Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra (38462 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Dongreat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
When snake becomes extinct in Nigeria and tape worm una go end up catching. Nigeria and their no sense of animal brutality.
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
LAla's people and spice
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by mekuso89(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
faith551:
This might not be the place to post this guys, all I know is that such posts end up on FP.

So when I decided to do my Industrial training in Anambra it was just for my love for the state, its beautiful girls cheesy and the environment in general, never knew I was going to get the thrill of a lifetime. I've seen such huge reptiles on Tv and online (majorly on NL) but part of me was really seeing it as unreal till yesterday.

Took a time off from work to take in a view of the new environment we just started a project in, a serene, airy village setting( a farm settlement actually) when I noticed a group of people surrounding something , I decided to go take a peep, to my amazement it was something i've longed to see for a long time. First thing that came to my mind was NL tho.

Looks like Anambra is populated with these exotic reptiles, I wish the government can come up with a law to protect these animals I mean before I could say jack they were already dissecting the creature.
omo wetin be this JESU!!!
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by eezeribe(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Thought it's forbidden to kill a snake in Anambra

Not all parts forbid it. It's fully forbidden in In Aguleri(including giant crocodiles) and Idemili...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by mekuso89(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Run
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by HQuadreal: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm delicious.
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Airforce1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:

Not all parts forbid it. It's fully forbidden in In Aguleri(including giant crocodiles) and Idemili...
Oh ok
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by wtfCode: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
i hate snakes angry
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Sparkle777(f): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Disecting snake? In Anambra? I seriously doubt it oooh. They dont kill pythons there. Op abeg where did u say u were?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Richy4(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thank God this time around it was I saw...... not i killed or my neighbor killed cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by wtfCode: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dongreat:
When snake becomes extinct in Nigeria and tape worm una go end up catching. Nigeria and their no sense of animal brutality.
i see snake swallowing u one day,bet me angry
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by mekuso89(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:

are snakes also forbidden to bite human that area angry
eezeribe:

are snakes also forbidden to bite human that area

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by KKKWHITE(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Snake again ?
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Dongreat(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
wtfCode:

i see snake swallowing u one day,bet me angry

Thank God you ain't a pastor because no congregation no matter how gullible they are will ever grace your ministry.
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by mekuso89(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dongreat:
OK you for hug am, give am one of your chicken to swallow then keep am for you bedroom Abi?
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by benzems(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by mercylicious234: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sparkle777:
Disecting snake? In Anambra? I seriously doubt it oooh. They dont kill pythons there. Op abeg where did u say u were?

Ask him again. Pythons are not killed in most parts of anambra- idemili, ogidi etc. Pythons don't bite humans there. Bt they could swallow ur chicken n eggs grin
There is also a different BTW a python n a snake.somr kill snakes BT not python.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pythons don suffer for this country sha....just a pity that they're not venomous
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by naijaobi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP it's either you are not in Anambra or the python was not killed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Mujaheeeden: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Thought it's forbidden to kill a snake in Anambra
I'm from Nnewi and it's forbidden to kill Eke so i will like the Op to tell us the part in Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sparkle777:
don't mind that op, he is a serial liar. so he could snap where someone held the snake but he couldn't snap the dissected snake or the process of dissecting it.
it's simply a lie, pythons even if killed in anambra are shrouded in secrecy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:

Not all parts forbid it. It's fully forbidden in In pAguleri(including giant crocodiles) and Idemili...
Agulu and environs inclusive, in short a greater part of Anambra forbids the killing or eating of python so can the OP tell us where this occurred

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Martinola(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tynasparks:
I hate snakes embarassed
I knw....
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Op if u want to see big pythons come to idemili.

And the good thing there is that it is a taboo to kill them in idemili. In my father's compound we have 4 idemili pythons. They have been with since the death of my grandmother in 1992.
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by lekkie073(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
faith551:
This might not be the place to post this guys, all I know is that such posts end up on FP.

Looks like Anambra is populated with these exotic reptiles, I wish the government can come up with a law to protect these animals I mean before I could say jack they were already dissecting the creature.
op I doubt dis ur story. I served in idemili south(awka etiti) and yes there r a lot of pythons there....

but u wont dare kill it talk more of dissecting it to eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Tynasparks(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Martinola:
I knw....
lol... Ominiknowest
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Just to hit front page with a topic, I dey find snake up and down, even for Bush path I never see. snake and NL front page is like Nigeria and corruption

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Mrbigman2: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:

Almost all part.

Even in Aguata too, it's forbidden
Re: Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra by Mrbigman2: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Defiantly not in Anambra unless the Op come to prove us wrong.

And dem don sharply carry the fake news go fp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.