Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? (13935 Views)

An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / 9mobile Cliq4dnite: Enjoy Free 1GB Data For Night Browsing & Download / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by carbonmonoxide: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
I have something to download tonight hence the free night browsing but I have an active monthly plan..

Can I subscribe to the night browsing and will it affect my data plan??
Re: Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
I actually have same problem. But you can try then sub #100 for 10mb tomorrow to update us

2 Likes

Re: Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by chiefolododo(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
IT IS LIKE TROWING BANANA TO A MONKEY
Re: Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by Kingsasian(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yes you can.

1 Like

Re: Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by carbonmonoxide: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
Yes you can.
will they deduct from my night data before they pounce on my main one??
Re: Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by Kingsasian(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
carbonmonoxide:
will they deduct from my night data before they pounce on my main one??
they will deduct from the night plan first
Re: Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by acenazt: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yes u can
Re: Can I Subscribe To Mtn Night Browsing With An Active Subscription?? by Skykid1208(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yes you can, I even did it last night I set my data usage limit to 500mb before browsing.

(1) (Reply)

SONY Launches World’s First 48 Megapixel Camera Sensor. / Free Airtime & Data With MTN / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.