Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker (8472 Views)

Recent Pictures Of R Kelly's Daughter Who Transgendered At 14years / Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her / Who Remembers Olu Maintain, Here Is His Recent Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by somadinho10: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2016
WWE wrestling legend the undertaker who's real name is mark calaway would be 51 years of age by march next year

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by ramdris(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Used to be my favorite then...

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by NegeduGrace(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016
he's old now..

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by somadinho10: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2016
His early career as the mean mark

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Jayson1: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Mehn, this dude and *buggie man scared the shiit outta my kid bro....... grin

I love his entrance and the way he walks ontop the rope with his opponent.

Good looking out to him and my favourite Shawn Micheal.

Maximum respect!!!

9 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by somadinho10: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2016
At the peak of his career

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by somadinho10: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2016
With the legendary iron mike Tyson

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Mologi(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2016
This man made me sh*it for my nicker

6 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by somadinho10: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2016
In the year 1991 he featured in a movie tittled sublime commandos

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Undertaker , umaga , kamala, john cena, great khali, bobby lashley, stone cold. These are my favorite wrestlers of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Funlordjnr: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

Undertaker baba....those days when men were boys once you heard the sound of that evil bell you knew there was a problem Inna the building and approaching ringside!

"BOIIING"!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Theoritical(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
While growing up' actually thought this guy was a real ghost

8 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Nixiepie(f): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
I think Roman reigns is the modern version of undertaker,they share something in common

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by ruggedadventure(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Undertaker , umaga , kamala, john cena, great khali, bobby lashley, stone cold. These are my favorite wrestlers of all time.
Me nko cry cry cry

Come let's WRESTLE n u'll forget about all of those

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
... I Loved his Shtick.
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by ColdHeatt: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Maximum respect, O Super Human!
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Aphex(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
#Respect! OP, The Undertaker isn't in the WWE hall of fame yet.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by DrayZee: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nixiepie:
I think Roman reigns is the modern version of undertaker,they share something in common
And what would that be? Well, I know he used to be my favorite, but now Reigns is. I think maybe it's their superior endurance or something.
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Mrval20(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
For me, the internet really demystified this legend because I grew up thinking he was somewhat extraordinary or weird.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Softorgasm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

grin

Undertaker baba....those days when men were boys once you heard the sound of that evil bell you knew there was a problem Inna the building and approaching ringside!

"BOIIING"!
yawns!!!

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
My favorite any day any time
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by enoqueen: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
TIME!!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by EmmySparky(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Undertaker,brock lesner,shawn ikechukwu micheals,triple H and the warrior...those are my wrestling icons while growing up...these ones in the WWWE now are just acting season movies for people
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
What About Him Devil Eye And Coffin

Make Him Fight Me Now, Straight Beating With Pile(abi Na tomb) Driver After Our Fight grin grin

Repekt
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Preca(f): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Haaaa....baba ooo.my role model in wrestling (felt sad when brock broke his record)

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Teague4league(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

U 4got to add Shawn Michael and booker T
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Teague4league(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

U 4got to add Shawn Michael and booker T and RVD Rob van dam
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Tynasparks(f): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
My love for wresting is long lasting

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by idinc(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Wrestling was fun during my childhood.With the likes of Hitman(my favourite), Shawn Michael, Warrior, the Undertaker and a host of others back then, every Saturday 12noon was goin to be fun once NTA channel6 was tuned on.Growin up,it appeared nothin less than a make believe,the kind that wants u to believe entirely it is real...something movies don't do.The interest waned eventually.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by blessedvisky(m): 2:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker by Martinola(m): 4:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
My love for wresting is long lasting
at long last...i found a lady hu lyks wrestling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Actor, Chidi Mokeme Hunted By Past Extramarital Affairs / Davido Voted Avance Media 2018 Most Influential Young Nigerian / Pictures Of Nigerian Female Singer Cooking N*ked Surface On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.