Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. (29521 Views)

Naijapay Income Weekly Payment, Straight To Your Bank.. / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
A very wonderful evening to everyone in this thread,How has the day been? Sure you had a great day.

Thank you for honoring our invitations. Please sit back and read the information to be posted consequently about how *RECHARGE AND GET PAID* business actually works and feel free to ask just any questions, doubt or concerns, that's if you have one. I will attend to them.

This is *MR. JAMES* Your anchor for tonight
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by DozieInc(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Following...
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Everybody you Know including yourself Uses AIRTIME & DATA, DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY!!

Imagine That You Get Just N50 From Everyone U Know Every hour or Every hour. Simply Because THEY BUY & USE DATA/AIRTIME From a Company u Connected Them To!

How much Do You Think That Would Fetch U?

Just Imagine How Much ZENITH BANK, FIRST BANK , GTBank, etc make Daily From Selling Airtime To their large network of customers?

So much and yet no bonus to you the consumer....

This is What The Company (RECHARGE AND GET PAID) Wants to offer you....

REGISTER AS A MEMBER.

BUY UR NEEDED DATA/AIRTIME FROM THE COMPANY HENCEFORTH.

GET ALL YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY To JOIN YOU IN DOING THE SAME THING.

BECOME A LOYAL CUSTOMER & FAITHFUL AMBASSADOR/EVANGELIST OF THE BUSINESS

THINK SMART, THINK AND JOIN THE RECHARGE AND GET PAID MOVING TRAIN AND BE FINANCIALLY FREE FOR LIFE�������������
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by purem(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by geesunge(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Forex4u:
Everybody you Know including yourself Uses AIRTIME & DATA, DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY!!

Imagine That You Get Just N50 From Everyone U Know Every hour or Every hour. Simply Because THEY BUY & USE DATA/AIRTIME From a Company u Connected Them To!

How much Do You Think That Would Fetch U?

Just Imagine How Much ZENITH BANK, FIRST BANK , GTBank, etc make Daily From Selling Airtime To their large network of customers?

So much and yet no bonus to you the consumer....

This is What The Company (RECHARGE AND GET PAID) Wants to offer you....

REGISTER AS A MEMBER.

BUY UR NEEDED DATA/AIRTIME FROM THE COMPANY HENCEFORTH.

GET ALL YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY To JOIN YOU IN DOING THE SAME THING.

BECOME A LOYAL CUSTOMER & FAITHFUL AMBASSADOR/EVANGELIST OF THE BUSINESS

THINK SMART, THINK AND JOIN THE RECHARGE AND GET PAID MOVING TRAIN AND BE FINANCIALLY FREE FOR LIFE�������������
Continue....
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by UzuNagato: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
ehn!!!! we dey hear

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have being banned severally, for the sake of not getting banned again, please join the WhatsApp training centre for more understanding of this business or contact me with my WhatsApp number for the link,

+2 3 4 8 1 0 1 2 0 8 2 2 8

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///DC9gHsRBr5tBSMA0SwLpIQ

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is a very serious business you wouldn't like to miss, recently naij dot com has launched their app for airtime purchase and Data purchase, all cable networks, telecom networks don't pay you for all your purchase but in our training you will learn how you can earn from this networks straight to your bank account in raw cash, JOIN and SEE, for seeing is believing.

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Futureinvestors(m): 2:10am On Jan 20, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bros take ur advert to somewhere else, this thread is strictly for RECHARGE AND GET PAID BUSINESS.

Futureinvestors:
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Are you looking for evidence of if its real or not, I invite you specially for to our WhatsApp training group to see for yourself. This is full stop for telecom networks and banks, in there you will learn how to generate hundred thousands of naira in a month. Send me a message on WhatsApp to get the link.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Someone should be able to ask why #Banks left their core duty of #Financial services to selling #Airtime, #Data, #Cable #TV that's because they realize they are #Commodities everyone can't do without.

Statistics has shown that #Banks make more #money from #Airtime sales daily than from their core banking services.

#Telecom is a #recession proof #business. Recent report from NCC confirmed that.

#ASKMEHOW to start a #VTU #Telecom business with just #5k. Guaranteed you'll be earning 10 to 50k daily.

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
My Account Screenshot, don't miss out, you can contact me via WhatsApp to add you to our training group, see u there.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
My Account Screenshot

Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
This business is bae, anyone can participate on it, take charge, stop sitting on the fence while others are taking your position, just within 2weeks my money is rolling in, the evidence is there for you to see. Everyone I train has a testimony to give daily, you need to see why banks and almost everyone are interested in telecom business this days, this is another oil and gas quick money.

