Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,781 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Who Can Help Answer This Questions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Help Answer This Questions? (454 Views)

Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. / Christians, Come And Answer This Question. / Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Answer This Questions? by daneni1(m): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Ever since I was a kid, there are lots of questions troubling my mind as a kid and even now as an adult. These are the questions...

1. Since Jacob became the Israelite we know today, what happened to Esau since the bible confirmed they are two Nations?

2. On the issue of divorce, it is said that man should only divorce his wife on the issue of infidelity and both should not get married. Abeg ooo, make person help me explain the part that said, if your right hand will make u commit sin, cut it off for it is better to enter into d kingdom of God with one hand than go to hell with two hands. What if this hand is your wife, will one have to divorce her?

3. If Eve did not obey the serpent, will the garden of Eden contain all the population of the world considering that there won't be cases of death?

4. Will God still be moulding men or will women follow the process of giving birth and if so, how many month will it take for women to give birth.

5. The forbidden fruit d serpent deceive Eve to eat, when will be the right time for man to eat it since God also created it in the garden?

The bible gurus oya come and help out....pls forgive my typo error
Re: Who Can Help Answer This Questions? by kheengjay(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2016
in the great words of ice prince

GOOGLE IT!

leaves thread laffing grin
Re: Who Can Help Answer This Questions? by daneni1(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2016
kheengjay:
in the great words of ice prince

GOOGLE IT!

leaves thread laffing grin
when google no get answer nko

(1) (Reply)

If Christmas Is A Pagan Holiday Then How Christians Are The Ones Promoting It? / (graphic Photos) 5 Human Skulls, Blood Found Inside Pastor’s Church In Imo State / Ten Facts About The Bible Sabbath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.