Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Does Your Business Need A Female Virtual Assistant? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Does Your Business Need A Female Virtual Assistant? (381 Views)

Benefits Of Hiring A Virtual Assistant / What Type Of Photocopier Does My Business Need? / How Long Does Your MTN 1.5 G Sub Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Business Need A Female Virtual Assistant? by Rudaiya(f): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Have a complicated job? Or looking for someone reliable with highest confidentiality? If yes, you are at the right place then to make those jobs done right now!
In our Virtual Assistant Service, Our most experienced Fiverr Seller Web Lady will assist you with any of your virtual and administrative task as an Ultimate Female Virtual Assistant for at least 10 hours. Have a look on the short list below. You are going to get Premium Level Services on -

☑ Data Entry
☑ Copy/Paste
☑ Web Research
☑ Reviewing Products
☑ Rewriting Documents
☑ Walmart Product Listing
☑ Creating Post On Website
☑ Typing (500 Words Unique)
☑ Product Comparison On Amazon
☑ Managing Social Media Account
☑ Rewriting From Scanned Documents
☑ File Conversion From PDF To Word Excel Etc.

We can provide these services with 100% accuracy and confidentiality. If you need any other services that are not listed above, please contact us (https://www.fiverr.com/users/web_lady/) with the basic details of the job. I will then have a quick review and let you know that I am understood the project perfectly and ready to start working.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Dell E6400 Latitude For Sale In Ph / Emerson Ups Expert (08058420049, 08037213372) / Itunes Card Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.