen?

Pay them no mind.

Lol she does, think it's the make up though
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by lorenzos1: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yum yum

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
lovelygurl:

Lol she does, think it's the make up though

Aha. In days of yore, when make-up did not exist and girls looked their age, once a girl's derriere and watermelons have earned the acquintance of a guy's fancy, she'd get cornered, have her leg suspended on a dwarf tree and receive the ramming of her life without niggles of doubt about her age gnawing at the guy's conscience.

But now, a guy has to constantly ask a girl he's set to hammer, "Are you sure you are up to 18?". grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:
Nigerians sef. What's the use condemning her. As long as she will soon clock 20.. She will eventually do the do.

So nothing there jare.
Although I can't dress like that

Yes, you can't dress like that 'cause you're physically uninteresting in the places that matter. tongue
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sweet babe, welcome to the world of collecting...
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is sixteen years old. See the photos she uploaded on her IG page that got her fans talking. Regina clearly said no one should judge her because she's just being herself. But her fans think the outfit/photos are way too skimpy for a girl her age. You agree? Reactions continue below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFaFjcDT14/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/fans-come-for-nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-skimpy-outfit.html
What's the point really? The same people blasting her would still blast a 26years old dressed like that.

Are you forgetting that this is the same NL, where people where disguised by a father kissing her 2years old daughter on her mouth,,simply because "a man can't kiss 'a girl even if daughter' like that".

Stupid reasons where given like "small Jonny doesn't have daughter or sister, he just wants"......"the main man has no boundaries"

Abeg, park well......they still would have blasted regardless of whatever age they call appropriate....
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Charles4075(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
smartolala:
Small pin charger that is charging big phones
Bros no lolz 😂 😂 😂 😂. Na desktop charger wa dey collect all sizes and types of battery
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Gomez24(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
chei and I b don dey plan how to track dis girl oh,with dis kind tin even flavour ll soon join d race. I ll just look another direction
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Kingbuhari(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is sixteen years old. See the photos she uploaded on her IG page that got her fans talking. Regina clearly said no one should judge her because she's just being herself. But her fans think the outfit/photos are way too skimpy for a girl her age. You agree? Reactions continue below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFaFjcDT14/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/fans-come-for-nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-skimpy-outfit.html

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Padipadi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
lovelygurl:

Oh I will be. I see you still have a small % of sense in you, hopefully you can give them reasonable reasons to why they shouldn't wear such because I can already tell you if it's the 'African culture' crap of a reason you give them, then you have already failed as a husband, father or anybody you get to influence
I can't be a failed father if I uphold the tenets of morality.
My claim of African Culture was just to tell you that most communities in Africa frown against wearing too much flesh revealing cloths.
I know how to handle other people's kids due to my nature of work. My children ll not be treated specially.
At least I won't tell them Regina Daniel's cloth was Ok When It should obvious to you It's not ok
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Padipadi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
ellacute45:

Bad role for your daughter grin No one can't stop her, sir smiley wink
We the few that still reason well ll stop her. You girls of nowadays no get shame to wear skimpy dresses at all
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jarizod:
small pikin wey don join bad gang tey tey

The laps tho kiss

I just want beg for somebody to tag ds photo gringrin
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Padipadi:

We the few that still reason well ll stop her.
You girls of nowadays no get shame to wear skimpy dresses at all
. You can't stop us,sir grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jarizod:
small pikin wey don join bad gang tey tey

The laps tho kiss
ve striven not 2 laugh@human actions,not 2 weep@dem nor 2 hate dem bt 2 undastand dem#baruchspinoza
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by AyamStarch: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
is her breast in recession
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by iraborosasu: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
16years.... Ah don believe it

Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't pity these type of girls, even if she's 10yrs of age, I don't care. I will certainly fvck her like an Ashawo, even go ahead to pour my akamu all over her body.
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Padipadi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ellacute45:

. You can't stop us,sir grin cheesy
No p.
And boys ll keep fuc king you & not marry you.
You ll only be used as Toke Makinwa.
You can't dress sultry & think that's the only way to impress a man or get noticed.
Who cares about your skinny body, tiny breas t & N5 orange sized buttocks?
Re: Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Padipadi:

No p.
And boys ll keep fuc king you & not marry you.
You ll only be used as Toke Makinwa.
You can't dress sultry & think that's the only way to impress a man or get noticed.
Who cares about your skinny body, tiny breas t & N5 orange sized buttocks?

E pain am cheesy
Stay mad tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally? / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.