Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS (54897 Views)

Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry / Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** / Tony Elumelu Eating Roasted Corn Inside Plane, Dele Momodu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by sakalisis(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by themosthigh: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Qmerit:

No don't compare pls.
Some one walked into him eating and did the snapping.

Fayose and few other politicians do plan theirs and cameras everywhere.
With the epistle Written by him up there, guess that's not the case
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by MONITZ: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dahveydson:
Just watch, he's about to start campaigning for an elective government position.

U ve spoken the truth.
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by CHARTERED247(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
he eats a good food instead taking chemical in the name of drinking or eating rich meal

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
melodyogonna:
i can see you smoked warri weed!!! hope u aren't naked there??

No, that guy wey you quote...na Sapele water issue be this....
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by room089: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oga hope you do xmas for the seller?

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by eezeribe(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
With your Replica sub standard busses... UGAMA HIACE.

Every month, one PMT bus must take upto five lives. Making money without conscience
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Jayson1: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
9jakohai:

In 2008, I was in a car , when one bus from Peace Mass Transit overtook us....and zoomed at very very high speed....like someone was chasing the driver from village.
And the funny thing is that the two passengers close to him will not say anything to the bald old PMT driver. cheesy
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by drnoel: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:
Dont u knw that if he eats in his house,his first son might poison him? grin grin

ibo first sons are mean!! Verryy Mean!!! grin

To the mod that banned me!

A thousand Mods will fall at my left hand, Ten thousand at my right but thou shall not see me again! grin grin

u SHALL look and see how the wicked are punished, because u have made the lord ur defender, the most high ur protector....
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Before nko na KFC him for chop,na road side him business dey so he gast eat road side food too.normal.
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by alebz007: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
sad "launch"? A whole CEO? angry
Lol. D man no go skul cheesy
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
The fear of PMT is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by ebby9z(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
My disappointment at the type of news that make FP these days is monumental.
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Opakan2: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
who the ritualist epp abeg..

NEXT!
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Legend87(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
stexsy:
How will this stop peace mass from killing Innocent Nigerians on the road?
Think before you comment... Accidents, just like deaths, are inevitable. All we need is prayers..
What about private car owners, trucks, trailers, plane crashes, ships sinking, etc....? Are they also Peace Mass' doing? This things happens globally. Don't make it look as if accidents occur only in Nigeria or being caused by PMT.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by xtivin(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:
Dont u knw that if he eats in his house,his first son might poison him? grin grin

A thousand Mods will fall at my left hand, Ten thousand at my right but thou shall not see me again! grin grin
grin grin grin Bros you dey vex o
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Chynx(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

You will die a foool...and of hate.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by softMarket(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chynx:

You will die a foool...and of hate.
you too will DIE a fool!
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good to know Sir, but i disagree that you felt like the original you because thé original you did not eat same meal with fork.
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by emi14: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
stexsy:

How do you know they are innocent Nigerians? How many people are innocent in Nigeria starting from you?
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by awa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Who your chopping at road Buka don epp
You just take away that small raction meant for one Keke Napep guy....
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by LockDown69(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Big deal
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by fof1: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

U ARE DAMN CRAZY O... WHO SOLD THAT CRAB TO U.PLS STOP D EXPENSIVE JOKE IF IT IS. SUCH IS A BIG LIE. STOP MIS INFORMING D READING PUBLIC PLS.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
did the unusual when attending a meeting at the Abia Transport Ministry in Umahia last week. The transport mogul took to his official Facebook page to share his experience ?whatever this means to u self styled dokita wey dey spell lunch as launch .. shocked shocked shocked shocked
ChangeIsCostant:
Billionaire businessman and founder Of the popular Peace Mass Transit, Dr. Samuel Maduka Onyishi (MON), did the unusual when attending a meeting at the Abia Transport Ministry in Umahia last week. The transport mogul took to his official Facebook page to share his experience eating his lunch from a road side Buka...

Below is what he wrote:

I went for a 1pm meeting at the Abia transport ministry, umuahia state secretariat . The Commissioner was already seated, but I needed to get ready for a long meeting, so I decided to take my launch before entering the venue. I saw some restaurants beside the office complex but I chose the roasted yam and plantain joint. I was surprised to hear "#100 for a plate". I enjoyed the roasted plantain, garnished with utazi vegetable and palm oil with a little salt. I was happy to know that those who seek can still find good food for #100 Naira a plate. Nutritious and affordable . I was with a senior staff of my company who refused to eat. I didn't know if he was shy because of how local the place looked, or if he was not hungry, but I thank God for providing for the rich and the poor equally.

Seek and you will find. knock and it shall be opened unto you. I felt like my original self once again. God be praised.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/billionaire-founder-of-peace-mass.html
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by fof1: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

U ARE DAMN CRAZY O... WHO SOLD THAT CRAB TO U.PLS STOP D EXPENSIVE JOKE IF IT IS. SUCH IS A BIG LIE. STOP MIS INFORMING D READING PUBLIC PLS.
PEOPLE WILL JUST WAKE UP AND TYPE ANY THING THAT ENTERS THEIR HEAD. NAIJA GUYS U ARE UNSERIOUS.
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by joe4rich18(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by chiefojiji(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
I hate this kien news!!!
he for go heaven side go chop na, and not road side.
Mr founder, I no get ish with you sir, but with the news carrier wey carry ur matter for head like pure water seller
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by nworanco(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

You are too jealous of my beloved tribe. Do u hear ur yourself here sounds hatred. YOU CHILD OF HATE

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by ReubenE(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
stexsy:
Bro, I don't think your comment is appropriate. You are denigrating the brand...
Your comment can influence travellers choice in the negative.
It is better you advise the company through their public relations department to call their drivers to order or to be more careful on the road
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by babooshka: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Which kind tin be dis na?!? 4 FP, yyy? Make we do wetin na? Next tin u go hear be say him want come out 4 LG chairman, or governor
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Whytelyon(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

Common sense isn't costly. Its a free gift from God almighty. See how to get it,go on your knees and pray with full open mindedness, my bible also says we should ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock, the door shall be open unto you.

No vex o, no be gospel, I just didn't know how to say you are stupid... but erm... you are very stupid, and not thinking correctly. where are these mods, lalasticlala,mynd44 and Seun, I wonder why they haven't banned you for insulting a tribe. This mods and the chap they do at times they call tribalism, I wonder o.
As for you, borrow sense, its not hard
Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.