Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Mmm Can Never Come Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Mmm Can Never Come Back (746 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why MMM Will Never Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2016
My view as to why mmm can never come back.

From what I knw abt Dis mmm is dat u pay to an unknw person, werby after few weeks u get someone to pay to u as well.

Now remember u payed to me and u a expecting someone to pay to u as well, let assume mmm come back to nig today and ur acctn is been unfreezed. D question is who will pay to u wat u av payed to dat person? Or who will b d Mumu to pay to u again. Even mad man wnt do dat. So just forget mmm ok.

Ifan fani lapoya.

2 Likes

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2016
hmm

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Moblord(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Okay sir. Do you know that there alot of PH request now that have not been matched? everyday people pledge to provide help and even tomorrow people will continue to PH
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Moblord:
Okay sir. Do you know that there alot of PH request now that have not been matched? everyday people pledge to provide help and even tomorrow people will continue to PH

Ok
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by harlems02: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Whether MMM crashes or not itz outcome depends on us and believe me people are still ready to PH if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
harlems02:
Whether MMM crashes or not itz outcome depends on us and believe me people are still ready to PH if given the chance.

If dey pH who will pay dem?
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by somadinho10: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2016
grin

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by christlyke(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2016
shams040:

From what I knw abt Dis mmm is dat u pay to an unknw person, werby after few weeks u get someone to pay to u as well.

Now remember u payed to me and u a expecting someone to pay to u as well, let assume mmm come back to nig today and ur acctn is been unfreezed. D question is who will pay to u wat u av payed to dat person? Or who will b d Mumu to pay to u again. Even mad man wnt do dat. So just forget mmm ok.

Ifan fani lapoya.

Why are you using abbreviations like a kid?? angry angry
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Dove4Peace: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2016
MMM Helps!
I am a Fan of Chuddy Ugorji, MMM-Nigeria Guider #1
I am a Fan of Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder
#IStandWithMMM

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Dove4Peace: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2016
shams040:

Ifan fani lapoya.
[size=28pt]
Long story short!
MMM is not coming back because.... MMM is HERE !!!
#MMMnoShaking!
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Invest #1,000 And Make #300,000 In A Month / I / Treasury Bill Investment: Could It Be That My Bank Cheated Me? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.