Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust (43157 Views)

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Funlordjnr: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2016
Their _fucking business! After all uneasy lies the skull that wears the crown!
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:

The Country Has no problem, we have the wrong Leader at the helm of affairs wink
we have the wrong leaders, you mean.. 'Leaders at the federal, state and local government level are there to enrich themselves'

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by lirusehn(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2016
isn't that what we are all praying for??

Big encounter??undecided
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by fixmeon: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2016
I know Rochas name must b there. His name never appears for anything good, imolites are really in big big problem so far as ds man remains gov.

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I think Abia State is worse.
Abia State has not had any good leadership since Democracy.
The state is on a curse.
From Criminal Orji uzor to Thief A Orji to this confused hippopotamus Ikpeazu.
In the South East, Abia State is the worst.
Ebonyi state has even left them.
Rochas has transformed Imo State, in terms of roads, you can call it china roads, but at least roads.

Since 16 years what has your Abia Government done.
Except Media propaganda, lalasticlala is even buying into the bullcraps posted by ponponkon nd Co.

Abia State is in a deep mess, a sorry dead state. It has the worst roads in Nigeria, quote me anywhere.

Abia State roads, but federal or state roads are the worst in Nigeria.
Other Governors repair Federal roads, the thieves in Abia State have not even repaired State roads not 2 talk about Federal roads.
Ikot Ekpene - Ikwuano Road going to Akwa Ibom is a death trap. I don't think any Federal road in Nigeria is as bad as it is..
Even Calabar-Itu Road was better. Akpabio asked the previous Thief in Abia State to contribute towards the road construction project, as expected the Thief didn't agree
U have the guts to call Imo State. Sycophants and hypocritics everywhere.

One thing I will say, u can only deceive yourselves and Gullible people. Majority of Abians know that their state is doomed for Now grin grin grin...
i agree with you. GOD'S own state for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by TeamSimple(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Peroti:

Afonja!!...u guys have started with interstate war again as u guys did to a previous thread about IMO state flyover..so as it looks that Anambra is fighting with IMO State on Nairaland..

Afonja Y not be proud of ur brown roof in ibadan??

Let it be known to You that The Great Igbos are ONE.
It's a known fact that igbos are the most divided tribe in Nigeria..Even an anambra man would detest fellow stateman on village and ethnic difference.

I have my facts right.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by dguizman(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2016
krebdawise:
if truly u are from Ekiti..then i regret being a Ekitian with you.....fayemi who have sequestrated the state treasury nko?...... Fayose is make Ado Ekiti a place to visit with grand projects in the state capital (ie longest terrestial flyover in Nigeria,Dualization of major place in d state capital and the odas, Modern King's market construction etc) ....the salary payment you talking about should be judged from the state allocation wic Fayemi have placed the state in dept........ This man here is far from truth.....or he might be APC partisan........... Ask any Ekitian about fayose nt this fool here.
well said...

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Olafemiwa: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2016
Ajimobi suppose to be mention in Oyo state.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2016
TeamSimple:

It's a known fact that igbos are the most divided tribe in Nigeria..Even an anambra man would detest fellow stateman on village and ethnic difference.

I have my facts right.

Ur envy for Anambra People and their success will soon kill u.
Go and fix ur brown roof first!!

I'll not reply u again kid

2 Likes

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by nwadiuko1(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

The state is on a curse.
Rochas has transformed Imo State, in terms of roads, you can call it china roads, but at least roads.

Except Media propaganda, lalasticlala is even buying into the bullcraps posted by ponponkon nd Co.

Abia State is in a deep mess, a sorry dead state. It has the worst roads in Nigeria, quote me anywhere.

Other Governors repair Federal roads, the thieves in Abia State have not even repaired State roads not 2 talk about Federal roads.
Ikot Ekpene - Ikwuano Road going to Akwa Ibom is a death trap. I don't think any Federal road in Nigeria is as bad as it is..
Even Calabar-Itu Road was better. Akpabio asked the previous Thief in Abia State to contribute towards the road construction project, as expected the Thief didn't agree

One thing I will say, u can only deceive yourselves and Gullible people. Majority of Abians know that their state is doomed for Now grin grin grin...

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by TeamSimple(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Peroti:

Ur envy for Anambra People and their success will soon kill u.
Go and fix ur brown roof first!!

I'll not reply u again kid
Except you tell me one thing I should be envious for from anambra,till then just keep shut you toad.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Mufasa27(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2016
I came to see if Fayose was on the list, so I can arrange for thunder that will strike the OP grin, since he is not on the list, I will go in peace..

