Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) (25483 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Bunch of educated illiterates.

Shake my head
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by EngrKUNLE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
tolaabi:
transfer d case to Ur institution Student Union Government
is that how you used to do?
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by romeoetin(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mundus na idiot. I don't believe the trash he said. He needed money to meet up bla bla bla. A lot of futoites know him. He's a bit well to do. His appearance on punch is just to gain publicity.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by queenblossom(f): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wen I realised that Nigerians are very easy to be fooled was wen Nigerians voted for buhari and now they are lamenting. Wen MMM came I said this is another way to fool them again cos Nigerians will also fall mumu. Last year wen MMM came in I thought of also creating an Application like that to also use it and fool Nigerians cos they don't av sense but my church mind didn't allow me.

To all the fools that got there money hooked in MMM I say ntoi to u all. I don't av a single pity for u all cos u all are also d cause of this recession nigeria is into. If u had allowed Jonathan to remain in power one bottle of palm oil will still be 200 instead of 800 today. U all are d cause of ur hardship. I thank God for d wisdom bestowed on me that's why recession is for d poor not us. Hard work pays

1 Like

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by tianshie(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
luvinhubby:
Outcome of the disasterous regime of Buhari and APC that plunged Nigeria's economy down into a hopeless gulley, eroding people's means of livelyhood.

MMM is a product of financial hopelessness among Nigerians.

#ChaseAPCaway.

During IBB's regime, when Nigerians invested in Dr. Umanna E. Umanna's "wonder" (Umanna) bank, which promised 100% R.O.I. was it also APC's fault? Greedy people will always be greedy. Desperate people will always be desperate. Regardless of the economy. Grown adults need to take responsibility for their actions, and stop blowing snot-bubbles pointing at shadows. MAN UP.

1 Like

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by casby: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
U lie, cos I will provide help, like wise others too
francisbiz:

Who will GIVE HELP IN JANUARY?
If they attempt to do a photo-trick by re-opening it in January, the scenario will be-
MMM Population = 3million +
GET HELP = 3million
PROVIDE HELP = 0; Except NUMBER OF GUIDERS ONLY
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by casby: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Did they come to u for money? Shame go soon catch u and ur likes
queenblossom:
Wen I realised that Nigerians are very easy to be fooled was wen Nigerians voted for buhari and now they are lamenting. Wen MMM came I said this is another way to fool them again cos Nigerians will also fall mumu. Last year wen MMM came in I thought of also creating an Application like that to also use it and fool Nigerians cos they don't av sense but my church mind didn't allow me.

To all the fools that got there money hooked in MMM I say ntoi to u all. I don't av a single pity for u all cos u all are also d cause of this recession nigeria is into. If u had allowed Jonathan to remain in power one bottle of palm oil will still be 200 instead of 800 today. U all are d cause of ur hardship. I thank God for d wisdom bestowed on me that's why recession is for d poor not us. Hard work pays

1 Like

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by luvinhubby(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
tianshie:

During IBB's regime, when Nigerians invested in Dr. Umanna E. Umanna's "wonder" (Umanna) bank, which promised 100% R.O.I. was it also APC's fault? Greedy people will always be greedy. Desperate people will always be desperate. Regardless of the economy. Grown adults need to take responsibility for their actions, and stop blowing snot-bubbles pointing at shadows. MAN UP.

Compare the number of Nigerians involved in Umanna's wonder bank and millions involved in this MMM so as to stop what you are trying to say.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by twicenoni(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
As a badt sharp guy I almost fall victim oo. I put 50k to help just to test how it works for real I was just waiting for them to join me with other 3 people to send money to but something came up with my powerbike so I have to fix the issue so I spent it on my bike then I cancel to help. A week after, I heard news of mmm has been frozen grin grin grin grin I dey always get am for mind say e go cast before now
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's good to post these stories that give opinions of life after MMM. It shows people can accept the fate of what happened and move on without taking their life or the life of another.

1 Like

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by andystash(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
toluxa1:
There is Bold Red text on a yellow background on the site that warns you should participate only with spare money.
Tell them
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by brojoshua: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Corruption will eat Nigerians to their very skeletons because, we are wickedly corrupt in Nigeria and it is only scamming schemes and liers and looters that we love, listen to, follow and invest our lives and money with.
May be next time we will be wise and discern between leaders and looters, between scammers and true investors.
And if we ourselves are not corrupt, then a corrupt scheme or organization will not succeed against us and skin us to our very bones and even took our bone marrow, both young and old. For my people love easy and quick money rather than steady schemes and hard work.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by brojoshua: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thank God you didn't put your lives in it and you still have your lives. So from now start to invest your lives well so that when next time you want to invest your money you will be able to invest it well.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by ddjay: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin good, and when they hear help the needy/poor, displaced persons and refugees, they will say they don't have money.what they r experiencing now is called stinginess sickness, and it has no cure or medication
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Maj196(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dumb students... Y did dey (MMM) say use ur spare money cuz dey knw it's not gonna exist 4ever but crash one day. To be fore warned is to be fore harmed
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by toluxa1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
ukenke:
'Spare Money'. Is there really anything like spare money? I see that condition as a red flag. Was it a subtle warning that the scheme will crash? Time will tell.

