Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,516 members, 7,840,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Universe And How It All Began - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universe And How It All Began (379 Views)

Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? / How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Universe And How It All Began by Ezego24: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2016
If somehow you stumble into this thread and picked an interest in the things I will be saying which I know to be the truth then know the universe guided you to this thread and I will take things slowly, step by step in revealing some truth tho not all except you will have to go within you to know the rest of the whole truth from the guidelines I will be giving....

It's time to know who you are black people
Re: The Universe And How It All Began by orlando5: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ok...
Re: The Universe And How It All Began by Ezego24: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
The universe existed for a long time which we all know time doesn't actually exist aside from 5worlds in this magnificent universe which includes our planet earth. The one that is all and everything came from nothing. It just existed. Then the one which became all that is wanted to experience itself cos it's neither a he nor a she. The One in its mind formed the entire universe and all that is in it, the planets in which there is a total of 521 planets on this entire universe. The one made earth a school where all souls that comes from the one must pass through in other to evolve to being something more than the one imagined. Hence the creation of souls

As of 52billion years ago the one formed a vessel which is the human body and it was a woman. From this first black (thick black) darker than charcoal as a result of high melanin was able to procreate without a sperm. She gave birth to the 1st and original humans who have all there dna strands connected to the brim. They were able to transport themselves from one country to another. The one made it that every soul must come to this world through women.

The originals that was created was in total one billion eight people both men and women. They are what is called in igbo tradition ndi egede or ndi mbu. They circulated the whole of Africa which the real name of Africa before it was named Africa was black residence (can't say the original word for a reason. There was a language which they all understood but that knowledge was hidden for a purpose.

They started life in what we called today Africa. Those souls that came with their dna's fully active where able to create some plants and some other things we are using to this day then later ascended to reincarnate as us today.. But then they were Giants. The One that is all is the black people we see today, me and you.

The stars you see are other words out there but one is the brightest of all which in that star that is brightest than all has two stars. That star you can communicate with beings in there in some ways most especially if you as a man has your beards grown or woman your natural hair.

I will be back to continue the rest like I said I won't reveal all... Happy reading
Re: The Universe And How It All Began by Ezego24: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
The truth they say might be hard for some to accept.....
The next I will be teaching on us about MELANIN AND GEMSTONES and how it can be use for something big and good for one and for good of all.... And how to take care of the melanin which I believe that the knowledge about melanin and how powerful is was hidden from black people in other to keep them mentally enslaved and ruled.

It's time every black person emancipate him or her self from mental slavery and make use of that powerful brain that's far much better and active than the none blacks

(1) (Reply)

Salvation; God's Big Idea / Multiple Award Winner, Shirley Caesar Receives Lifetime Achievement Award Honor / How To Remember Your Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.