Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. (636 Views)

New Self Contain And Miniflat For Rent In Surulere By Masha Kilo / 2 Unit Of 3bedroom And A Room And Parlor Self Contain At Ikorodu. 13m / Self Contain And Miniflat In Fidiso Estate,majek Ajah (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. by samguru(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

My friend is about to purchase half plot of land with a structure ready for roofing in Ibafo, very close to Prayer city.

I just want to know the fair price, as the seller has offered to sell it at #3.5million.

Please help your brother.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. by Chekitaut: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2016
samguru:
Hi Nairalanders,

My friend is about to purchase half plot of land with a structure ready for roofing in Ibafo, very close to Prayer city.

I just want to know the fair price, as the seller has offered to sell it at #3.5million.

Please help your brother.

Thank you.
Ibafo Land is range of 1m-1.5 the structure 1m good to go.
Re: How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. by kwiin: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Your description is quit vague and can't give a fair guide as how to advise you on this.

Near MFM is not a rounded description. I would love to know if it's at the mountain top university side and how close it is to it, or at magboro side and how close to the church it is. Or better still, how close to the expressway it is. These factors as mundane as they are can do something to the price.

Check to be sure it's not a property in dispute, if it's not an Estate environment.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. by samguru(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
it is very close to mountain top university, infact when MFM is having there service you will be hearing them loud and clear from there.

is 3.5 million naira a good deal with 3bedroom and miniflat seated on it.

please advise.
Re: How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. by kwiin: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
samguru:
it is very close to mountain top university, infact when MFM is having there service you will be hearing them loud and clear from there.

is 3.5 million naira a good deal with 3bedroom and miniflat seated on it.

please advise.

From sellers perspective! Yes.

As a buyer, 2.5 is not bad (fantastic deal). I want to believe u can possibly walk to the bus stop from the house. If so, double check that there's no ownership tussle going on on it.

U may also want to know exactly why they are selling. Some too good offers are usually having issues, u don't want to gamble with 2.5m at this critical time.
Re: How Much Is 3bedroom And Miniflat Seated On Half Plot In Ibafo Ogun State. by kwiin: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
On a good day, land close to the bus stop/expressway can not be less than 2.5m in that neighborhood, so even if you pay 3.5 eventually, it is still a good offer.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 4-bedroom Bungalow With 2 Rooms Bq In Gwarinpa Abuja.(pics Attached)in / Hotel-like 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Ejigbo, 3 Flats Left / Lands In Estates For Sale In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.