The warming is on every MMM site for the past 5 years
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by TheSociopath(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Olizzz
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by adisa204(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
What happened to using your spare money kwa.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by donj84: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
The amount I invested in the MMM scheme was N100,000. I was expecting my 30 per cent profit when I got the news that our accounts have been suspended. It was a bitter news. Being a student, the fund was raised to pay my school fees and to meet other basic needs. It is a great risk but many students enrolled in the scheme to make profit and to live a better life. If MMM crashes, I would accept it as my fate. I will have to look for other ways to source my school fees. There is nothing I can do. I will only learn from it and not engage in such a scheme again.

— Ozadhe Russell, Civil Engineering department, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso

A friend introduced me to participate in the MMM scheme. Being a lucrative one, I decided to benefit too, having heard of the success stories. I invested N40, 000 in the scheme. The money is for my final year project and my feeding allowance. It will be very painful if MMM crashes. Considering my investment, it will be a big loss for me. My plan was to use the profits from the scheme to finance my final year project and to meet other needs. I am seriously praying that the suspension should be lifted so I can reclaim my funds.

— Faniyi Inumidun, Accounting department, AAUA

A friend in my department started talking about MMM excitedly. He said MMM was a new online business platform that credits you with 30 percent interest of your payment in 30 days. I said waoh! I never took interest in it until the need to tackle certain needs arose.

On Tuesday when the news that the MMM had been suspended came in, I was expecting bank alert of roughly N500,000. I raised the fund to participate in the scheme from my pocket money. If the scheme crashes, it will be a big loss to me. Just last week, I lost to an online business called ‘coin fever,’ it all happened within minutes. I have always known that MMM would crash soon. If it crashes, it will hurt me but life goes on. I participated in the scheme despite the risks to upgrade my life and to beat the current economy recession. There are so many financial needs to meet up with such as paying my school fees, buying text books and other learning materials as well as other dues in the school.

— Chukwunyere Chimobi, Electrical Electronics, FUTO

The latest investment I made in MMM was N100,000, but in total, I invested over N250,000 in the scheme. I got money to invest in MMM from other businesses that I run as a student. I didn’t have any special plan for the money I would make from MMM. With the profit, I would upgrade my lifestyle and improve my life. I had always known that it would crash one day as it is not a sustainable scheme. But I always prayed that my money doesn’t get stuck when it eventually crashes. I will feel the impact of the loss if it crashes. MMM is not my only business. I do other things that fetch me money.

— Martin Mundus Unakwe, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, FUTO, Owerri

A friend of mine told me to join MMM when I told him I needed some money. I decided to try my luck with the money. When I saw many students making money, I joined the trend. I actually participated in the scheme because I needed to meet up with some basic school needs. For example, when I offered to provide “help” of N50,000, in the following month, I collected N75,000, with a gain of N25,000 without working or stressing myself.

I basically invested in it because of the high return on investment. In this period of recession, it became a way out. I will say I belong to the lucky category of investors. I got all my money back last month before the accounts were frozen; I decided not to participate in it again because I was scared.

It is hard to believe that the money of other participants is going to be paid back. I hope and pray they lift the ban in January as they promised.

— Ifediora Sylvia, Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State

Someone introduced me to MMM and he talked excitedly about it. I invested N30,000 in the MMM business. The money was what I made from a project I did for someone. Being a final year student, I am already preparing for graduation. I figured out that before my NYSC, there are things I could do if I have some cash. It will be painful if the scheme crashes Against an imminent crash, which I have been praying against, I will move on with life. This is because, from the outset, I understood the risk involved.Life is all about risk.

— Tunde Afuwape, Biochemistry, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso

http://punchng.com/put-school-fees-project-money-mmm-varsity-students-lament/

thank God all of you are literates. the warning sign: USE ONLY YOUR SPARE MONEY...so I believe its your spare money you use..sha don't worry we are embracing a better and more organized MMM system come 2017
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by rosalieene(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
luvinhubby:
Outcome of the disasterous regime of Buhari and APC that plunged Nigeria's economy down into a hopeless gulley, eroding people's means of livelyhood.

MMM is a product of financial hopelessness among Nigerians.

#ChaseAPCaway.
Na everytin una dey put 4 Buhari head? Mtchewwww
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Youngmolis: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
may it come back my brothers
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Hillarychuks: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
OldBeer:
Even though I don't support the scheme, I hope it reopens in January.
Just so I could see the fûckfest that MMM participants will give back to their tormentors.

