Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. (276 Views)

Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Fafesot: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
if it has been revealed to you that you're being delayed in destiny by spiritual powers relating to your background and it happens that there's someone that intentionally does that in his/her own wickedness.Do you have to behave humbly to the person?
Do you have to pray death for the person?
Fight it openly or say it in form of proverb?

what do you think should be done to address that?
Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Goldp5988(f): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Repent from every known sin and give your life to Christ and pray your way out most especially mid night prayer , don't go and confront the person face to face, and don't say a proverb that will make the person suspect you know what's going on, but deal with the person with prayer and be friendly physical, remember for we are not fighting fresh and blood but principalities and powers in high places.

4 Likes

Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Righteousness89(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fafesot:
if it has been revealed to you that you're being delayed in destiny by spiritual powers relating to your background and it happens that there's someone that intentionally does that in his/her own wickedness.Do you have to behave humbly to the person?

You Don't Fight a Spiritual War with Physical instruments!

You Fight Spiritual Battle with Spiritual Weapons!

Go on Your knees and knock on the Gate of Heaven..

2 Likes

Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fafesot:
You asked very good questions. Below is what Jesus Christ commands that His followers do should they find themselves in your shoes @OP

Matthew 5 vs 38 - 42 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
And even better, this is a chance for you to show God that you are willing to obey Him, not matter how hard or illogically it may seem

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
So you have a decision to make: Do you wait and trust Jesus Christ, or do you take matters in your hands and risk losing your soul in the end?
Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fafesot:

Good and buy a very nice gift, pray seriously on it, go and dash the person with love and pure love from your heart....come back and mention me with the result

1 Like

Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
askibee:
Good and buy a very nice gift, pray seriously on it, go and dash the person with love and pure love from your heart....come back and mention me with the result
@OP, no listen to this one oo! shocked
This is how homicides dey take happen abeg! Stay away from that person please.
Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, no listen to this one oo! shocked
This is how homicides dey take happen abeg! Stay away from that person please.

Lols.... explain better please
Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Usually it's close related people who offend others spiritually. grin
Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
askibee:
Lols.... explain better please
If he goes there and finds he is unable to contain his wrath, can you imagine what could result? undecided
Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
And what will be the payer points?
askibee:

1 Like

Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bodydialect57:

Let me be straight with you,the only reason you will pray in the spirit is to align your heart towards love, pray in the spirit till you your peace comes to you. Then take the gift to the person just do as instructed

1 Like

Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by MuttleyLaff: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fafesot:
if it has been revealed to you that you're being delayed in destiny by spiritual powers relating to your background and it happens that there's someone that intentionally does that in his/her own wickedness. Do you have to behave humbly to the person?

askibee:
Good and buy a very nice gift, pray seriously on it, go and dash the person with love and pure love from your heart....
come back and mention me with the result
Gbam! Unconditional love (i.e. agape love)

Bodydialect57:
"3One night, however, God came to Abimelech in a dream and told him,
“You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken, for she is a married woman.”
7Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet; he will pray for you and you will live.
But if you do not restore her, be aware that you will surely die— you and all who belong to you.”
8Early the next morning Abimelech got up and summoned all his servants;
and when he described to them all that had happened, the men were terrified.
"
- Genesis 20:3, 7-8

Prayer points could be:
1/ Please God, let so so and so, have a change of heart.
2/ Pray God to soften so so and so's heart.
3/ Pray, saying, let so so and so have an encounter of God's supernatural power and visitation with expressed clear warning(s). Just like God did for Abraham, when Abimelech wanted to cheat him off his wife Sarah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Okay
MuttleyLaff:

Gbam! Unconditional love (i.e. agape love)

"3One night, however, God came to Abimelech in a dream and told him,
“You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken, for she is a married woman.”
7Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet; he will pray for you and you will live.
But if you do not restore her, be aware that you will surely die— you and all who belong to you.”
8Early the next morning Abimelech got up and summoned all his servants;
and when he described to them all that had happened, the men were terrified.
"
- Genesis 20:3, 7-8

Prayer points could be:
1/ Please God, let so so and so, have a change of heart.
2/ Pray God to soften so so and so's heart.
3/ Pray, saying, let so so and so have an encounter of God's supernatural power and visitation with expressed clear warning(s). Just like God did for Abraham, when Abimelech wanted to cheat him off his wife Sarah.
Re: Help Answer This My Brothers And Sisters In The Lord. by WizzyVine: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Fafesot:

Once you know where the arrows are coming from, the battle is half won. Now, you don't fight a spiritual battle with physical weapons, this is what you should do:

First, study and meditate on Colossians 2. Especially this verse, "...Having destroyed principalities and powers, He made an open show of them, triumphing over them in it."

