Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? (5011 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate / Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
In this part of the world, this format is rarely used. But it is gaining acceptance.
Trying it will do you more good than you think. Truly, it can give you an edge. O YES! IT CAN.

In case you need a template (editable), I can get you one free.

Note: Terms and conditions dey sha o. lol

Edited: Please I am sorry I will not respond to questions relating to what program can open the file any longer. I stated it clearly in the mail sent out to all yet it is worrisome that people keep asking despite the clarity of it in the mail. It is obvious that our people don't read.

Take note @ all
Thanks

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by psucc(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2015
I can't read the contents
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by walearoy(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
JSEARCH:
In this part of the world, this format is rarely used. But it is gaining acceptance.
Trying it will do you more good than you think. Truly, it can give you an edge. O YES! IT CAN.

Send me template na
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by kaibamapolia: 9:01pm On May 21, 2015
walearoy:

Send me template na

quantumphemmy@gmail.com
pls I need a copy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by kaibamapolia: 9:04pm On May 21, 2015
walearoy:

Send me template na

quantumphemmy@gmail.com
pls I need a copy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by damitalk: 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
nmmmccc

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Slickbishop(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
pls send me templates at uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com
bbm pin at 7e22563e

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by flourishing(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2015
Confirmigwe@mail.com.
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by osazeeblue01: 9:58pm On May 21, 2015
27FA1191
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by damianberry(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
Pls send to me also>odugbemiabiodun34@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Samlestic2luv(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
samlestic@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
Please send me too uzormar@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by ednut1(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2015
grin u neva need job i tell u, so much focus on Cv dis days (dis dudes jst want ur money in the name of writing good CV). My CV is nt dat sexy, bt i still get invites. what will get u a job is passing test and or interview. undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by XtraSmooth404: 11:48pm On May 21, 2015
CV of many colors undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by tsmall(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2015
pls I need it too..make I check it out..dsquare005@hotmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 1:47am On May 22, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
CV of many colors undecided

Surprises you?
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 1:50am On May 22, 2015
kaibamapolia:

quantumphemmy@gmail.com

pls I need a copy

You got a mail.
Don't hesitate to ask any question as regard to this

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 1:51am On May 22, 2015
damitalk:
kinboboye@yahoo.com
You got a mail.

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 1:52am On May 22, 2015
Slickbishop:
pls send me templates at uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com
bbm pin at 7e22563e
You got a mail.

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Ewuro4: 2:18am On May 22, 2015
My honest take?

I won't read it.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by zonax(m): 2:48am On May 22, 2015
JSEARCH:

Send me the template.
Emmanuelnnaji2@gmail.com
Tnx
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by ochukofortune(m): 6:02am On May 22, 2015
I need one ochukofortune@yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by jobyyjob: 7:11am On May 22, 2015
mad30mado@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by ismail0007(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2015
genius0072k5@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Sirolad(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2015
sirolad@yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by bodeoni: 10:34am On May 22, 2015
Its not a bad idea if you are applying for a position in advertising, graphics designing or the likes. Otherwise, all this colour on a CV might just give the wrong impression. Its definately a bad idea if the resume is to be submitted to an Applicant Tracking System.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 10:47am On May 22, 2015
You got a mail.

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 10:47am On May 22, 2015
ochukofortune:
I need one ochukofortune@yahoo.com
You got a mail.

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 10:53am On May 22, 2015
bodeoni:
Its not a bad idea if you are applying for a position in advertising, graphics designing or the likes. Otherwise, all this colour on a CV might just give the wrong impression. Its definately a bad idea if the resume is to be submitted to an Applicant Tracking System.

From the experts angle, each job requires its own version of cv which may be unique in format and structure.
For example. Seven up and Cocacola are of the same market. But it is not the best to write a cv, duplicate it exactly and submit to both companies.

Their objective, mission, vision, structuring are not the same

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 22, 2015
JSEARCH:
You got a mail. Don't hesitate to ask any question as regard to this
pls I need also tannytex@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by olu4life(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
Ewuro4:
My honest take?

I won't read it.
Aswear, some people are just gullible. See as dem dey drop mail.

In Nigeria, 95% RECRUITERS WILL THRASH IT. Una never need job. Keep dropping mail. Rubbish. Cant even read the sample.
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2015
JSEARCH:

luvlystar22@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice / Get Real Loan(200k-10m) Without Collateral / Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.