Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please (16623 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / INCREDIBLE! A Prophet’s Prediction About TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by feodan: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
ajalawole:
Bro is good for him.... Deeper life and Redeem are the worst
in what way, explain yourself?
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by mylove4God(f): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
He should continue. grin . o ga me ya fam n'anya
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by feodan: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:
Honestly guys, its out of hand. My friend has like 5 stickers of tb joshua in his car and about 6 to 10 stickers in his house. His tv is always tunned to emmanuel tv. If he visits your house he'll ask you to put emmanuel tv. He doesn't cut his hair. He hair level is the same level as tb joshua's. He dresses like tb joshua.

You can"t be around him for 2 minutes without him bringing up something that happened on emmanuel tv. If you don't believe in tb joshua he will stop coming around you. You can say bad things about jesus without him saying anything in defense but say one bad thing about tb joshua, he'll jump in to defend him.

Honestly its become very annoying especially to me his friend. He believes everyone should go to synagogue if you have any problem. How do i tell him that he's loosing it.
your friend have gotten something from tb Joshua, it might be spiritual. My best advice , 4 u is to stay away from him cuz he might convince you one day.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by aiksneffects: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:
Honestly guys, its out of hand. My friend has like 5 stickers of tb joshua in his car and about 6 to 10 stickers in his house. His tv is always tunned to emmanuel tv. If he visits your house he'll ask you to put emmanuel tv. He doesn't cut his hair. He hair level is the same level as tb joshua's. He dresses like tb joshua.

You can"t be around him for 2 minutes without him bringing up something that happened on emmanuel tv. If you don't believe in tb joshua he will stop coming around you. You can say bad things about jesus without him saying anything in defense but say one bad thing about tb joshua, he'll jump in to defend him.

Honestly its become very annoying especially to me his friend. He believes everyone should go to synagogue if you have any problem. How do i tell him that he's loosing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ2qQ3dZU
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Psychiatric Doctors over to u
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by sweettease(f): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
He is loosing it abi he has already lost it. Yaba left things grin
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by chubbylistic: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
If your friend is crazy about TB Joshua, then allow him to live his life. Had it been that he sleeps around with women or lives a wayward life, you shouldn't have raised the issue here, so let him be. in fact mind u'r business.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by HQuadreal: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm hmmm.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Icecream4U(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Idolys(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
I think you should let him be and go on with your friendship if he is still interested. He would one day get to know the truth.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by MrHighSea: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
When he starts talking the Man, tell him this

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
You are the one who needs to do the walking away.

Many people get obsessed with celebrities in the same manner. It's not only tb joshua.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
ajalawole:
Bro is good for him.... Deeper life and Redeem are the worst

Any form of celebrity pastor crush is wrong. It shows that Jesus is only a principle or means. If you cannot see the author of the message clearer than the messenger then the likelihood is you don't have even the message right.

Idolatry and a crash to earth are not far away.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Belthazor(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:

Lol, the highlighted text made me laugh! grin
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
The solution is to give him some distance
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by AlphaStyles(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Give am 1 hot knock for em head,e go correct em head
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Give him what he needs!....
a brain factory reset slap!!
He'll sure come back to his senses!!!
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by babooshka: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
All this naija way of explaining things. Is he ur friend or ur BOYfriend. D guy is obviously extreme, and if u don't like it, u know what 2 do, cos he'll only get worse.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by babooshka: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kondomatic:
Then tell him you don't believe in TB Joshua so he can allow you to watch your favourite channel.
cheesy good one.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by joeace2020(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thats why religious fanatics are not my friends or quietly keep themselves far from me...am very vocal and i dont give a fvck who's ox is being gored
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Femich18:
leave him nah and mind your business please...
me i no get any problem with his obsession with tb joshua but time and time again he keeps telling to always watch emmanuel tv. He wants to convert me. If he'll leave me alone, i'll leave him alone.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Femich18(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:
me i no get any problem with his obsession with tb joshua but time and time again he keeps telling to always watch emmanuel tv. He wants to convert me. If he'll leave me alone, i'll leave him alone.
lol... that means he's a religion fanatic then... Boko Haram started like this... Must everybody attend a particular church...The body of Christ is diverse but still one... You just have to be careful then.... Happy Sunday
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by edogho(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
xendra:
My friend, You are loosing it. tell it like it is.
grin

