Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust (43150 Views)

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by bola4dprec(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by IstandWitBuhari: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
segalex:
How come ekiti state didn't make it to the list here, fayose is owning more than okorochas, he just paid July salary last week for the state workers, while LG workers only got their June salary last week, the workers at the state teaching hospital are yet to be paid their June salary as we speak, there is no free flow of movement in ado ekiti the state capital due to the construction of his so called fly over which the governor said won't be completed until December 2017!
I think daily should do more research because I'm sure more state governors will enter 2017 with more problems than the ones highlighted here(if they see it as problems anyway), infact I feel it will be easier to count governors who will have a smooth transition to 2017 than those who won't as the whole country is in a mess.
I'm able to point out ekitis problems because I live there
Oga Zombie relax and stop talking nonsense
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by djbobby007: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Peroti:

Afonja!!...u guys have started with interstate war again as u guys did to a previous thread about IMO state flyover..so as it looks that Anambra is fighting with IMO State on Nairaland..

Afonja Y not be proud of ur brown roof in ibadan??

Let it be known to You that The Great Igbos are ONE.
but igbo plenty dey hustle if dat ibadan,I was soooo surprise
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by wtfCode: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
bustykasa:
is that sooo
I luv ur boobs
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by wtfCode: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
djbobby007:
but igbo plenty dey hustle if dat ibadan,I was soooo surprise
That's bcus igbos are industrious and adventurous.
Gat daht?

1 Like

Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by cartimor: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
what about abia state governor's case with ogah at the supreme court?
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by yahmohy27: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Where is KWARA STATE self ? The list yet to be completed
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by ALEXIS0240: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
wwwkaycom:
Same for Dr Mimiko of Ondo State. Paid June salary just recently.
Same fate applies to Benue state,state workers got July salary last week.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Ponponkon: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I think Abia State is worse.
Abia State has not had any good leadership since Democracy.
The state is on a curse.
From Criminal Orji uzor to Thief A Orji to this confused hippopotamus Ikpeazu.
In the South East, Abia State is the worst.
Ebonyi state has even left them.
Rochas has transformed Imo State, in terms of roads, you can call it china roads, but at least roads.

Since 16 years what has your Abia Government done.
Except Media propaganda, lalasticlala is even buying into the bullcraps posted by ponponkon nd Co.

Abia State is in a deep mess, a sorry dead state. It has the worst roads in Nigeria, quote me anywhere.

Abia State roads, but federal or state roads are the worst in Nigeria.
Other Governors repair Federal roads, the thieves in Abia State have not even repaired State roads not 2 talk about Federal roads.
Ikot Ekpene - Ikwuano Road going to Akwa Ibom is a death trap. I don't think any Federal road in Nigeria is as bad as it is..
Even Calabar-Itu Road was better. Akpabio asked the previous Thief in Abia State to contribute towards the road construction project, as expected the Thief didn't agree
U have the guts to call Imo State. Sycophants and hypocritics everywhere.

One thing I will say, u can only deceive yourselves and Gullible people. Majority of Abians know that their state is doomed for Now grin grin grin...
Useless nitwit, if I told lies why not buy camera and expode me? Greedy fool whose brother failed woofly is paying for our Godsent to fail. Shame on you and your generation, Ikpeazu cannot buy all the mainstream medias in Nigeria, if he's a failure they should have reported so since. Akpautu
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Emmitex(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Useless nitwit, if I told lies why not buy camera and expode me? Greedy fool whose brother failed woofly is paying for our Godsent to fail. Shame on you and your generation, Ikpeazu cannot buy all the mainstream medias in Nigeria, if he's a failure they should have reported so since. Akpautu
additionally, there civil servants especially teachers are owned 6 months salary. imagine owing someone since July in this time of recession. abia state is in a big mess. with it's present condition, other States are better than abia state.
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Ponponkon: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Emmitex:

additionally, there civil servants especially teachers are owned 6 months salary. imagine owing someone since July in this time of recession. abia state is in a big mess. with it's present condition, other States are better than abia state.
Dr Ikpeazu has not owed a dime since he took over as governor every outstanding salary was inherited from previous administrations of which Ikpeazu has been clearing. He has also invited all labour unions in the state for a meeting so as to clear all mess. If he's owing up to your pot of soup generated stat,why didn't the media include Abia as trouble state going into 2017? Lies cannot save you,please repent
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by Mcowubaba: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
All this insults and anger were not necessary, thought you're matured, u could get a ban for this, but I will let it slide..

