Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Mechanical Engineering Or Welding And Fabrication - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mechanical Engineering Or Welding And Fabrication (1526 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Petroleum Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering / Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanical Engineering Or Welding And Fabrication by kinswhite(m): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Pls i need some candid advice on which discipline to choose.
I want to go for hnd program but am confused on the course of study to choose btw mechanical nd welding. i have an OND in mechanical engineering, I learnt vocational skill in welding and fabrication.
Advice is highly needed here pls on both discipline nd on career opportunities for them
Re: Mechanical Engineering Or Welding And Fabrication by Pylony(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Go for what you have interest in, that which you bring the best of your talent, some thing you love doing when ever you're at it between the two.

And don't tell me you're interested in both, cos you can't serve two masters equally no matter how hard you tried.

And what if the world help choose for you and you later realized its the wrong choice, what else?

Seat down think about it and follow your heart. That's how to deal with confusion.
Re: Mechanical Engineering Or Welding And Fabrication by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Pylony:
Go for what you have interest in, that which you bring the best of your talent, some thing you love doing when ever you're at it between the two.

And don't tell me you're interested in both, cos you can't serve two masters equally no matter how hard you tried.

And what if the world help choose for you and you later realized its the wrong choice, what else?

Seat down think about it and follow your heart. That's how to deal with confusion.
Seconded
Re: Mechanical Engineering Or Welding And Fabrication by kinswhite(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pylony:

Thanks man. i will give it a deep thought

(1) (Reply)

Come Let's Debate: Who Is The Owner Of The Goat? / Covenant University 2017/2018 Admission Screening / Six Things You Could Do With Your Free Period At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.