Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please (16610 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / INCREDIBLE! A Prophet’s Prediction About TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Honestly guys, its out of hand. My friend has like 5 stickers of tb joshua in his car and about 6 to 10 stickers in his house. His tv is always tunned to emmanuel tv. If he visits your house he'll ask you to put emmanuel tv. He doesn't cut his hair. He hair level is the same level as tb joshua's. He dresses like tb joshua.

You can"t be around him for 2 minutes without him bringing up something that happened on emmanuel tv. If you don't believe in tb joshua he will stop coming around you. You can say bad things about jesus without him saying anything in defense but say one bad thing about tb joshua, he'll jump in to defend him.

Honestly its become very annoying especially to me his friend. He believes everyone should go to synagogue if you have any problem. How do i tell him that he's loosing it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Kondomatic(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:
Honestly guys, its out of hand. My friend has like 5 stickers of tb joshua in his car and about 6 to 10 stickers in his house. His tv is always tunned to emmanuel tv. If he visits your house he'll ask you to put emmanuel tv. He doesn't cut his hair. He hair level is the same level as tb joshua's. He dresses like tb joshua. You can"t be around him for 2 minutes without him bringing up something that happened on emmanuel tv.
If you don't believe in tb joshua he will stop coming around you
. You can say bad things about jesus without him saying anything in defense but say one bad thing about tb joshua, he'll jump in to defend him. Honestly its become very annoying especially to me his friend. He believes everyone should go to synagogue if you have any problem. How do i tell him that he's loosing it.
Then tell him you don't believe in TB Joshua so he can allow you to watch your favourite channel.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by xendra: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:
Honestly guys, its out of hand. My friend has like 5 stickers of tb joshua in his car and about 6 to 10 stickers in his house. His tv is always tunned to emmanuel tv. If he visits your house he'll ask you to put emmanuel tv. He doesn't cut his hair. He hair level is the same level as tb joshua's. He dresses like tb joshua. You can"t be around him for 2 minutes without him bringing up something that happened on emmanuel tv. If you don't believe in tb joshua he will stop coming around you. You can say bad things about jesus without him saying anything in defense but say one bad thing about tb joshua, he'll jump in to defend him. Honestly its become very annoying especially to me his friend. He believes everyone should go to synagogue if you have any problem. How do i tell him that he's loosing it.
My friend, You are loosing it.
tell it like it is.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by isaackenshaw: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2016
Your friend hit head for ground

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Kondomatic:
Then tell him you don't believe in TB Joshua so he can allow you to watch your favourite channel.
lol.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
xendra:
My friend, You are loosing it.
tell it like it is.
i didn't want to tell him how to worship God but with the way he's going i have decided to tell him before the year runs out.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by jnrbayano(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2016
Nothing you tell him will turn his head. He is now mad but he will recover.

Pray that whatever will make him recover wont be disastrous.

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by collinsfhk(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2016
Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Pray that God shld open his eyes and help get close to the bible. While at it, apply wisdom. If you genuinely desire that he changes, God will guide you. Now who you are comes to play here Matt. 7:3-4.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2016
collinsfhk:
Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Pray that God shld open his eyes and help get close to the bible. While at it, apply wisdom. If you genuinely desire that he changes, God will guide you. Now who you are comes to play here Matt. 7:3-4.

God bless you!
you are right.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by izombie(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2016
jnrbayano:
Nothing you tell him will turn his head. He is now mad but he will recover.

Pray that whatever will make him recover wont be disastrous.

lol. Even when tb joshua made that blunder about clinton winning the election, my friend defended tb joshua. I know that telling him might jeopardise our friendship but i have to get it out of my chest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by midolian(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na only death fit comot skin from goat body...

Your friend is a dunce from birth... and only death corrects this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Welcome to the club and pick a number.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
WTF you still doing with a fanatic Like that......
am sure that your friend is a broke ass Tb joshua slave
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by favourmic(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tell your friend to ! Come! Come! He should not be afraid, What is happening to him eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered him today... Oyaa tell him to raise his hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on his head... Preferably where his mind tells him his brain is located... His stomach or his head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Goldenheart(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
your friend's case is different
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Akposb(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Just make sure you are not dragged into his clique. He might eventually come around.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by tolexy007(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na him life, let him live it
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
U too, find one true pastor and talk about him all the time when you are around him.. Nobody will tell him to change. Or better still... Factory reset slap.. Works all the time. Trust me grin

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by ajalawole(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bro is good for him.... Deeper life and Redeem are the worst
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by JAWASIL(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
izombie:
i didn't want to tell him how to worship God but with the way he's going i have decided to tell him before the year runs out.
Go and find a wife for him in the village. He needs responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by GeneralEmenogu: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
if u r afraid to tell ur so called friend d truth it means he ia ur enemy.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Lataability(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
he really need babalowo... strong one
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by maximunimpact(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tear him hot slap especially this hamathan his eyes will clear one time.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Silentscreamer(f): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
So some peeps can be dis gullible
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by truthspeaks: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Leave am na. His life, his belief, his biz
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by AlexCk: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Obsession

That's really not cool, hopefully he doesn't really do anything stupid like stalking the TB josh guy(if that's possible).

Im sure he'll get over it sooner or later. Hopefully though, cuz obsession is pretty bad
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Omotayor123(f): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
He's Addicted.!

I hope he cure his addiction fast.
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Marvel1206: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tb Joshua don give your friend vegetable chop

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by SpencerLewis(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
U friend has been mentally poisoned via brain washing. If u listen to law number 27 from Robert Green's 48 laws of power, u'll understand what is happening to ur so called friend. Jones town disaster comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by Femich18(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
leave him nah and mind your business please...
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by jamalnation(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
K
Re: My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please by bobbybrains(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
OGA BOSS, TELL M AS YOU TAKE TELL US HERE NOW. GIVE HIM POINTS AND GOD WILL DO TGE REST FROM WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usher Embarrasses Comedienne Princess In Poju Oyemade's Church / Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.