Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding (51544 Views)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by JimiOgunlola: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
blackberlin:

Are you minding them? E-warriors and tribal bigots have time to fight online because they're jobless and hungry. Tell me if the 3 major tribes in Nigeria don't do business together, marry each other or become friends successfully. Some people will come here and start fighting because of what happened before they were born. . .

Step up your game. . . that's the lesson here. Tribalism doesn't pay the bills!

Why are all Buhari's family member only interested in marry fellow fulanis despite their 'one nigeria' posturing. Why not even we yoruba muslims that want to die for fulanis?

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by 0ganiru: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:

Exactly smiley
sugar coated tribalist
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by verygudbadguy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
elopee3000:
then why re u happy when obama become american ? So cus blacks in America re not hungry therefore donald trump should not appoint any black person right ? So because a northerner bought something from igbo person therefore buhari should not appoint any igbo person his goverment right? U people re wicked to think like this

Mr man, did you read sainty2k3 's comment atall?

Pls, go back and read his comment again. This time, slowly and relate it to your comment.

#UnwickedMan undecided
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by JimiOgunlola: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
DanPel:
No wise igbo will have time for that terrorist (kanu) only if u'v gat no engine oil in ur skull. IGBO KWENU!

yes but to our yoruba muslim skulls 'real Iboes' love Buhari who called them 5%ers and killed unarmed youths on their land. You are very wise. grin

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
The setting of Zahra's wedding was really nice;

this lady did a great job.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Why are all Buhari's family member only interested in marry fellow fulanis despite their 'one nigeria' posturing. Why not even we yoruba muslims that want to die for fulanis?

Why are you asking me? Go to Aso rock yourself and go and toast them na. . . Abi Bukola Saraki's mother isn't yoruba ni? Nna gerrout mehn!
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by klax(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
blackberlin:

Are you minding them? E-warriors and tribal bigots have time to fight online because they're jobless and hungry. Tell me if the 3 major tribes in Nigeria don't do business together, marry each other or become friends successfully. Some people will come here and start fighting because of what happened before they were born. . .

Step up your game. . . that's the lesson here. Tribalism doesn't pay the bills!

God bless you I love people like but to make your point solid you could have told the NL mod to always edit any headlne like this the caption is already tribalist, the poster is well known own tribalist so his story is useless.

Pls why the word *the igbo lady* did he has to tell us her tribe Pls who cares where she came from and is that important This is why I dislike so many things about my own people from the east anything tribal rants always started by them. So I was about praising the lady but because of the caption I withdrew my praise secondly because it involve buhari I don't give a damn I don't dislike buhari for his tribe but his shared wickedness and ignorants I know what I'm saying.
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by JimiOgunlola: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
elopee3000:
then why re u happy when obama become american ? So cus blacks in America re not hungry therefore donald trump should not appoint any black person right ? So because a northerner bought something from igbo person therefore buhari should not appoint any igbo person his goverment right? U people re wicked to think like this

We yoruba muslims want you Iboes to jump up for joy in 'one naijeriya' because a Fulani did business with an Iboe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Corrinthians(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
From some of the comments on this thread, you can tell who the most egotistical ethnic bigots on this forum are. The people who seem to be praising this lady were the ones cursing the marriage saying they are tired of seeing pictures relating to the event. Now it has been revealed one of theirs was behind the organisational aspects of it and they all seem to have forgotten it is "zahra's wedding" we are talking about.

They should keep hating and promoting hate, someday, theyd hate their reflection in the mirror thinking it is that of One of their boogeymen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by DanPel(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

yes but to our yoruba muslim skulls 'real Iboes' love Buhari who called them 5%ers and killed unarmed youths on their land. You are very wise. grin
NICE1
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

see question.

Oya go and die for fulanis

When would yorobbads hav sense. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
NotOfThis:
The setting of Zahra's wedding was really nice;

this lady did a great job.
aswear, she did a fantastic job. the style and setting looked India-like/northern-like. well suited her clients.

To the unemployed/underemployed, if this Lady could do it, you too can be your own Boss.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by naijakissleave(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lovelynature:
Igbo amaka

We are just too good for Nigeria

We are the best so far.

In terms of handsomeness/beauty, business ideas, investment, being classy etc. We are number one.

No wonder the hatred so far. Hatred born out of envy, jealousy and inferiority complex.

God bless the Igbo race, her people of various clans and dialects. God bless Igbo lovers and well wishers just like He blesses the Igbos.

Nigeria will be a great nation only when they start loving the Igbos. You can't hate great people and expect to be great.

The problem of Nigeria is that she sees the solution to her problem as the source of her problem. With this mindset, the country has a very very long way to go.

Let's Nigeria work in harmony with the Igbos to make this nation a great one.

Some people like you needs to Grow Up if u are above 25yrs old. What diff does it make if she is from another tribe or country? Hiaa digusting & childish attitude by ranting here and there
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

aswear, she did a fantastic job. the style and setting looked India-like/northern-like. well suited her clients.

