Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Think About This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Think About This! (854 Views)

What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? / What Do Y'all Think About This Invite? / What Do You Think About Jobberman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think About This! by jenijade: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2007
hi guys,

i dont know if u all feel what am feel, for a while now, our dear forum has soon become a place where we tease folks with presing issues on their mind.
like the saying, "do unto others what u will others do unto u".

i am of the opinion that if one sends a post seeking for direction or any of the like, and we can be of any help, we acn do that easily but in a case where ths reverse is the case, suffice it to say that dia would be no love lost if we gave the right info rather than becoming unnecessariyl cheeky.to a large extent, in my own opinion, such an attitude is not just annoying to others, but demoralising to the one who thto it wise to ask everyone on the forum.

i really dont know how we would feel, if we asked a question and all around puts us down, and worse stil,in so many cases, we notice a new member announces his or her arrival by asking some really simply out of "this world" question, and evryone is quick to "attack" the person. its not fair!Cos the only reason he /she got on d forum was in most cases due to the recommendation of others.

i dont tink it wld b a bad idea if our dear forum would be known as the very best 4 wat it does in Naiga @ leatst for now.
its not about keeping track record of howmany memberz there are on d site.It goes beyond dat really!itz about our morals!to be candid, the real u may just not be the u , you c in the mirror eacxh day cos someone might just be looking. But the u, that u are when diaz no 1 around!

its a diff. case wen old members wake up one morning and decide 2 get noticed, but in a case wia they are new(cos most times they make use know thay are but new members on d site), i still tink they need 2 know that they are apprciated by the entire house.

u might not have a job , yes, but the feeling of knowing u have friends u have never even met who feel what u r feeling and have got ur back can really make you feel much better.

i tink we really need to tink about this one cos u dont know that persons`s story. you dont know how long he has sought 4 a job, or it could b one who is yet 2 or still serving and whose dreams are really all that,who feel the job will land in dia laps immediately after service year or while dey are yet serving that u hurt with your wordz!

like someone once wrote,"tread softly, that u tread not on my dreams"

itz in times and places as this that we need 2 b our brother`s keeper.
Re: Think About This! by Nikegenius(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2007
Nice one. I've been worried about this fact too. Its not fair how some people attack others becos they post what they dont need. Pls, lets try to be a little more accomodating. If you dont like a post, just ignore.

I hope people will learn from this.
Re: Think About This! by zaree: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2007
i share ur views.nice words
Re: Think About This! by beau1(f): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2007
Please tell them grin grin grin
Re: Think About This! by alaskaa(m): 5:28am On Jan 11, 2007
You have a point there bro i feel you,
Re: Think About This! by medal: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2007
I have been observing that as well.i think it is quite unfair to be treating your fellow human being rudely.i think we should start preaching" be friendly to others"to them.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Banks Not Use The Cv's Posted Online / Virgin Nig. Interview Today / Citibank Test Format:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.