Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER (33816 Views)

SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / Bring All Amazon Gift Cards, We Buying At Good Rates / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
yinkeys:
$60 US F&F PayPal for sale
PM
Bring it to my WhatsApp 08088759163
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Zidohexchange is always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer/Blogging work funds

Such as:

PAYONEER

SKRILL

NETELLER

BITCOIN

PAYPAL

Instant Payment guarantee:

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Greeting to all our esteem customers.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by adecamp(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Smooth PayPal transaction with Zdoh. God bless you for being a good guy. Bigger deals to come from we both in Jesus Christ name, amen !

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
adecamp:
Smooth PayPal transaction with Zdoh. God bless you for being a good guy. Bigger deals to come from we both in Jesus Christ name, amen !
Amen you're always welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2018
Good morning All, May this week return to us many folds of Grace , mercy & favour and for all our respective customers...

Always available for all your exchange .......
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Happy New week dear esteem customers. grin

Bring all your earning for instant exchange

More bless ahead.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Edetson(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Zdoh:
Zdohexchange is always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Such as:

PAYONEER

SKRILL

NETELLER

BITCOIN

PAYPAL

I have been trying to get across to you via call Sir... 07038779293
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Edetson:

I have been trying to get across to you via call Sir... 07038779293
OK let me call you.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for your patronage we are still at your services .
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by lekzymania: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2018
I'm in need of creative and content writers, if you are capable and interested message me at lekanolayanju@gmail.com, I have lots of workloads for you.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
lekzymania:
I'm in need of creative and content writers, if you are capable and interested message me at lekanolayanju@gmail.com, I have lots of workloads for you.
Let chat on WhatsApp I have many proffessional writers at hand that can deliver.

+2348088759163
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by udi2111: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Zdoh:
Let chat on WhatsApp I have many proffessional writers at hand that can deliver.

+2348088759163
can you fund my PayPal account while I pay you in naira, I want to purchase a course on udemy?
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2018
udi2111:
can you fund my PayPal account while I pay you in naira, I want to purchase a course on udemy?
Yes contact me on WhatsApp 08088759163.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by JohnieWalker(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just concluded a deal with Zdoh and I must confess he is the best with excellent rate, great customer relationship and communication skills. I totally recommend him when it comes to any form of e-currency exchange, importation matter (buying and selling). Thanks for being reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Hephzibahmusic: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Woww. Zdoh services is awesome. I got my money within minutes of transaction. Am so glad and am gonna tell all of my friends about his awesome service. Thank you Zdoh grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Wishing you happy weekend
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by tigoh: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
It really nice working with you.. It is 100% sure and save

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
tigoh:
It really nice working with you.. It is 100% sure and save
You're most welcome sir.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by marksooyinmiebi(m): 12:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Twas nice transacting with you. Thnxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks for your patronages...We are still at your services.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
@Alexandre12 ,you can easily create your own thread and advertise your service,thanks.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
We appreciate all our customers for their patronage and confidence. More funds to your your account .We are still and always at your services.

WhatsApp contact on the signature bellow
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Happy new week bring all your legitimatly earned funds for instant exchange .
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by iykepromotions: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Zdoh:
Zdohexchange is always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Such as:

PAYONEER

SKRILL

NETELLER

BITCOIN

PAYPAL

Trying to confirm your service and swift response. just finished talking with you on the phone.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
iykepromotions:
Trying to confirm your service and swift response. just finished talking with you on the phone.
Yes sir ...you are most welcome.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by harmyd007: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Zdoh:
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZDOHEXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

√Skrill

√Bitcoin

√Neteller

√Payoneer

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

Get your US,UAE verified paypal account at affordable price

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZDOHEXCHANGE
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163.

Tested and trusted !!! Received my payment

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Zdoh:

Such as:

PAYONEER

SKRILL

NETELLER

BITCOIN

PAYPAL

Done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by smart8: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Zdoh:
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZDOHEXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

√Skrill

√Bitcoin

√Neteller

√Payoneer

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

Get your US,UAE verified paypal account at affordable price

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZDOHEXCHANGE
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by VocalWalls: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
$780 Payoneer needed at 345/$

Come with your escrow. Instant payment.

https:///send?phone=2347033534153

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Solar Power For An Average Middle Class Household / Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.