Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (30664 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Angela Okorie's Support For Gambian President, Yaya Jammeh, Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by oluwasegun400: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Got Blasted on Twitter After Calling out American Singer Jay Z over Cheating on His Wife Queen Beyonce.

See below:

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by 88natzy(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Nwamaikpe you have started making sensible comments and I don't like it. You just one the few demented commenters that I read their lines just to laugh.

If to say the World na my own I for make you the woman for my throne!
I don't mind what they say!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Hotshawarma(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
she will not mind her own business now oooo she wey her finger nails long pass her marriage...

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Akeelahtunez(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerians and savagery is like Jacob Zuma's meme �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by ugosonics: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have been minding my business ever since

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
mtcheww!

is dis one news?

abeg any latest 4rm hushpuppi's sea of red shoes & phyno mama house?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by ALAYORMII: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
She won't mind her own business

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by BetterHalf: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
You see one of the reasons why she couldn't keep a man? She is a trouble maker!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Let me see which married, internationally known, renowned musical talent and billionaire wife is making this insinuations...

[img]https://grizzlybomb.files./2012/10/tumblr_mc25neq4xs1rp8m6mo1_500.gif[/img]

cc: lonelydora

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
I was really expecting a blast!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by chronique(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hisses! She thinks it's every woman that doesn't have sense like her. Beyonce with all her wealth and fame was cheated on but she kept her stuff private and kept her marriage intact. Toke that only rose to fame with instagram and YouTube and has God knows how much, got cheated on, didn't allow the whole world hear word, wrote a book and left her marriage... Different strokes for different folks. I hear she's an oap; which of the radio stations does she even work with?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by omoadeleye(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Blaster ni
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Goldenheart(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by nony43(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
9ja mumubrities will go on social media ranting on how their horsebands cheated on them, Queen Beyonce just handled the thing codely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Divay22(f): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She'll learn how to look and ignore next time
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by wiloy2k8(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
lol
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by itsmeurLady(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dnt mind her... she thinks everybody is like her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by samtee37(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Akeelahtunez:
Nigerians and savagery is like Jacob Zena and meme

Jacob zena, which country is he from, Cus the Jacob ZUMA me know is from S Africa grin

51 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by moses93(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
people always find it hard to mind their business sha. Nigerians and amebo is just like amoeba, it doesn't have shape.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by kakacoke01: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
No b everybody dey like u doll face
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Beyonce stayed in the marriage because they are both having extra marital affairs.. Americans do more of open marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by NLProblemChild(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who's toke makinwa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Houseofglam7(f): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by ZorGBUooeh: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nan sense. JZ don't even know that the afonja gbeboru called toke makinwa exists. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by hedonistic: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Women can be very delusional and stupid. So you expect someone like Jay-Z to be faithful? SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Allylic(f): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonsense..don't know why toke won't mind her business smh for her

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by prof22(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
This mentality is killing our homes something happens in the home she moves out. Marriage is a man and woman who chose to be together against all odds not because the door to walk out is not opened. Auntie toke is married to her book. No crown. No respect. No reasonable lady can have you as a role model because you are not good enough to be one. Same gies to tonto and aigbe. Shout out to all women that stayed strong.
#MenPleaseLetsAppreciateTheRealQueens.
#SayNoToCheating
#SheDeservesBetter
#DoUntoHerWhatYouWantForYourDaughter
#ProtectHer
#NoToDomesticViolence.

oluwasegun400:
Nigerian Media Personality Toke Makinwa Got Blasted on Twitter After Calling out American Singer Jay Z over Cheating on His Wife Queen Beyonce.

See below:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Prebaby93(f): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
she will not mind her own business now oooo she wey her finger nails long pass her marriage...

hay God... savage..

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by jrusky(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
How does JayZ matter take concern her for God sake? But is it that some people just love looking for trouble and dive nose to what is not their headache? You are in Nigeria you are busy gossiping about some money miss road lifestyle in far away America very weird.

How is JayZ beyounce her problem? This is as a result of someone that is completely out of idea and ends up as nuisance to the public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Shares Morning Flight Photo / Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] / Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.