Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER (33558 Views)

SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / Bring All Amazon Gift Cards, We Buying At Good Rates / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by OlusegunAJ(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tested and Trusted ✅

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by lovean: 9:50am On May 12, 2021
Queenpreshiii:
This exchanger is the real deal. Sold my PayPal funds to him today and got paid in minutes after much verifications from him to ensure I'm not selling stolen funds.

Will continue using them. Thanks.

What's the rate please
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by eliok(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Are you still selling? Want to buy please
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Kinglexy10(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2021
At first I was scared, but he gave me that trust and he didn't disappoint. I recommend him, very reliable.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by edoziechris: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by LordPherule(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Contact us for your:

▫️Cashing out of Bitcoin/USDT/ETH et al.
(Receiving majorly into Blockchain wallet)

▫️ Redeeming of Gift Cards & e-Codes.
(First-Hand Rate - At juicy and competitive rates with the Chinese)

▫️Coinme™ Vouchers Redeeming
(Before ordering a voucher, always hesitate to ask for the number to vend to)

▫️Withdrawal of PayPal/Payoneer/Zelle funds.
(Tidied freelance funds)

Fair rates & swift payment.

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Seun200029: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2021
MR-NØBØDY EXCHANGE

Do you have a limited paypal account?
Has it reached 180days?
Is it such as Lesotho, UAE Iceland, Croatia, Indonesia, Dubai etc ������������...(we don't accept USA paypal please)
You also get a free gift for each successful transaction conducted.

If yes to all this

Send us a private message to get your funds withdrawn out at a very better rate than any other bank

WhatsApp and Call: 08065296183
Email: Tobirotimi29@gmail.com

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by salams01: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2022
shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]

Been using Zidoh for a while now and I must say.
He is very reliable

100% tested and trusted for all Payoneer funds
and other funds

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by silvic(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Zdoh has been Reliable for Years...I have used his Services several times without Delay and dissatisfaction...I really Recommend him 100%....

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2022
salams01:
shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]

Been using Zidoh for a while now and I must say.
He is very reliable

100% tested and trusted for all Payoneer funds
and other funds
Thank you very much....we are committed to serve you more.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2022
silvic:
Zdoh has been Reliable for Years...I have used his Services several times without Delay and dissatisfaction...I really Recommend him 100%....
Dear Silvic thank you very much.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2022
paakpa:
Thanks Zidoh Exchange for your professional service and support. I am really happy getting to meet and know you guys.

You're most welcome Paakpa.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by oliverwrites: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
I transacted with this guy today for $2400 worth of bitcoin. After sending him the money I was scared he will block me but even though he didn't reply on time, he credited my account in less than 1 hour.

Legit guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
oliverwrites:
I transacted with this guy today for $2400 worth of bitcoin. After sending him the money I was scared he will block me but even though he didn't reply on time, he credited my account within 2 hours.

Legit guy.
Thanks so much for your understanding and patience sir smiley
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Fucklove(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
What is the minimum skrill you can buy and rate. Abi na only bulk purchase
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2022
Fucklove:
What is the minimum skrill you can buy and rate. Abi na only bulk purchase
Good day and thanks for reaching out to us. Not only bulk at all. We buy both bits and bulk and good rate. We buy from $10 and above. Check below for contact details , thanks.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Pmedia7787: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Do you have wise funds please
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Pmedia7787:
Do you have wise funds please
Yes we buy and sell legit wise funds as well.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by segunjose: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
I've transacted with ZIDOH a few times and referred people to him. He's solid legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by dahflemzy(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2022
Rate for $10 abeg;

Zidoh:
Good day and thanks for reaching out to us. Not only bulk at all. We buy both bits and bulk and good rate. We buy from $10 and above. Check below for contact details , thanks.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2022
dahflemzy:
Rate for $10 abeg;

Chat us on Whatsapp for daily rate updates....thanks.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by elocas: 11:50am On May 01, 2022
Legit Zdoh. Do you still have Bitcoin for buy?
If Yes, let chat on whatsapp.
Thank
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Riverrun: 4:53pm On May 10, 2022
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Riverrun: 4:59pm On May 10, 2022
oliverwrites:
I transacted with this guy today for $2400 worth of bitcoin. After sending him the money I was scared he will block me but even though he didn't reply on time, he credited my account in less than 1 hour.

Legit guy.

Can you please show us the credit alert if you don't mind. Please, it's important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by oliverwrites: 2:18pm On May 11, 2022
Riverrun:

Can you please show us the credit alert if you don't mind. Please, it's important.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Riverrun: 3:57pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=oliverwrites post=112728764][/quote]

Thanks so much for this. It means alot to all of us here. An mostly especially to zidor exchange business.

This also will help sanitise this space.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.