Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. (35325 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi Cuddling His Daughter, Mia / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by RyanMontana: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by idupaul: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
I no jst know wetin dey kip mikel away 4rm officially marrying dis lady. Abi he tink say Obi is still a boy.

And how is that even Ur business

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by itunesgiftcard(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
pretydiva:
Baba God I need twins oo. Amen

No need to pray....My loins are filled with The twins just come let's do the needful
Your prayers are already answered
grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Qmerit(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
citizenjuwon:
Some Peoples brain are so block. What is "mikel's baby mama"?

That is mikel wife and kids in his house. Ok!

Oh sorry oga, we never knew u were their security guard who open Mikel's gate for her wen she packed in!
Also u were the bestman in his wedding, sorry for our ignorance

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by emvico(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
pretydiva:
ok come to the other room now and collect your twins
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Gordieshegz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Marriage is more than sex,you will never enjoy life if you ever marry a foreigner

like afonjas marrying Igbos?
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Williamsesco(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
pretydiva:
babe come let try my own iron it will give you what ask for...
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by IVORY2009(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
juman:
Hmmm
Half caste russians.
Russians that hate blacks die.
They will call black "Mankaka ole" Russian language grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by bettercreature(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gordieshegz:

like afonjas marrying Igbos?
No! That one is different and its not bad we are one Nigeria atleast you could discourse anything Nigeria with her But it's bad when you marry someone from another country who doesnt know anything about your culture,food,politics or anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by twosquare(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Cute kids.. But i dont wanna give birth to twins
why?
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Silentscreamer(f): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
twosquare:
why?
Its stressful
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
pretydiva:

negotiate with boys for ur area na
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by nwajesus12(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kennitrust:
mmm mugu misses money
asshole,i think your mind is so bitter.jobless miscrant.
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Okeikpu(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
I no jst know wetin dey kip mikel away 4rm officially marrying dis lady. Abi he tink say Obi is still a boy.
You'restill learning boy
Once he got married to that biiitch, the next thing is divorce
With that he'll lose 75% of his wealth, if not everything
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
She's his wife not babymama

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by mikaael(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
ch91:
wish they grow in grace
they are already growing in abundant grace

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
pretydiva:
come let me give you
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
bettercreature:
No! That one is different and its not bad we are one Nigeria atleast you could discourse anything Nigeria with her But it's bad when you marry someone from another country who doesnt know anything about your culture,food,politics or anything
She can learn na, many nigerians know culture,politics,food etc of uk,us, China, germany etc is it not learn they learnt?
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Marriage is more than sex,you will never enjoy life if you ever marry a foreigner
Are you speaking from experience?
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Kenneth10110(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
bettercreature:

You are not God that can tell about a man's life.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
I Pity mikel oh! I wonder what him and his babay mama would be talking about.....I wonder how their discussion would be like grin
When the Russian babe know nothing about Nigerian culture or the things going on in Nigeria, socially and economically, it's going to be boring as fvck grin Eya!
bettercreature:
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
You are funny oh! grin

It's the egg that determines whether or not the female will have twins....this happens when the egg splits grin
itunesgiftcard:

No need to pray....My loins are filled with The twins just come let's do the needful
Your prayers are already answered
grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by citizenjuwon(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Qmerit:

Oh sorry oga, we never knew u were their security guard who open Mikel's gate for her wen she packed in!
Also u were the bestman in his wedding, sorry for our ignorance
Apologies accepted! I hope you are now less ignorant?

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by citizenjuwon(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Did YOU attend their wedding? Gbefun!
Lunatic! Wedding outside Nigeria is not the noisy fan you are accustomed with.

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Funlordjnr: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Lunatic! Wedding outside Nigeria is not the noisy fan you are accustomed with.

You are a proper olodo! This is his data base, why is there nothing about him being married here?

Bloody LIAR!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Obi_Mikel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215930/Chelsea-football-star-John-Obi-Mikel-secret-son-daughter-two-different-women-living-UK.html

And why are u.k papers not referring to Olga as his wife? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by challliboss: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
dat cute
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by twosquare(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Its stressful
Okay. But I love twins sha...yea, it's stressful but they're worth the stress. No need waiting for 4 years to have two kids
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by bettercreature(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

Are you speaking from experience?
Not my personal experience but i have friends who are regretting it there by cheating with another baby mama in Nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by bettercreature(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I Pity mikel oh! I wonder what him and his babay mama would be talking about.....I wonder how their discussion would be like grin
When the Russian babe know nothing about Nigerian culture or the things going on in Nigeria, socially and economically, it's going to be boring as fvck grin Eya!
They always end up living a very boring life.It's like living with a stranger

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava. by Kennitrust(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=nwajesus12 post=52038390]asshole,i think your mind is so bitter.jobless miscrant. MMM mugu miss money. e pain am. ntorrr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly / Thiago Silva: PSG Signing Sergio Ramos Made Me Sad / Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria With Their Trophy After Record Title Win. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.