Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra (38461 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by faith551(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
This might not be the place to post this guys, all I know is that such posts end up on FP.

So when I decided to do my Industrial training in Anambra it was just for my love for the state, its beautiful girls cheesy and the environment in general, never knew I was going to get the thrill of a lifetime. I've seen such huge reptiles on Tv and online (majorly on NL) but part of me was really seeing it as unreal till yesterday.

Took a time off from work to take in a view of the new environment we just started a project in, a serene, airy village setting( a farm settlement actually) when I noticed a group of people surrounding something , I decided to go take a peep, to my amazement it was something i've longed to see for a long time. First thing that came to my mind was NL tho.

Looks like Anambra is populated with these exotic reptiles, I wish the government can come up with a law to protect these animals I mean before I could say jack they were already dissecting the creature.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by ChilledPill: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
hmmmmm..... This one can swallow a child

Oga lalasticlala comman see oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op,change your topic to my snake souvenir

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by faith551(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tiny23:
Op,change your topic to my snake
souvenir

maka why

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by SmellingAnus(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Even Buhari economy cannot prevent this thread from getting to FrontPage... Lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
faith551:

maka why

shebi you want FP?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by faith551(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tiny23:

shebi you want FP?

Dnt know, Just wanted to share
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
faith551:

Dnt know, Just wanted to share

hmm..
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by dingbang(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
op is feeling himself, why dont u untie its head huh?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by faith551(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
op is feeling himself, why dont u untie its head huh?

Feel ke? I no like my life, am not the one in the picture jare
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by hotspec(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
OP, u could have titled it SNAKE souvenir from my adventures for lalasticlala to find it on time..

*modified* @ last, d promise land

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Ceenelly(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Snake and frontpage
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by olaolulazio(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is she dead?
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by fixedhollies(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by paradigmshift(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
una get mind ..even if you give me gun..I dey discharge If I see snake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by seunlly(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
.Nairaland get covenant with all this snake news.

Abi see nonsense new wey dey hit front page.

I weak for una ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kk
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Iseoluwani: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ish

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by GMBuhari: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jeso Kristo shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Life4Varnity: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
I saw this snake thread on Facebook and have been waiting for broad seun to bring it in and lucky enough he did

Seun and snake be like tongue and siliver.

But like seriously. Why is that snake has always been seun problem

I dont understand
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by deebrain(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kill them all
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by shegxi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
jeez!!!
which of this mod dem use snake swear for DAT is always bringing snake stories to front page? Na wa o
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Chipappii(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dissecting kwa. Where in anambra op? We in anambra don't Kill/eat pythons, its gross and a taboo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Tynasparks(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
I hate snakes embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
who remembers the title of this song by Busta rhymes ft. tpain.."I keep hustling LALALALALA!! Front page straight!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by gaburiel(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kindly package and send to Lala in Lag. Thanks for cooperation.
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by ObioratheBully: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
And it came to pass, that when Lalasticlala saw the snake, he pushed it to front page..

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by afezy110(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fp don sure op as snake is involved

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Airforce1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thought it's forbidden to kill a snake in Anambra

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by solpat(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Some people don't mind using snake meat for Christmas. I no mention names oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by alexarelano(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Snakeology a course dat could be studied at Nairaland University owned by VC Seun grin
And dean? ? ?
Abeg, who's d dean

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
... where is Lala-baby, Food is ready!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.