Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,009 members, 7,859,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret (6050 Views)

Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Pictures / Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo / Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by amazingfatlose(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2016
Ini Edo: How I Lost Weight & Regained My Sexy Shape

Beautiful Nigerian actress Ini Edo who was recently teased by fans over her weight gain has revealed how she finally shed excess fat to remain sexy.

Hear her:

‘’Staying healthy battle. I was born quite chubby and keeping fit has always been a constant battle. I would try cutting down on carbs and de week I Indulge, I find myself right where I was or even bigger..lol. As much as I loved my curves, didn’t like the fact that the screen would make me look even fuller.

Her colleague, Kate Henshaw is her personal weight loss coach.

Check out her weight loss Secret >>>http://healthyweightsloss.com/fatcrusher.html

Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by bustykasa(f): 5:39am On Dec 18, 2016
keep it up
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by Mjshexy(f): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2016
She's no longer nollywood again cheesy
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2016
This Kate henshaw no wan old.love body size
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by NaijaBinaryKing: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Lol. "Hollywood " indeed...
OP which kind weed you smoke this morning?
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by angelTI(f): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2016
When did she become Hollywood actress OP undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by Pylony(m): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
This Kate henshaw no wan old.love body size
she do work out, thats her own secret
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by juman(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Mjshexy:
She's no longer nollywood again cheesy

Dont you see that nollywood as been greatly weaken by the piracy problem, and there is no sensible government to tackle the problem.
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2016
I rather marry and be poor than be single with riches and fame with no one to call my own, why is all these nollywood actresses afraid of marriage even if they are to marry na person husband dem go marry
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by amazingfatlose(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
I will advice you to be marry and be rich because man that has taste we never pray for one if he get out of poverty.
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by Funlordjnr: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2016
angry
amazingfatlose:
I will advice you to be marry and be rich because man that has taste we never pray for one if he get out of poverty.

Hey you!

Which kind nonsense you write so?

Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by nedu2000(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Ini eno has always looked average,average actress as well
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
I rather marry and be poor than be single with riches and fame with no one to call my own

with this reasoning of yours, not only would you marry poor, you most likely would die poor. Wetin concern you with how there choose to live their lives? Shuo

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by amazingfatlose(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abeg no fighting ......Pls ooooo
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by samson132(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okay oooo, I don hear
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by amazingfatlose(m): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Okay no problem
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by amazingfatlose(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Fat loss is a serious business.... Pls take note
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by samson132(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2017
I agree with u
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by amazingfatlose(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gud u agree
Re: Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret by rossyc(f): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Loving Kate HenShaw's physique

(1) (Reply)

Actress Zainab Balogun Looking Hot In New Braless Pictures / See The Body Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To A Party That Got People Talking / Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.