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by trendphemmy(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2016
krebdawise:
if truly u are from Ekiti..then i regret being a Ekitian with you.....fayemi who have sequestrated the state treasury nko?...... Fayose is make Ado Ekiti a place to visit with grand projects in the state capital (ie longest terrestial flyover in Nigeria,Dualization of major place in d state capital and the odas, Modern King's market construction etc) ....the salary payment you talking about should be judged from the state allocation wic Fayemi have placed the state in dept........ This man here is far from truth.....or he might be APC partisan........... Ask any Ekitian about fayose nt this fool here.

the guy actually said d Truth, Y can Fayose blame his predecessor while Buhari can't do the same?

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by pring: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Rochas has no functional local government since inception.
All the have is his family running every affairs even state legislature is only on papers.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Mufasa27(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
segalex:
How come ekiti state didn't make it to the list here, fayose is owning more than okorochas, he just paid July salary last week for the state workers, while LG workers only got their June salary last week, the workers at the state teaching hospital are yet to be paid their June salary as we speak, there is no free flow of movement in ado ekiti the state capital due to the construction of his so called fly over which the governor said won't be completed until December 2017!
I think daily should do more research because I'm sure more state governors will enter 2017 with more problems than the ones highlighted here(if they see it as problems anyway), infact I feel it will be easier to count governors who will have a smooth transition to 2017 than those who won't as the whole country is in a mess.
I'm able to point out ekitis problems because I live there
Egbon, shey na only dey owe staff, how much apc give you to come here dey yarn dust..,

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Deejay1000(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
the list is incomplete without kogi state @ op.. the state has been owing workers salary, lack of electricity, unemployment, no water etc Mr man go back to the drawing board and create another list
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by HMZi: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Ortom.......so sad...
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Fidelismaria: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Incomplete list

I was xpectin to see up to 25states
abegi go updatd
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by tolexy007(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Thank God fayose name is not mentioned this time

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by HQuadreal: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Nigeria Politics.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by tuniski: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
segalex:
How come ekiti state didn't make it to the list here, fayose is owning more than okorochas, he just paid July salary last week for the state workers, while LG workers only got their June salary last week, the workers at the state teaching hospital are yet to be paid their June salary as we speak, there is no free flow of movement in ado ekiti the state capital due to the construction of his so called fly over which the governor said won't be completed until December 2017!
I think daily should do more research because I'm sure more state governors will enter 2017 with more problems than the ones highlighted here(if they see it as problems anyway), infact I feel it will be easier to count governors who will have a smooth transition to 2017 than those who won't as the whole country is in a mess.
What you highlighted ain't problems they are regular governance issues. If these are the problems with Fayose in ekiti then he is a top performer!
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by JimiOgunlola: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2016
where is johnnyessence alias kabiru aka Aregbe lapdog? I thought you said all Osun pensioners have been paid 20 years in advance? grin
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by DesChyko: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Only rochas from southeast, something is wrong with IMO state.

The Governor, not Imo state.

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by slimbj: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Why is mimiko not on this list.. he has the biggest of all troubles.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Mariotury: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2016
wwwkaycom:
Same for Dr Mimiko of Ondo State. Paid June salary just recently.
same for oyo and osun
lautech is still on strike
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by CursedIboes: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Peroti:

Afonja!!...u guys have started with interstate war again as u guys did to a previous thread about IMO state flyover..so as it looks that Anambra is fighting with IMO State on Nairaland..

Afonja Y not be proud of ur brown roof in ibadan??

Let it be known to You that The Great Igbos are ONE.

Typical flat.head, no working brain at all. Everyone is afonja to them since they can never make use of their flat.head. The guy is more Eboe than you cos you are a disgrace not to your family alone but to chukwu Abiama. Keep blaming others for your family problems. Smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Doug07034780891(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2016
I know that that useless worthless state must be on the list...

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by DejiDaGreat(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Are u kidding me, where is Oyo State on the list which last paid May salaries of workers more than 2months ago? Ajimobi just suspended myriad of screening conducting for civil servants in d state, where many had suffered one tragedy or d other. Little or no projects at all since d inception of his second term in office. Omo wahala dey here no b small o.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

The state is on a curse.

oga am from Imo state. it's the worst state in South east in terms of steady development. it's just past glory.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Skie(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

The state is on a curse.
[color=#006600][/color]

If you are travelling to Akwa Ibom during the rainy season, ha ha you are seriously on your own!

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by faladeSM1132(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
segalex:
can't you go and ask your buhari about how Nigerian governors unable to pay their workers first before mentioning Fayose?
is the ongoing flyover Bridge project is paining you too?
i think you're an enemy of progress among ekiti people.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by PresidentT(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
I don't think u live in Ekiti
Fayose is doing wonders in that state. From pothole fillings, to new road construction market modernisation, airport project etc...
So don't tell me Ekiti people are not enjoying Fayose o!
segalex:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.