Drop it like its hot
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by igraman(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:

If you really want to help your friend, show him this thread let him read all the comments here himself... but don't tell him you're the OP if it may get him mad.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Michelle55: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
@op na ur name drag me come here aswear.. Izomb(i)e=Izombe i.e a name of a town in Oguta lga of imo state.btw how do u cum abt d name tho? As 4 ur friend just tell hm d truth*He is loosing it*(that is if d tb joshua nuts wey dey im brain neva finish oh).
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Michelle55:
@op na ur name drag me come here aswear.. Izomb(i)e=Izombe i.e a name of a town in Oguta lga of imo state.btw how do u cum abt d name tho? As 4 ur friend just tell hm d truth*He is loosing it*(that is if d tb joshua nuts wey dey im brain neva finish oh).
lol. I took the name because of the zombies we have here on nairaland. As for my friend, i will tell him during the week. Are you from imo state?
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Femich18:

lol... that means he's a religion fanatic then... Boko Haram started like this... Must everybody attend a particular church...The body of Christ is diverse but still one... You just have to be careful then.... Happy Sunday
exactly my thought. Must everyone attend a particular church? Must i worship GOD the way he does? The one that annoys me most is when we like maybe stop at a traffic light and the car next to ours has a sticker of tb, my friend will say "emmanuel" to the people in the other car.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Michelle55: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2016
izombie:
lol. I took the name because of the zombies we have here on nairaland. As for my friend, i will tell him during the week. Are you from imo state?
yup.. Hian! Zombies on NL? I doubt that. Dnt let Nlanderz crucify u. Btw,no one s zombie coz we all r fearfully and wonderfully made so op refrain 4rm using such ill words abeg.. I tink its high time i tel d pple of Oguta 2 change dat Izombe coz seriously it sounds lyk zombies&u jst helpd me 2 confirm that.. Hapi new week
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by wirinet(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
I am sorry to say that there is nothing you can do for your friend. Your friend has been completely brainwashed by T.B. Joshua. Modern Christianity thrives on using brainwashing techniques to turn their members into mental and psychological slaves. They can only be free after some major psychological or mental shock or trauma that can reset their brains to default. In the alternative you can also learn the same brainwashing techniques employed by T B Joshua and co, and brainwash him in the opposite direction.

Read this article to have an idea of how brain washing techniques work;

http://theunboundedspirit.com/how-they-manipulate-your-mind-thought-control-persuasion-and-brainwashing-techniques/

So, to begin, I want to share a basic fact about brainwashing: IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MAN, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN BRAINWASHED AND REALIZED, OR BELIEVED, THAT HE HAD BEEN BRAINWASHED . Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been “shown the light” … or have been transformed in miraculous ways.

The highlighted quote is germane to what we are discussing. A brainwashed person would defend his brainwasher till death.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Phrankin(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2016
izombie:
exactly my thought. Must everyone attend a particular church? Must i worship GOD the way he does? The one that annoys me most is when we like maybe stop at a traffic light and the car next to ours has a sticker of tb, my friend will say "emmanuel" to the people in the other car.
Ol boy, that one na the worst. I will just push him out of the car there and then. I also have a friend that behaves exactly like this your friend exept that mine has only about 3 stickers in his car and maybe 9 in his house and is not in the habit of shouting out to other road users. I usually find it tiresome hanging out with him because all his discussion starts with "tb josua told us"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Calling The Humanist Bluff. / Is Nigeria Morally Better Than U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.