Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria (33286 Views)

The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics / List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Gbemiie: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice thread.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Usernamesucks: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
acenazt:
ohh Mr I paid does not mean I am the system. Don't go around with your nose high up the sky feeling like the only graduate in the work.

Sorry
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by YhungPablo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ay04z:
just waste my mb
I wasted mine also ...Damn it!
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by cassyrooy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
fratermathy:

Stop over rating UI. It is still plagued with the problems all Nigerian universities have: poor infrastructure, unmotivated lecturers, too many students, lack of innovation and research, etc.

It was only opportuned to be the oldest University in Nigeria and thus, many of the elites, Professors and first generation graduates of today went there.

In the presence of a graduate of University of Ghana here, UI graduates are like poly graduates.

Don't act like a local champion. Be humble!
When you learn how to apply 'context' to a discourse please quote me again.

For now, I remain "local champion".
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Nikkybrainz(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
The University of Ibadan is quite cheap. My last school fees was #16,45O. It's higher in some faculties sha. But I believe it's #21, 179 max. And accomodation is just #14,45O. So what are we saying?
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by emmydollars4life(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
acenazt:
last month
Do you know about their post graduate programmes?

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by teshyberry(f): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
fratermathy:

NOTHING wrong. Some change schools in order to experience a new environment and meet new people.

If you decide to stay in same school, it's alright. Nothing bad. You may even have better chances of employment in the school if such opportunity comes up.

Thanks dear
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by TSoul(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Generally, federal universities fees are low but i can still say UI is expensive compare to some schools...... Lol, anyway am a uite and my last skul fee was 21.5k...........wtf, i paid so much!!!!
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Sikay19(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
9ise:

ahn ahn! broz, wetin happen na..? e pass diz skul fees or no skul fees issue?
tk it easy o Mr full baked.. u dont v to vent al ur anger on d innocent bro dt doesn't kno a depressed ass like u wld read his comment.. biko
Please apply senwe next time you want to make peace and not fun of me. I know what you try to insinuate. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by acenazt: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Do you know about their post graduate programmes?
sorry I don't

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
zicoswagg:
Cheapest State Universities
#Lasu
#Delsu

Pls how much is lasu for direct entry??
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by StupidYorubaFool: 2:48am On Dec 19, 2016
cassyrooy:
[s] Its when most don't have info or know they postulate high fees for UI, for an institution ranked as number 1 in Nigeria to be this low in tuition, it means your money is judiciously spent.

@OP, look for quality education and not certification of completion of a course degree.

The M.Sc guy above, sorry to reel you in but you acted as someone devoid of the UI gene(poor character and judgment), probably you didn't get your first degree from [/s]
will you shut the fucck up...
Dunderheads like you do gallivant In any thread concerning universities and you keep ranting about a glorified secondary school that is still cascading in past glories..
Stop over rating this brown roof premier school that once thrived during the Colonial era.
Fucck the rating, fucck nuc and fucck Nigeria's education..
Ui is as useless as the P in the Psychology..
Useless school with a poor academic calendar..
Mtchew
@fratermathy this ui is being overhyped. I rather prefer unilag.
Schools in South South are worthy but do continue basking their glories with quietness.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Emekuz(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2016
acenazt:
my guy I didn't say ABU was the cheapest Na. I said it was cheap as tomatoes.
ok bros... I got you. Hw r u
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by acenazt: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Emekuz:
ok bros... I got you. Hw r u
I am good you
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by cassyrooy(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
will you shut the fucck up...
Dunderheads like you do gallivant In any thread concerning universities and you keep ranting about a glorified secondary school that is still cascading in past glories..
Stop over rating this brown roof premier school that once thrived during the Colonial era.
Fucck the rating, fucck nuc and fucck Nigeria's education..
Ui is as useless as the P in the Psychology..
Useless school with a poor academic calendar..
Mtchew
@fratermathy this ui is being overhyped. I rather prefer unilag.
Schools in South South are worthy but do continue basking their glories with quietness.
Imagine how you exemplify your stupidity without caution, you may have problems with anyone but UI.

Table your point(s) without resorting to the use of insults, its rather bad your monicker has a Nigerian nation in it.

Chill and wait for the compass to point at you, but while waiting just keep your lowly thoughts to yourself and refrain from unwarranted confrontations.

Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by pseudonomer: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
9ise:

wow! dtz cheap.. waz dt ur last section?

Yes.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by harkibami27: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
plz can someone help me wit change of institution?jamb said is closed,plz help me oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions / Students 'Tied To Cross And Whipped' In Ogun For Being Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.