Seun I piry you if you will still be in Nigeria by that time.
we are just watching until it returns to Our favour
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Unibenfucker(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
queenblossom:

Will you shut your mouth before I shut it for you. You are sounding like a school drop out. Your Stupid hero put us in this situation only if he didn't go about distributing our common wealth. Your Stupid hero depleted our foriegn reserve which could have been used to cushion the effect of the glut in oil prices. The dollars is scarce because the price of oil has gone down drastically. The Niger Delta Militants are also blowing up pipelines, so the availability of dollars is not much. If you passed through the four walls of a university you would know when few dollars are chasing more naira what happens. When your hero was in power we were pumping 2. 5 million barrels per day and oil was selling above #80 dollars. When America was in recession recently obama brought out enough money from their reserve and this was how America came out of recession. Nigeria does not have so much money in the foreign reserve only if your hero had saved for the rainy day. Google how many oil producing countries are in recession now. Please next time don't come and spew gibberish online. It would never be better for Jonathan and his cronies who distributed our foriegn reserve. Jonathan would never go unpunished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by adellam16(f): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
The amount I invested in the MMM scheme was N100,000. I was expecting my 30 per cent profit when I got the news that our accounts have been suspended. It was a bitter news. Being a student, the fund was raised to pay my school fees and to meet other basic needs. It is a great risk but many students enrolled in the scheme to make profit and to live a better life. If MMM crashes, I would accept it as my fate. I will have to look for other ways to source my school fees. There is nothing I can do. I will only learn from it and not engage in such a scheme again.

— Ozadhe Russell, Civil Engineering department, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso

A friend introduced me to participate in the MMM scheme. Being a lucrative one, I decided to benefit too, having heard of the success stories. I invested N40, 000 in the scheme. The money is for my final year project and my feeding allowance. It will be very painful if MMM crashes. Considering my investment, it will be a big loss for me. My plan was to use the profits from the scheme to finance my final year project and to meet other needs. I am seriously praying that the suspension should be lifted so I can reclaim my funds.

— Faniyi Inumidun, Accounting department, AAUA

A friend in my department started talking about MMM excitedly. He said MMM was a new online business platform that credits you with 30 percent interest of your payment in 30 days. I said waoh! I never took interest in it until the need to tackle certain needs arose.

On Tuesday when the news that the MMM had been suspended came in, I was expecting bank alert of roughly N500,000. I raised the fund to participate in the scheme from my pocket money. If the scheme crashes, it will be a big loss to me. Just last week, I lost to an online business called ‘coin fever,’ it all happened within minutes. I have always known that MMM would crash soon. If it crashes, it will hurt me but life goes on. I participated in the scheme despite the risks to upgrade my life and to beat the current economy recession. There are so many financial needs to meet up with such as paying my school fees, buying text books and other learning materials as well as other dues in the school.

— Chukwunyere Chimobi, Electrical Electronics, FUTO

The latest investment I made in MMM was N100,000, but in total, I invested over N250,000 in the scheme. I got money to invest in MMM from other businesses that I run as a student. I didn’t have any special plan for the money I would make from MMM. With the profit, I would upgrade my lifestyle and improve my life. I had always known that it would crash one day as it is not a sustainable scheme. But I always prayed that my money doesn’t get stuck when it eventually crashes. I will feel the impact of the loss if it crashes. MMM is not my only business. I do other things that fetch me money.

— Martin Mundus Unakwe, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, FUTO, Owerri

A friend of mine told me to join MMM when I told him I needed some money. I decided to try my luck with the money. When I saw many students making money, I joined the trend. I actually participated in the scheme because I needed to meet up with some basic school needs. For example, when I offered to provide “help” of N50,000, in the following month, I collected N75,000, with a gain of N25,000 without working or stressing myself.

I basically invested in it because of the high return on investment. In this period of recession, it became a way out. I will say I belong to the lucky category of investors. I got all my money back last month before the accounts were frozen; I decided not to participate in it again because I was scared.

It is hard to believe that the money of other participants is going to be paid back. I hope and pray they lift the ban in January as they promised.

— Ifediora Sylvia, Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State

Someone introduced me to MMM and he talked excitedly about it. I invested N30,000 in the MMM business. The money was what I made from a project I did for someone. Being a final year student, I am already preparing for graduation. I figured out that before my NYSC, there are things I could do if I have some cash. It will be painful if the scheme crashes Against an imminent crash, which I have been praying against, I will move on with life. This is because, from the outset, I understood the risk involved.Life is all about risk.

— Tunde Afuwape, Biochemistry, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso

http://punchng.com/put-school-fees-project-money-mmm-varsity-students-lament/
Set of dummies. they said invest ya spare money. Morons
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by luvinhubby(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2016
oluwaseunamos33:

Na everytin una dey put 4 Buhari head? Mtchewwww

The buck stops at his table. Mtcheeeewwww!!
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by francisbiz: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2016
casby:
U lie, cos I will provide help, like wise others too
You know I kow you are joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.