Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria (33280 Views)

The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics / List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Vanderandrew(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Wrong course of study. Should have studied accounting instead of agric.

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Vanderandrew(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2016
Unilorin
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by acenazt: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Emekuz:
19900 u said, UNIBEN is 14400 from 200 level till final year for science students while others are 12400
my guy I didn't say ABU was the cheapest Na. I said it was cheap as tomatoes.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by teshyberry(f): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Vanderandrew:
Wrong course of study. Should have studied accounting instead of agric.

Hello dear you just brought a question to my mind. Abeg is it right, is there a disadvantage in doing an MSc program in the same school one did undergraduate studies
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fergie001: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by RosaConsidine: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2016
ugovy:
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even as bad as our economy js, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
If you are unemployed and poor today, its because you want to be. You think you don't want to be but don't be deceived. Now will you do something for yourselves or will you keep waiting for the economy to improve and favour you?

e-Cooperative is something that puts at least twice ad much money in your pocket as you spend on it. This is something every body should get excited about.... It is one of the solution to the financial situation we find ourselves today.
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even in this economy, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
It's another opportunity to decide to stop leaving your future and happiness in the hands of the government and the economy

Join this e-cooperative team and raise money for your business or projects with as little as N1000.
I am on whatsapp for further details. 08065788981

This one is looking for trouble.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2016
SPEEDEPITOME:
Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba Akoko. One of the cheapest in Nigeria.
With less than 200k, you'll run a 4-year programme.
Kogi state polytechnic is relatively cheap too.
sorry to say this. but compared to what am paying here urs ain't cheap. op here goes despite u mentioned minus North Fed Uni Kashere Gombe
1.new student yr1 23+20k( hostel)
yr2 returning 17500+20k(hostel)
yr3. same as year 2
final year 23+20k(hostel) grand total= 161000k

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2016
fergie001:

Cool,my alma-mater
i know you were the SUG president 2008/2009 set and i know you know me too or you will recognize me when you see me.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by ultimate73(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Try University of Ibadan
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by cassyrooy(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
ultimate73:
Try University of Ibadan
Its when most don't have info or know they postulate high fees for UI, for an institution ranked as number 1 in Nigeria to be this low in tuition, it means your money is judiciously spent.

@OP, look for quality education and not certification of completion of a course degree.

The M.Sc guy above, sorry to reel you in but you acted as someone devoid of the UI gene(poor character and judgment), probably you didn't get your first degree from The First and The Best.

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fergie001: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by MsFaith: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Federal schools are cheap, admission is just the headache .
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by OMOTOWO(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Federal polytechnic ,Ede and university of Ibadan are the cheapest institutions in Nigeria
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
teshyberry:

Hello dear you just brought a question to my mind. Abeg is it right, is there a disadvantage in doing an MSc program in the same school one did undergraduate studies

NOTHING wrong. Some change schools in order to experience a new environment and meet new people.

If you decide to stay in same school, it's alright. Nothing bad. You may even have better chances of employment in the school if such opportunity comes up.

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
cassyrooy:
Its when most don't have info or know they postulate high fees for UI, for an institution ranked as number 1 in Nigeria to be this low in tuition, it means your money is judiciously spent.

@OP, look for quality education and not certification of completion of a course degree.

The M.Sc guy above, sorry to reel you in but you acted as someone devoid of the UI gene(poor character and judgment), probably you didn't get your first degree from The First and The Best.

Stop over rating UI. It is still plagued with the problems all Nigerian universities have: poor infrastructure, unmotivated lecturers, too many students, lack of innovation and research, etc.

It was only opportuned to be the oldest University in Nigeria and thus, many of the elites, Professors and first generation graduates of today went there.

In the presence of a graduate of University of Ghana here, UI graduates are like poly graduates.

Don't act like a local champion. Be humble!
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by 9ise(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
pseudonomer:

My school fees this concluded section in FUNAAB is 18,250

wow! dtz cheap.. waz dt ur last section?
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
fergie001:

Not at all,2010/11,wish u well,nonetheless,and hope u are good?
yap, 2010/2011. I was the person that did that April fool fire outbreak, you remember?
IBB hostel
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by 9ise(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sikay19:
You are so damn stupid. I even doubt if you passed through school because no atom sign of graduate in you. Perhaps you are half baked graduate. This forum is meant to rub minds together and helpone another. It is not meant for pugnaicious fellow like you. U.I school fees is something less than #50,000. So is that amount not affordable? Will you compare U.I with State or private Institutions? You must be insane

ahn ahn! broz, wetin happen na..? e pass diz skul fees or no skul fees issue?
tk it easy o Mr full baked.. u dont v to vent al ur anger on d innocent bro dt doesn't kno a depressed ass like u wld read his comment.. biko
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fergie001: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
fergie001:

Hahahahaha,naughty U;who almost made me jump from Rm 21(Aso Villa)...how time flies
yap
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by longest18(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Paid 16,700 last session in U.I
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by emmydollars4life(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
acenazt:
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY Zaria. Cheap as tomatoes. My last School fee was 19900 naira only
Which year?
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Juliearth(f): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
iamhrh:
Please I would like a list of the best cheapest tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Abeg I no want for North and East ooo... grin grin grin

Kaduna polytechnic, Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by acenazt: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Which year?
last month
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by gevans(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
saleemema:
Continue to wallow in your mediocrity
Bros, don't be offended, d guy Pple dey hit like for anything u say na die.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
SPEEDEPITOME:
Now that acceptance is 50k how much will then school fees be?
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by ToluO: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
acenazt:
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY Zaria. Cheap as tomatoes. My last School fee was 19900 naira only

My last school fees at FUTA was #13,500.00
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by ToluO: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
SPEEDEPITOME:

I did not spend up to #100,000.00 for my five years course at FUTA, excluding acceptance fee
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by gevans(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
my last school fee at FUPRE was N37050
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by 40manlappy: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Which private University has the cheapest tuition fees for MSc programmes?
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Usernamesucks: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
acenazt:
this 19900 is the latest I paid ohh. November 2016

Didn't say you were wrong. You should know better. You're still in the system and I'm not. Cheers smiley
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by acenazt: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Usernamesucks:

Didn't say you were wrong. You should know better. You're still in the system and I'm not. Cheers smiley
ohh Mr I paid does not mean I am in the system. Don't go around with your nose high up the sky feeling like the only graduate in the world.

Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers / Egbe Agala Eja: UNICAL Best Graduating Student With 4.84 CGPA