Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? (496 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by BizLifeE: 3:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Is it possible for some Nigerian politicians to make heaven?

A politician (from Classical Greek πόλις, "polis"wink is a person active in party politics, or a person holding or seeking office in government. In democratic countries, politicians seek elective positions within a government through elections or, at times, temporary appointment to replace politicians who have died, resigned or have been otherwise removed from office. In non-democratic countries, they employ other means of reaching power through appointment, bribery, revolutions and intrigues. Some politicians are experienced in the art or science of government. Politicians propose, support and create laws or policies that govern the land and, by extension, its people. Broadly speaking, a "politician" can be anyone who seeks to achieve political power in any bureaucratic institution. – Wikipedia

In Nigeria, we know that politicians are the smartest liars around. They’re also among the most corrupt people in the world. Even a pious person may find it extremely difficult to have clean hands when they become a politician.

Can some politicians in Nigeria really make heaven?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by Yeligray(m): 3:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Yes you can.
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by Yeligray(m): 3:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Yes you can. My joy z that some politicians will not be able to rig that list.
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Don't worry about heaven, try to make earth a better place for everyone then you have already make heaven
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by oaroloye(m): 3:45am On Dec 18, 2016
There is a Way.

Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by Baawaa(m): 3:48am On Dec 18, 2016
It is a personal decision
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by Sibrah: 3:59am On Dec 18, 2016
oaroloye:
There is a Way.
I like that your pic o. It reminds us all of the adversary.
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by doctimonyeka(m): 4:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Definitely you can... Just make things right with God...
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by WestAfrican: 5:35am On Dec 18, 2016
John 6:15
King James Bible
When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

Jesus was no part of this wicked world ruled by Satan why should we be?
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by iPrevail(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Sibrah:
I like that your pic o. It reminds us all of the adversary.

Do you realize that is a picture of ISIS about to behead defenseless Christians? What's there to like?
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by AjalaJ(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2016
Honestly, this is a difficult question.
Re: Can I Make Heaven While I’m A Politician In Nigeria? by Sibrah: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2016
iPrevail:

Do you realize that is a picture of ISIS about to behead defenseless Christians? What's there to like?
the fact that Seun protected muslims can see it and can't explain it away . . .

(1) (Reply)

See What The Lord's Chosen Members Spotted Doing In Lagos (photo) / Read Why Frank Edwards’ Facebook Account Was Blocked / I You A Muslim Converted To Christianity Let Cgat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.