Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) (2074 Views)

Policeman Killed In My Convoy Just Got Married – Oshiomhole / Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by Pussitto: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerian's vice president,professor femi osibanjo slowed down his convoy just to take a glimpse of musa's goal against Iceland at the ongoing world cup in Russia.

https://chikasom..com/2018/06/osibanjo-slows-down-his-convoy-just-to.html?m=1

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by overall90: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Meaning what?

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
overall90:
Meaning what?
the thing tire me,my brother.

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by Gucciboss: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Non sense.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why does he need to slow down the convoy?

Is Ahmed Musa the driver?

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Useless short criminal of a pastor... Adeboye sent this thief to loot for him too

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by ObaKlaz: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Useless short criminal of a pastor... Adeboye sent this thief to loot for him too
If only you could meet him one-on-one and tell him this crap to his face...

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
If only you could meet him one-on-one and tell him this crap to his face...
I will repeat those words a thousand times full

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by ObaKlaz: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
OZAOEKPE:

I will repeat those words a thousand times full
Yeah, right. Lemme tell you a lil secret, by the way: you're not as 'faceless'/anonymous as you think you are on Nairaland.
Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
mtcheew
Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Yeah, right. Lemme tell you a lil secret, by the way: you're not as 'faceless'/anonymous as you think you are on Nairaland.
Come get me now DSS my foot....

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by EternalTruths: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:

Who am I.?

Tell me and I will believe your words that we aren't truly faceless.
Re: Osibanjo Slows Down His Convoy Just To Watch Musa's Goals(pics) by Captaincamill: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

WATCH The Man Of God Who Predicted The Coming Of Biafra & Nnandi Kanu Return / Jonathan Reveals Governors Who Caused His Defeat To Buhari / FG Forcing PDP Governors To A Secret Deal — Secondus Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.