To the unemployed/underemployed, if this Lady could do it, you too can be your own Boss.
Yes, she sure did, and you're right. I'm sure she got her well-deserved pay.
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Caseless: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
darbeelicous:
Igbo people........ Everywhere you go, they are there doing what they know how to do best,
Making money!

buhari and his family does not hate igbo again? I don't know what's wrong the entire igbo race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by wtfCode: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:
No wonder the wedding was a trash.
Igbo people I hail oooo
Well I don't need to insult u.
Just check ur signature
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by EzeNri(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
When it comes to competence, they will run over the Niger, when it comes to federal character, their bigotry gots activated. No wonder an Igbo man flies the Eagle One (Presidential Jet).

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by wtfCode: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

We yoruba muslims want you Iboes to jump up for joy in 'one naijeriya' because a Fulani did business with an Iboe. grin
it's igbos not iboe abeg

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by EzeNri(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Caseless:
buhari and his family does not hate igbo again? I don't know what's wrong the entire igbo race.
No, whenever they need real professional who can deliver at all odds. They rush across the Niger.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lovelynature:
Igbo amaka

We are the best so far.

In terms of handsomeness/beauty, business ideas, investment, being classy etc. We are number one.

No wonder the hatred so far. Hatred born out of envy, jealousy and inferiority complex.

God bless the Igbo race, her people of various clans and dialects. God bless Igbo lovers and well wishers just like He blesses the Igbos.

Nigeria will be a great nation only when they start loving the Igbos. You can't hate great people and expect to be great.

The problem of Nigeria is that she sees the solution to her problem as the source of her problem. With this mindset, the country has a very very long way to go.

igbo kwenu!
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by gbmclub: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
sainty2k3:
I've always been saying it, a
Up there, when money is involved, they are all one, no Hausa, no Igbo, no Muslim no Yoruba. They are one. Some low levels guys be fighting themselves on top this matter

Dats some true talk nigga!!

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by StOla: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lovelynature:
Igbo amaka

We are the best so far.

I'm surprised you didn't term her a Fulani slave?

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by JimiOgunlola: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
blackberlin:

Why are you asking me? Go to Aso rock yourself and go and toast them na. . . Abi Bukola Saraki's mother isn't yoruba ni? Nna gerrout mehn!

We are saying the same thing. we yoruba muslims must ask Iboes to throw a party and tatoo 'one nigeria' on their heads because a fulani patronized an Ibo man while Iboes buy their meat from yemen instead of fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by BabaRamota1980: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
wooow dat gal is soo beautiful.
why ar3 igbo gals like this pls.
this is not a joke..

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS.. always beautiful

take a babboon and shave off her moustache and beard, put brazilian hair on her head, arch her eyebrows, put foundation on her face, brush animat fat ontop the foundation, give her long eyelashes to wear, put lipstick on her and the result is what you see here in the picture. So calm down....the beauty has not changed the fact of her gene.

An osu is always an osu whether beautiful or ugly, correct?

Focus on her achievement and stop ejaculat1ng all over this thread, your secretion stinks!

Good job to Ugochi. I liked the creations in the grotto best, the podium was overdone and ended up too plastic, unfanciful....but the grotto was awesome, great job indeed!
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by BabaRamota1980: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

I'm surprised you didn't term her a Fulani slave?

grin

i bet you this girl is anti-Biafra. Its the only way she could land the job anyway, by being in opposition to Kanu.
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by CSTR13: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Afonjas. angry
Brainless lints always looking for irrelevant nonsense to prove a non-existent unity, even while they ignore the damning mountain of evidence to prove the unfeasibility of the union.
Nigerians work with citizens of other nations to make money. Should we now become one nation with everybody we make money from in this world?
Prior to 1900, their yoruba fore-fathers did not have any contact with an igbo man. So where do this false sense of a divinely ordained union came from?
I seriously wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Abagworo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
A detribalised Igbo lady from Imo State. She reps Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by Lovelynature(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
naijakissleave:

Some people like you needs to Grow Up if u are above 25yrs old. What diff does it make if she is from another tribe or country? Hiaa digusting & childish attitude by ranting here and there
Even the Buharis and Indimis knew very well that no other can do it better than the Igbos.

No need hating. Join the Igbo loving train. Join the successful crew. The earlier the better
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by 2n2k(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
EzeNri:
When it comes to competence, they will run over the Niger, when it comes to federal character, their bigotry gots activated. No wonder an Igbo man flies the Eagle One (Presidential Jet).

Badeh and Amosu (both former chief of Air staff) were pilots of eagle one during obj and Yar'adua era. The current Presidential Airlift commander, AVM Sadiq Ismail Kaita was once the eagle one pilot. What special skill is your Igbo man (chizoba Ndibuisi) bringing into the fleet that you are childishly beating your chest?

3 Likes

Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by BabaRamota1980: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

You know, I started to add in my comment that she must be from Imo State but I didnt know for a fact, so I excluded it. Of all clans in SE, Imo State people have the best beauties and pedigree, humble and forward looking. Mouth and brag is all Anambra get, they give Ibo bad name.
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by CSTR13: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:
I would take that job in a heart beat and i don't rep Nigeria .
Now bite me.
Re: Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding by BabaRamota1980: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Caseless:
do you see how Zahra wore a white wedding gown with no hijab? No Fulani or Kanuri come online to say they want to christenize us.

Let an Ibo woman show up at marriage with henna on her hand and watch as Ohanaeze will issue press release that northerners have invaded East with islamization agenda.....and then issue 7day ultimatum for that bride to erase the henna or face consequence.

clown people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.