You can always chat me up on WhatsApp to add you up.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO EARN MASSIVELY FROM ALL RECHARGES OF AIRTIME, DATA AND CABLE NETWORK SUBSCRIPTION WHATSAPP ME NOW FOR OUR GROUP LINK + 2 3 4 8 1 0 1 2 0 8 2 2 8.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
More testimonies are coming from RAGP distributors and subscribers, just take look at members earning with few months of doing business with RAGP. TAKE A LOOK BELOW:

If you want to be part of this business and experience same or more result like this, kindly contact me via my WhatsApp phone number beneath my signature.

Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
THIS IS REAL BIZ, COME IN LETS LEAD YOU THE WAY TO TELECOM MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Vecto(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Forex4u:
THIS IS REAL BIZ, COME IN LETS LEAD YOU THE WAY TO TELECOM MONEY.

add me up on WhatsApp bro 09022018834
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Forex4u(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chat me up now +2347082301787
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by wole26: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Aiit
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by aezenkwu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is good legit chat me up on 070three78901three6
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by tkbrains: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Add me up 07064952587
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Kostka: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
To learn more about Recharge and get paid, visit: https://www.stanimart.com
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by smsreseller: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Chat us up on 0 8 1 6 1 1 6 9 8 5 7 to learn a lot on how to set up VTU Business in Nigeria and make tremendous profit from it:

https://smsreseller.com.ng/vtu-reseller-plans
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by IsiUdo(m): 1:15am On Jun 14, 2020
I REGRET NOT JOINING THIS TELECOM BIZ WHEN I WAS INTRODUCED TO IT IN 2016

NOW AM PART OF IT AND I AM MAKING IT TO THE TOP GRADUALLY.

PEOPLE SAY ITS A SCAM, FINE LET IT BE.

IF THIS IS HOW SCAM IS PROFITABLE, I BETTER REMAIN IN IT.

RECHARGE AND GET PAID IS SIMPLY THE BEST.

REACH ME WITH THIS 08062109180 LETS TEACH YOU MORE ABOUT IT

OR

JOIN US HERE

https:///DgzmmUApooEIdLmr3BCFfa
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by olumideaeo(m): 1:56am On Jul 02, 2020
I have been defrauded by smsreseller.com.ng.

Do not trust them. They are thieves. I was told my website will be hosted by me. My website never worked and they didn't provide any support. Fraudsters.

Do not trust smsreseller.com.ng
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by Ballykadri4: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2020
On how to register and get some referals under you message me via WhatsApp 09032787034
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. by smsreseller: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
olumideaeo:
I have been defrauded by smsreseller.com.ng.

Do not trust them. They are thieves. I was told my website will be hosted by me. My website never worked and they didn't provide any support. Fraudsters.

Do not trust smsreseller.com.ng

Olumideaeo, it is shocking to read the comment you posted here on Nairaland. Interestingly, we are currently running a "Data Reseller Website" offer which we believe its low pricing would fit the pocket of some Nairalanders who couldn't afford our Portals earlier. Then we came across your nauseating posts.

Sir, such outburst could have been directed to firms without an office. As at the time of your comment (2020), we were running two offices in two different states in Nigeria. And both addresses were always imprinted as signature in all the email correspondence we shared with you. Look at the unprintable names you used in your allegation! This is nothing but a smear campaign, if we were to take it up with you legally.

In your incoherent allegation, you admitted that "My website never worked and they didn't provide any support." This certainly proves that the service (Bulk SMS and VTU Portals) you paid for back then (even at a highly-discounted fee) was truly delivered to you. But you alleged that they did not work. Yet the same Portals worked excellently well prior and after deployment. You were not the only Customer that we deployed such Portals to back then for goodness sake. But, of course, you were the only customer we were not hosting his Portals, since you remained adamant on hosting them yourself.

We later concluded that you should make payment for the reprogramming of modules (codes) that were evidently tampered with, either directly by you or the inadequacies of your web host, because not all web hosts are suitable for Portals. But you replied in the contrary. We keep record of our communication with our Clients and Resellers. Attached is a proof of our conclusion with you.

Rather than paying, you came to Nairaland to run a smear campaign. Please be informed that we do not accept money for services we did not render. We are very contented with the blessings of God demonstrated in the continued patronage of our loyal Clients and Resellers. In the same light, we do not offer web development services of any kind for free. We have been serving individuals, companies, governments and foreigners for several years and we have a good reputation. Please get to our office to have further complain (if any) resolved. And please note that you would still have to pay for any web development or redeployment services that might be the conclusion of the resolution.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? / Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.