Read also, Hebrews 2:14, "...in as much as the children were partakers of flesh and blood, He also took part in the same, that He may destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil."

John 3:8 "For this purpose, the Son of God was manifested, that He may destroy the works of the devil."

Then,

1. Understand that the person attacking you is doing so through the help of demons. You don't need to fight her, you just need to render the demons inactive in your life.

2. Understand that demons have no right over your life except they have a LEGAL GROUND to operate.

3. Take steps to remove demonic legal grounds, then, send the demons packing. These are steps to follow:

i. Sin is the major thing that gives demons a hold over your life. Ask Christ Jesus to forgive your sins and wash you with His precious blood.

ii. Ask God to forgive the sins of your parents and ancestors which give demons a claim over your life. Name the ones you know, i.e., idol worship, adultery, bloodshed, drunkenness, etc. Ask the Holy Spirit to purge your life of those sins, including the ones you don't know.

iii. If anyone has offended you, forgive the fellow, including this person attacking your destiny.

iv. Declare that you are now for Jesus. "I declare that my life and destiny is for Jesus. I belong to Jesus. Jesus is my Lord, and Him alone shall I serve. (Note: Demons become agitated and angry with this declaration. They know they are about to lose another ground). Sometimes, you may see manifestations.

Renounce any association you have with idols. "I renounce every idol associated with my family in Jesus name". Mention those idols by name if you know them.

v. Break every covenant you have with those idols, though you may not be aware those covenants exist. "I break every covenant I have with (name the idol) in the name of Jesus." "Break in Jesus name." Repeat for every idol ever worshipped in your lineage.

vi. Renounce spirit wives and spirit husbands. "I renounce every spirit wife/husband associated with me in Jesus name." "I break every demonic covenant linking me with a spirit wife/husband in Jesus name."

vii. Break demonic soul ties. "I break every demonic soul tie between me and any sinful sexual partner in Jesus name." "Break in Jesus name."

viii. Break soul ties with spirit spouses: "I break every soul tie between me and any spirit spouse in Jesus name." "Break in Jesus name."

ix. Destroy the works of farmiliar spirits: "You farmiliar spirits monitoring my life and destiny, I destroy you in Jesus name. I destroy your works in Jesus name. I cast you out of my body in Jesus name. Out, out, out in the name of Jesus." Sustain this prayer point for up to 5 minutes, laying your hands on your stomach.

x. Destroy the spirits of delay and backwardness. "You spirits of delay and backwardness attacking my life and destiny, I destroy your works in Jesus name. I come against you by the power of the Holy Spirit and cast you out right now in the name of Jesus. Out, out, out, in Jesus name." Sustain this point also for five minutes.

xi. Declare your liberty. "I am free in Jesus name. If the Son shall make me free, I am free indeed." Keep up the declaration, assert your authority and liberty.

xii. Prophecy progress and advancement to your life. Call forth new opportunities. "I Prophecy progress and advancement for my life from this day henceforth in Jesus name. I call forth new opportunities in Jesus name. I declare favour over my life and destiny in Jesus name. Whatever the thief has stolen in my life, I recover all from today in Jesus name. I am free. I am free. I am free in the name of Jesus."

xiii. Thank the Lord Jesus for your freedom.

Then, watch your steps. At this point, the devil will fight back to regain his hold on you. You will be inundated with various temptations, doubts, hardship (to make you think your prayers were not answered). Hold your ground. Study the word daily. Flee every act of sin. Continue to make your declarations. Be prayerful.

Watch your life as things begin to change for you.

Note: This generally delivers from every form of satanic attack. Once you remove the legal grounds, the battle is won.

Each step above has its own significant role, but for lack of space, I cannot explain in details. Setting yourself free is easy. You don't need to fight anyone, "for ye are more than conquerors through Him that loves you." Praise God.

Special note: If you must fast, do it before the prayers. Fasting during deliverance prayers is bad. This is because, you need your energy. Sometimes, you grow weaker physically as the Lord Jesus expells the demons from your body. After deliverance, you will feel lighter. Former heaviness will be gone. You'll feel happy. A new chapter has just been opened for you.
Praise to the King of kings and the God of gods.

(1) (Reply)

MFM Reacts To Misguided Attack On Its General Overseer, Daniel Olukoya / Why Is Jesus God / Joshua Suleman React To Death Penalty For Blasphemy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.