Ikpeazu is a stooge, he is Governing on a stolen mandate.
Which Godsent, lwkmd grin Godsent Thief A Orji to install Ikpeazu.

Anyway you're payed for your media propaganda, that's your source of livelihood, I don't blame you, assuming you happened to be more successful in life, you would not be a sycophant for this infidels called Politicians..

You and your obsessed boss will soon meet your waterloo.
Heard he flew his children out of MOUA, immediately he won rigged the elections.
What's he scared of.
He has spent how many years in Court. His mates are Commissioning projects.

Useless State Government. Abia State has been on reverse gear since 1999.
No single or tangible development, every Christmas the will allocate billions to paint that short tower, then use over 200 million dollars to buy Christmas tree and put infront of Government house and decorate Library Avenue.
Keep deluding yourselves...
See how Umuahia city is like a cave. Ordinary good stadium or event center - error.
Roads- error
Jobs - error

The said it was Ngwa turn to rule, hoping he will transform Aba grin.... Aba don careless pass now.

Those pictures you snap are from Imo State or elsewhere, certainly not Abia State, lalasticlala pls take note.
Ohafia Road is almost a death trap
Bende Umuahia road is like a Zoo
Abam roads is a forgone issue.
Igwu Bridge will mark 4 years anniversary since it fell down.

Swerve jare
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by nwadiuko1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

All this insults and anger were not necessary, thought you're matured, u could get a ban for this, but I will let it slide..

Ikpeazu is a stooge, he is Governing on a stolen mandate.
Which Godsent, lwkmd grin Godsent Thief A Orji to install Ikpeazu.

Anyway you're payed for your media propaganda, that's your source of livelihood, I don't blame you, assuming you happened to be more successful in life, you would not be a sycophant for this infidels called Politicians..

You and your obsessed boss will soon meet your waterloo.
Heard he flew his children out of MOUA, immediately he won rigged the elections.
What's he scared of.
He has spent how many years in Court. His mates are Commissioning projects.

Useless State Government. Abia State has been on reverse gear since 1999.
No single or tangible development, every Christmas the will allocate billions to paint that short tower, then use over 200 million dollars to buy Christmas tree and put infront of Government house and decorate Library Avenue.
Keep deluding yourselves...
See how Umuahia city is like a cave. Ordinary good stadium or event center - error.
Roads- error
Jobs - error

The said it was Ngwa turn to rule, hoping he will transform Aba grin.... Aba don careless pass now.

Those pictures you snap are from Imo State or elsewhere, certainly not Abia State, lalasticlala pls take note.
Ohafia Road is almost a death trap
Bende Umuahia road is like a Zoo
Abam roads is a forgone issue.
Igwu Bridge will mark 4 years anniversary since it fell down.

Swerve jare
all this face me i face you idiots.......so your main aim is to come here and lie?.........Abia is on the move and you are too inconsequential to do nada about it..........
Deal with that
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by blessedvisky(m): 2:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by solaadeyele(m): 5:09am On Dec 19, 2016
My State is not mentioned
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by djbobby007: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2016
wtfCode:

That's bcus igbos are industrious and adventurous.
Gat daht?
u hate them and 50 percent of ur people are in der region,industrious adventurous indeed
Re: 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust by wtfCode: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
djbobby007:
u hate them and 50 percent of ur people are in der region,industrious adventurous indeed
Didn't u saw the word "adventurous"?
When u gat to hustle to make money,it doesn't matter whether u like that place or not,all u gotta do is make money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.