Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc (4149 Views)

Naijapay Income Weekly Payment, Straight To Your Bank.. / Zedvance Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral Or Guarantor / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by dagenius11: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
GUYS! I SAW A THREAD HERE ON NAIRALAND ABOUT A SITE THAT GIVES LOAN.. I TRIED IT YESTERDAY, AND VOILA I GOT AN ALERT WITHIN 12HRS..

FOR FIRST TIMER, YOU CAN ONLY GET A LOAN OF 10K.. PAYABLE EITHER WITHIN 15 DAYS OR 30 DAYS..

IF YOU'RE PAYING IN 15 DAYS TIME, U WILL PAY BACK N11,500 THEN N13,000 IF IT'S 30 DAYS..

IF U PAY BACK THE FIRST LOAN, THEN U WL HAVE ACCESS TO GET 40K LOAN.. NEXT STAGE 60K, 80K ND 100K THAT'S IF U PAY BACK..

I APPLIED YESTERDAY, AND GOT ALERT DIS MORNING....

IT'S REAL...

( the website is paylater dot ng)

the first thing i did when i saw the thread yesterday was to google search about them nd discovered they are for real.. you too can do thesame..

IF YOU ARE APPLYING PLEASE, USE MY REFERER CODE WHICH IS DAVIKTWW

THIS WILL ENABLE ME GET HIGHER AMOUNT OF LOAN... wink

1 Like

Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by dagenius11: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
see moe details here...

that was the thread i saw d post yesterday..

https://www.nairaland.com/3522668/borrowed-money-without-collateral-paylater#51984443
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by tobloj(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
On no account should the bvn be asked!!! Scam
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Did ur bank send OTP to you?
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by dagenius11: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
tobloj:
On no account should the bvn be asked!!! Scam
How is it a scam bro..

is it that difficult for u to run a check on the website nd see for urself..

Common, Dnt be lazy.. i've helped u out.. see d screenshot below
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by dagenius11: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
darol4real:
Did ur bank send OTP to you?
nop.. i didn't get any otp
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by teezy001: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't know why the op didn't come out clean. Paylater is a good platform if you need cash urgently. The requirements are your bank details, including your debit card for setup, an android phone to download the application to apply for the loan. Now listen and listen carefully, you will need to payback a certain amount twice before you can move to another stage. Thanks.
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by twentycent(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Been trying to sign up but I can't find how to sign up
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by dagenius11: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
twentycent:
Been trying to sign up but I can't find how to sign up
download dere app on playstore..
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by Kris24(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=dagenius11 post=52051600]download dere app on playstore..
Have dön so but d point of number verificatiön,afta filling the code nd click next it displays "MORE THAN ONE FIELD IS REQUIRED.i need help
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by Ub4sure: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Guys op is right. I have personally borrowed money from them and paid back too. They are not scammers. They have their application on playstore as op said. And their service is very fast now compared to when they started new.
Re: Get Your LOAN Straight To Your Account Within 24 Hours..no Collateral Or Any Doc by Feyi101: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Has anyone tried QuickCheck Loans? They give out loans of up to 200,000 without the need for collateral or guarantor.
https://go.onelink.me/app/2dfe5541

Their website is www.quickcheck.ng.

(1) (Reply)

Need 1000kg Jumbo Bag Urgent / Nigeria, Singapore Trade Volume Hits N846bn / Inflation Declines For 12th Consecutive Month To 15.13%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.