Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Brush Your Baby's Teeth Everyday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Brush Your Baby's Teeth Everyday (902 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Brush Your Baby's Teeth Everyday by INFOTECH2: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2016
You probably have always been thinking of how to Brush Your Baby’s Teeth when the time comes. I had the same thought but I have been using warm water with cotton wool to clean his gums but he has two teeth now so there needs to be a change in our routine. I hope you have also been thinking of how to brush your baby’s teeth?

You need to know that before your babys’ first tooth, there is bacteria in your baby’s mouth but these bacteria is not harmful to the gum of your baby as long as its being cleaned with cotton wool and warm water but as soon as the teeth begins to come out, you need to have a new plan.

Source: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/06/brush-your-babys-teeth/
Re: How To Brush Your Baby's Teeth Everyday by INFOTECH2: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Your baby's teeth is very important at the very early stage.

This will prevent the buildup of bacteria that are harmful to the growth of his teeth.

Keep them clean.
Re: How To Brush Your Baby's Teeth Everyday by INFOTECH2: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas to all theFirst Time Daddies.

Ensure you brush your babies teeth today
Re: How To Brush Your Baby's Teeth Everyday by INFOTECH2: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2017
How to Brush Your Baby’s Teeth.

Brushing of babies teeth is very important t their health. This would ensure that the level of bacteria is controlled on a daily basis.

You need to know that before your babys’ first tooth, there is bacteria in your baby’s mouth but these bacteria is not harmful to the gum of your baby as long as its being cleaned with cotton wool and warm water but as soon as the teeth begins to come out, you need to have a new plan

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/06/brush-your-babys-teeth/

(1) (Reply)

Cutest Family in Town / Ladies, Save Your Husbands / I Need Your Opinion Or Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.