Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair (2071 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
The fact available everywhere now is that two names are pencil down to replace Magu as EFCC chair, they are ALI AMODU AND HAMIDU ALI these two officers, AIG ALI AMODU was my boss when he was the head or CP e-squad in Nigeria police force is an igala man from idah local area kogi state. Ali my boss remain one of the most respected police officer among the cases he investigated was the poplar HALLIBURTON. ALI was jaz for so many occasions for his doggedness to the high profile cases, one of his legs is paralyze, by the time ALIH come as the head of EFCC nigeria thieve call senators and followers may not see anywhere to hide. Police did not allowed him to go after retirement today AIG Ali is a consultant to Nigeria police. The second Officer Hamidu Ali is popular Corrupt fighter today is the head of NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE. wait and see as forest may not be enough for the lion.

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair by nickxtra(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
What are you saying?
Re: Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair by CoolFreeday(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
whether its magu or Ali, anyone nominated by PMB will be OK by me. Corruption must not continue to grow in Nigeria, especially this period and this government.

#God bless my President.
Re: Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair by emmasege: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Waiting to see the first southerner to be announced as EFCC Chair.

Bubu can only disappoint by appointing a southerner.
Re: Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair by Funlordjnr: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Which kind of thread is this?

Bombastic news, strange names, incredible claims? All with no source whatsoever?

Abeg o.p wetin you drink?
Re: Saraki May Be In Trouble As As Alih Replace Magu As Efcc Chair by dharmieex: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Source

(1) (Reply)

Army Invasion: US Lawyers Seek International Protection Status For Nnamdi Kanu / Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way / Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.